The Cursed Ship (Only 10 Spots!)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

The Cursed Ship (Only 10 Spots!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleuFire on Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:53 pm

1/10 People!

Plot
17th century. The ship and Captain Taylor were cursed a hundred years ago to never leave the sea and the Captain to never leave the ship so long as the seas were controlled by kings. Taylor seeks to break that curse, but she needs a crew.

Application
Name:
Position:
Personality:
Appearance: (Pictures preferred, but not required)
Bio:

Some Rules
1. All forum rules are to be followed.
2. We may be pirates, but we need to play nice.
3. Do not ignore characters. Must make a male and female.
4.To help save us from confusion and ignoring characters, A MAXIMUM OF 10 PLAYERS CAN ENTER. I apoligize if you really wanted to be in it, but are the 11th person on.. however you can private message me and make suggestions and watch aong.
5. Romance is welcome, even with the Captain.
6. Have fun c:

My Cherries (editing)
Name:
Position:
Personality:
Bio:

Name:
Position:
Personality:
Appearance:
Bio:

Ranks
Captain:
Quarter Master:
Sailing Master:
Boatswain:
Carpenter:
Surgeon:
Master-Gunner:
First Mate(s):
A.B.S.:
Rigger:
Cabin Boys:
Powder Monkey:
Swab, or swabbie

✗ REMINDER OF IMPORTANT RULES :
➜ No flood
➜ No “sensitive” subjects
➜ No photos of minors (under 18)
➜ No shocking images or images that disobey the rules. NO THEFT!
➜ No forbidden links (downloads, streaming, watch online, etc). Respect the authors rights!
➜ No conflicts in the topics. Use the private message system.
➜ Please read the Role Play Forum rules.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BleuFire
Member for 5 years
Conversation Starter

Re: The Cursed Ship (Only 10 Spots!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nomnom on Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:07 am

(( Hello! I'm really new to this, so would you like for me to just post a form submission thing right here, or would you prefer elsewhere? I'm sorry if this is a stupid question. ))

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nomnom
Member for 5 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: The Cursed Ship (Only 10 Spots!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon Redfield on Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:03 am

Name: Silver
Position: Master Gunner
Personality: Silver has a level head and usually try's to talk his way out off things, but when things get rough (which they always do) he'll unload his firepower on ya. He also jokes around from time to time.
Appearance: Image
Bio: Silver grew up with a fascination with firearms so much that if he doesn't know the model then it's ether a new model, or it doesn't exist. He also is a mute so there's no talk-back problem with him.

((If you want me to make a female character than I'm sorry. I'm male. I can't make a female character cause it doesn't turn out that good.....at all.........yeah. Oh and if you wanted me to PM you my character than I'm sorry.))
The Fallen never forget. Never forgive. Never surrender.

Leon Redfield
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!