Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Dawn of the New Pirate Era (One Piece RP)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

The Dawn of the New Pirate Era (One Piece RP)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Fri May 06, 2011 9:21 pm

Storyline:
A new pirate king was crowned when Monkey D. Luffy, Roronoa Zoro, Nami, and the other Straw Hat Pirates conquered the Grand Line and the New World, and found One Piece. The legendary treasure of Gol D. Rogar, the former pirate king. Luffy finally reached his dream after all the hardships and exciting adventures he and his crew had. It wasn't long after that Luffy took Whitebread's former spot and became one of the Four Emperors. The Four Emperors are the most powerful pirates in the New World, forming a opposing balance of power with/against The Seven Warlords of the Sea and the Marine Headquarters to keep the world at peace. All was well after a new Pirate King was crowned and The Four Emperors were once again in power and the seas were peacefully again. Pirates seemed to calm down after One Piece had been taken,and the marines remained in their jurisdictions of the law.

That was until another member of the Four Emperors, Big Mam, was murdered with the threat of Luffy and the Straw Hats being next. The pirate that killed Big Mama started to get rid of the Straw Hat Crew one by one until only the pirate king remained. Knowing his time was almost over, he hid his treasure like Gol D. Roger before him and broke into the World Government Headquarters once again. Luffy grabbed a Den Den Mushi (The snails they used as walkie-talkies) and said to the world, "I had some fun times with my crew traveling all over the four seas and the Grand Line hunting down Gol Rogar's One Piece. Now, it's my turn to hide my fortune in the Grand Line. I hope you and your crew will make many memorable memories like the Straw Hats did. I left everything I own in one piece! Bye-Bye!"

The pirates that were laying low suddenly emerged and set sail for the Grand Line, searching for Monkey D. Luffy's One Piece. Hoping to make their dreams come true.

Rules!

1. I'm willing to have more than one pirate crew in thie RP but no more than 3. If anyone wants to be a marine, they are free to be one. No matter if you're a pirate or marine, no one can have a devil's fruit until around first week of active posting after you join or form a crew (if you're a pirate).

2. All pirate bounties will start a 0! Even mine character. Your bounty will raise after winning/losing battles, chaos caused, etc.(Some NPC's may start with a larger bounty)

3. Me and the first 2 people that join the RP will decide on how much each pirates bounty is.

4. I DO NOT want to see a huge pirate crew form in one day with only 2 posts from each member. Try to be a bit realistic and think about how Luffy didn't find all his crew members in one place or them around one place. Future pirate crew members CAN "accidentally" meet together before they officially are crew mates

5. Rule 4. I also DO NOT want to see more than 2 or 3 people from the same crew talking to each other before they're officially crew mates.

6. This is a semi-lit to very lit guild. So, I do not want to see a lot of one liners (Not the post length. One liner is one sentence) ! I can understand if your character can't really do anything besides saying a sentence, but I do not want to see 3 pages with only one sentence from each member. You will be banned, writing 3 or more sentences is not all that hard

7. Fighting will be the good old fashion RP fighting. Meaning no dice-roll based fighting! YAY! But DO NOT CHEAT IN ANY SHAPE, FORM, OR FASHION OR YOU WILL BE BANNED/OUT OF THIS RP! !

8. Cheating includes- A new ability of yours with no basis and that hits your opponent, never getting hit, having all your attacks land, never getting tired after using major attacks, auto-hitting, posting 3 times in a row and not giving your opponent a chance to defend themselves, etc. I will make a list of cheats in the main forum. And don't think if you cheat, you'll get away with it. Me and the guild crew will read all your posts. So, there's no hiding if you break any of the rules.

9. Being semi-literate or literate will beat raw power any day. Creativity and originality are the ultimate weapons of choice.

10. I don't care if it is your chracters personality or Bio, don't just start destroying islands/villages. Just because your character is evil doesn't mean he's going to go to Lougetown and start burning the place to the ground.

Profile Layout: (Just post it on the OOC threas and I'll approve it, the-dawn-the-new-pirate-era-one-piece-ooc-recuitment-t57714.html )

Character Name: What's your rpc's name?
Crew: Most will start out with none.
Age: If your going to be a pirate, your most likely not going to be 8 years old, or a 60 year old man(humans).
Personality:What is your rpc like?
Bio:Whats your rpc's story?
Side Note:Anything you want to add that doesn't fit one of the categories?
Played by: Your Username

Weapons
Primary:
Secondary:

Job Class: What use are you on a ship? Doctor, Cook, Swordsman, marksmen, shipwright, Captain?
Race: Human, Skypian, Fishmen, etc.
Devil Fruit: None (this is how you start)
Techniques: (What special moves can your rpc do? Your going to want these if you are going to win in a fight.)[b]

[b]Devil's Fruits

Paramecia Fruits

Paramecia fruits are the most common of the Devil Fruits types. They can change the user's body in some way. For example, Luffy's Gomu Gomu no Mi allows him to stretch like rubber. The powers that paramecias are granted can't be generalized into one category. Some users can mentally activate their power (ex: Foxy) while others can alter their body (Miss Doublefinger).

Advantages: Grants the user the ability to do a trait that can be classified only as ''superhuman''

Disadvantages:
Paramecia types are the easiest to fight against because while their powers give them an advantage, they also make them easy to be predicted by their opponents and their powers are only shown in a short amount of time when used once.

Gomu Gomu no Mi (Gum Gum Fruit)- This fruit allows the user to stretch his/her body like rubber and cannot be hurt by physical attacks, bullets, or lightning. It also makes the person stronger and faster by pumping blood using the legs to transfer oxygen and other nutrients into other parts of the body, which is also known as Gear Second. Another power-up from this fruit is Gear Third, which requires user to blow up a limb and transfer the air to another limb making the bones of that part much stronger.

Bara Bara no Mi (Chop Chop Fruit)- This fruit allows the user to be permanently unharmed by cutting attacks. It also gives the user the ability to detach their limbs and attack at long range. The only disadvantage is that the user is vulnerable if any of the limbs are caught by the opponent.

Kage Kage no Mi (Shadow Shadow Fruit)- This Devil Fruit grants the user the ability of complete control over shadows. This Devil Fruit can provide completion for many tasks. For example, he can steal a person's shadow, and that person would die in sunlight. Also, he can use his own shadow and make it into a solid object. This shadow can be split up into different shapes (Moria primarily uses bats), and can even be used as a shield or a fighter. A final ability of shadow stealing is the ability to insert the shadow into a person or oneself. Doing so would give that person all of the abilities of the corresponding shadow's original owner. Gecko Moria calls this attack "Shadow Asgard".

Sube Sube no Mi (Slip Slip Fruit)- When the person eats this fruit, he/she gains a slippery body. This causes most attacks and objects to slide off one's body.

Kilo Kilo no Mi (Kilo Kilo Fruit)- This fruit allows the user to change their weight from 1 to 10,000 kilograms or pounds. Thus, the user can float when he/she is light and then become heavier to crush the opponent on the bottom.

Bomu Bomu no Mi (Bomb Bomb Fruit)- When this fruit is eaten, the user gains the ability to make any part of his/her body explode such as hair, mucus, or breath. However, no harm is done to the user when using this devil fruit power.

Hana Hano no Mi (Flower Flower Fruit)- This fruit allows the user to sprout his/her limbs from the surface of any object or living thing. It can also develop an eye on the hand to look around the environment in order to gather information.

Supa Supa no Mi (Dice Dice Fruit)- This fruit turns the user's body completely to steel and allows any part of the person's body to become a steel blade.

Toge Toge no Mi (Spike Spike Fruit)- This fruit allows the user to grow spikes on any part of his or her body. These spikes can actually pierce through stone walls, which inform the user's opponent to be cautious when being near the devil fruit user.

Bane Bane no Mi (Spring Spring Fruit)- This fruit allows the user to turn any limb into springs. Then the user can bounce around an environment at a fast speed, which gives the opponent a hard time to keep up with the user. However, it is not known whether the whole body can become a spring.

Doa Doa no Mi (Door Door Fruit)- This allows the user to create doors on any surface even in the air. The doors made by the user lead to another dimension.

Awa Awa no Mi (Bubble Bubble Fruit)- This devil fruit allows the user to emit and control soap and bubbles that can clean off dirt. It also allows the user to "cleanse" a person's power by draining one's energy and leave the victim all clean and shiny. This ability is not to be confused with a Logia type fruit since the user cannot turn himself/herself into soap and bubbles. Thus, the user can still be harmed by physical attacks. The only way to counter this devil fruit ability is to use water.

Hiso Hiso no Mi (Whisper Whisper Fruit)- This devil fruit allows the user to speak to animals and even understand the hearts of the animals.

Kachi Kachi no Mi (Stone Stone Fruit)- This devil fruit allows the body of the user to be hard as rock and the fist can be heated up, which can damage an opponent badly

Logia Fruits

With these fruits, the user will become a natural element completely. The users are neither human nor element when they are in their normal state. However, Logia users can turn completely into their element whenever they want to. Logia fruits are the rarest to find in the world of One Piece. Logia users can control their element if it already exists in the environment (ex: Crocodile controlled sand in the desert at his will), but cannot control their elements if the element is in another form (ex: Aokiji cannot control ice if it's in form of water). They may control the element within another form by manipulating the surrounding (ex: Aokiji freezing an ocean, Crocodile turning a field of grass into a desert).

Advantages:
Logia users cannot be harmed physically (ex: Luffy's Gomu Gomu attacks had no effect on Smoker). They can also manipulate anything close to their element. For example, through Crocodile's sand powers, he could control dryness and absorb moisture. Another advantage is that Logia users have unlimited amounts of their respective elements and can utilize them from their own bodies.

Disadvantages: There are very few ways of harming logia users. Besides using the sea and seastone, the main method of causing harm to a Logia user are natural weaknesses which, when exploited, can ultimately negate the Logia power. An example of this is when Luffy was able to hit Eneru since his electricity doesn't affect Luffy's rubber body. The only other time a physical blow may hurt the user is when he or she is caught off guard. This can be seen when Luffy flew into a bar in Arabasta and hit both Smoker and Ace through a wall.

Moku Moku no Mi (Plume Plume Fruit)- This logia type fruit allows the user to turn completely into smoke, create and control smoke. With this ability, the user also makes the smoke hard or soft, which allows him/her to hold onto others.

Mera Mera no Mi (Flare Flare fruit)- This fruit allows the user to become, create, and control fire at his/her own will.

Suna Suna no Mi (Sand Sand Fruit)- This logia type fruit allows the user to transform into sand and also create and control sand. The user can even dry anything that he/she touches, which can dehydrate living things and turn objects into sand. The weakness to this logia type fruit is that if water comes in contact with the user, he/she becomes vulnerable to attacks and cannot turn back to sand. It is also seen that blood has the same effect as well.

Goro Goro no Mi (Rumble Rumble Fruit)- This fruit allows the user to transform completely into electricity and create/control it. It also improves Enel's mantra (ability to predict the opponent's movements) as seen in One Piece. The only weakness to this fruit is rubber since electricity cannot affect rubber

Hie Hie no Mi (Ice Ice Fruit)- This allows the user to turn completely into ice and also create/control ice. With this ability, the user can freeze an area and actually walk across the surface even on the ocean.

Toro Toro no Mi (Liquid Liquid Fruit)- This devil fruit allows the user to transform and control liquid.

Zoan Fruits

A zoan devil fruit is the kind of devil fruit that will transform you into an animal if you eat one. The fruit has three different transformations, Number one is the users normal form, second is a combination between the Users normal form, and the animal type, the final form makes the user transform completely into the type of animal that the devil fruit contains. The Zoan devil fruit has many advantages and disadvantages.

Advantages: include having abilities of the certain animal that the devil fruit gives you, increased strength and being able to mix the senses of your normal form and your animal form, and optimize them.

Disadvantages:
things such as not having every ability of the animal, and the fact that if you are that type of devil fruit, for instance, if you eat the Inu-Inu no mi (mutt-mutt fruit) and you're a dog, well it will be useless to you, and you will never be able to swim ever again. Now normally a Zoan devil fruit will enable you three transformations.

Ushi Ushi no Mi, Model Bison (Cow Cow Fruit, Model Bison)- This devil fruit allows the user to change into half human and half bison.

Tori Tori no Mi, Model Falcon (Bird Bird Fruit, Model Falcon)- This zoan-type fruit allows the user to turn into a large falcon at will.

Inu Inu no Mi, Model Dachshund (Dog Dog Fruit, Model Dachshund)- This devil fruit allows the user to turn into a dachshund.

Mogu Mogu no Mi (Mole Mole Fruit)- This fruit allows the user to turn into a large mole or a mole-human.

Inu Inu no Mi, Model Jackal (Dog Dog Fruit, Model Jackal)- his fruit allows the user to turn into a large jackal or a human-jackal.

Uma Uma no Mi (Horse Horse Fruit)- This fruit allows the user to turn into a horse.

Neko Neko no Mi, Model Leopard (Cat Cat Fruit, Model Leopard)- This fruit allows the user to transform into a huge leopard or a human-leopard.

Inu Inu no Mi, Model Wolf (Dog Dog Fruit, Model Wolf)- This devil fruit allows the user to turn into a wolf or a human-wolf.

Ushi Ushi no Mi, Model Giraffe (Cow Cow Fruit, Model Giraffe)- This fruit allows the user to transform into a full giraffe or a human-giraffe.

Neko Neko no Mi, Model Cheetah (Cat Cat Fruit, Model Cheetah)- This devil fruit allows the user to transform into a cheetah and a human-cheetah.

(I'll add more Devil's Fruit if I remember anymore or you could PM if you want to make your own,but it has to be approved)
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ravelin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!