Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

The Death of the RP.

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

What should we do?

Continue on from where we are.
15%
Jump 3 years ahead.
54%
Jump 10-20 years ahead.
31%

Total votes : 13

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:37 pm

Looks spiffy so far. I'm a little ..... apprehension about jumping in so, I'll just watch.

Don't kill me Justin!!!

;-;

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:40 pm

*SLAYS*

You're killing our Pbase. Statistics say 1% of our Pbase consists of midgets. But avoiding RP, you're saying you hate midgets.

You don't... HATE midgets, do you?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:45 pm

WTF does midgets have ANYTHING to do with it? You weirdo.

;-;

I'm sorry.....! Don't stab me too many times!

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:50 am

I like midgets......but then again I'm a major player.

Come on, there shouldn't be any worries about jumping in, we're all friends here......at least I think we are. And we can always use more people!

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:45 pm

Pfft, friends?

-Snickers.-

Sorry but... I'm still iffy.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:30 pm

Well, me personally, I'm awaiting some kind of conflict in space. When that comes along, Loki and Rain will be popping back up.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:39 pm

The true conflict in space will start up sometime soon. There was a slight plan between Fujii and I to have it begin with the stealing of a certain mobile suit, which was based on whenever Mia, Lori, and I think Amberly, showed up at the Einhardt R&D base.

Now because this hasn't happened yet, and because it has caused a slow down (which let me say is ABSOLUTLY ALL RIGHT, we all can't constantly do something) a few little changes will be made. This is why whatever plans that have been made have been very loose and more of just idea's of progression. So, expect that soon.

I must appologize for not having the work of the new suits and weapons done. I have most of the visual designs done, but am currently workign on mechanics issues and profiles for the suits. Here are some examples.

The High Output Beam Rifle (sniper rifle) -

The cheap alternative to a mobile suit that can be later added to a mobile suit - G-Core+Flight Pack -

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:30 pm

Haven't been able to post yet x.x It's finals week and been piled up to my neck in studying. I think Lori and Amberly are in the same boat as I, but we will get to it eventually!! x.x

Mia Siserae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:38 pm

Yeah trust me, I understand. That's the same reason why I'm behind on things, and I think it's the same for practicly everyone on here. So, like I said it's fine.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:29 am

Yeah, I know that's what I've been doing, but I been sneeking away during my lunch breaks to post............I know, I'm a bad boy. :lol:

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:01 pm

BWAHAHHA, ZE JAN HAS FINISHED TODAY TODAY TODAY!!

REJOICE!

>_>

*coughs*

Yeah...I was just leaving...

*exits stage left*

<_<

~Don''t get too excited, because then you wouldn't be so dissappointed and let down when it turns out to not be the way you want

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:17 am

Yeah, I'll be done today as well, FINALLY!!!

Yeah.....I guess I'll be going to.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:54 am

Yeah I finish up today as well. Speech Final. Almost laughable...actually it is. I could skip and still make an A...but nah.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:39 am

WOO GWing's back up and running!!

This of course happens right when I go back to school >_>;

Mia Siserae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:29 am

I know, but we're all about to go back in a few days or few weeks, depending on who is lucky and who is unlucky.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aarkon on Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:40 am

Yeah, hopefully we have alot of lucky people.

Aarkon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:51 am

I go back officially monday, though I got to go there today so I can change a class.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:43 pm

Yeah, 'pologies, but I won't be 'round for a few more days, yet. Strep Throat hit me like a kick in the nuts, so I ain't got a whole lot of energy to spare.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.