Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

The Dark Lord of Aeos

The Dark Lord of Aeos

a part of “The Dark Lord of Aeos”, a fictional universe by almostinsane.

Aeos is a land of magic and diverse peoples. It is a dark but beautiful world besieged by many evils. From his Dark Throne in Halleoth, the Dark Lord of Aeos aims to bring the land under his will. Your fate, however, is in your hands...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Dark Lord of Aeos”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Dark Lord of Aeos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:51 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Dark Lord of Aeos"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

almostinsane
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: The Dark Lord of Aeos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:54 pm

YES! I've been looking for a traditional fantasy rp for a while now. I'll try to work on a character tomorrow.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wake
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:16 pm

Sweet. Good to have you. :)

almostinsane
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:19 pm

What would you think about a race of giants in this setting?

Wake
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:38 pm

I don't know. How big?

almostinsane
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:39 pm

About twelve-fifteen feet tall on average.

[edit] Think skyrim style giants. If you played that game.
Last edited by Wake on Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wake
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:46 pm

Alright. That sounds good. :)

almostinsane
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:53 pm

Awesome! I'll try to get some details out for the giant race later today. By the way is this an 'adventuring party' style role play, or will our characters be leading armies?

Also, Faithy, love to have you on with us but do you think you could proofread your character profile a bit? Some sections are almost illegible.

Wake
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:00 pm

Adventure. :P

almostinsane
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol1 on Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:36 am

Gooood evening and salutations! (Well morning now , close enough.)

I would like to reserve a character spot as well as go over a basic idea for the 'factions' setting.

First: The Breathon.
An offshoot to the human race , believed to have long ago spawned relations and a separate racial blood line by taking elven mates. Now generations later they have distanced themselves from both the humans and elves after the dark lord appeared. Becoming nomads of the lands , living in small camp colonies of hunters , bandits or mercenaries. Some Breathon have joined with the Dark Lord , assuming him to be the incarnation of one of their gods while others dismiss him as a fake prophet and fight against him. Though the largest pockets of the Breathon ignore both sides , hoping that remaining neutral will keep them out of conflict. (More on their religion , skills and relations if accepted.)

If more information is needed , please let me know. I shall have a character sheet up tomorrow.

zolzol1
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby claw on Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:05 am

Hello, I was wondering if it was possible to join as a Lich character, that is an undead necromancer kept alive by dark magic and is the leader of his own necromatic cult.

claw
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:01 am

That sounds like a good start, zolzol. :)

And that sounds good, claw. :)

almostinsane
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby claw on Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:04 pm

Jolly good, I shall set to work then.

claw
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:07 pm

Almost done with that race bio for the giants. Should have it ready later this evening.

Wake
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:10 pm

Sounds good. Looking forward to reading it. :)

almostinsane
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:45 am

Viera Appearances:
Female Viera, Rare:
Female Viera, Common:
Male Viera:
Viera's noticed features, are their bunny ears, claws and talons. As well as the fact that they are mostly tanned with brown or red hair, royals have white hair.

They do not feel death as mortals or even immortals do. They go through life cycles that are broken up but sleeping ages that last for 10 years each cycle comes to an end at 150 years and if they are 'killed' they get forced into a sleeping age for half the time, that being 5 years, though unfortunately at this time they are most vulnerable and you can permanently kill an Viera from destroying their crystal slumber.

However where the Queen of the Viera comes to play, she is a hive mind for her kind and the mother of the first children of the elven races, she birthed the first of their kind from hundreds of years as her being changed to the customs of the realm eventually creating the first human, or mortal. She is practically mother nature. Only one that can peer into time's threads from time crystals only found in the Sunseth Forest, the home of the Viera, no other being apart of them is allowed entry.

She watched as her children if you like went to war, to death... creating life and ending it and also the over throw of the demons, this made her very proud of her children. Being that herself and her children are of the light and demons of the dark, unholy and evil. But of course she watched at the Dark lord took over the realm, she sheltered her Viera has her duty as Queen but know she wants to know why...

Viera are renowned for their magic ability to repel unholy creatures and freeze others in time statis fields, slowing time around them. Female Viera are more intune with magic where as male Viera are more intune with strength.

The Queen can more power of time, being able to see and alter it to some extent but even so, she would not erase time, she is far to wise for this foolish endeavor. She can give life also, from directly her life force and being that her life cycle is double her Viera kin.

http://jotethevieraelder.tumblr.com/vieraculture

xfaithyx123
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:01 am

Nice, faith, but this is supposed to be posted in the factions forum under the OOC tab.

almostinsane
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:13 am

Hey insane, I left the details for the giants in Ogdan's bio as well as something on elementals that I cooked up over night. I was wondering if you could take a look at them and give me you opinion on it before I post it to the factions thread.

Wake
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:41 am

Damn it!!! XD I am sorry!

xfaithyx123
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:19 pm

It's fine, faith. :)

And I love it, Wake. It's just what I had in mind.

almostinsane
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!