Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Deck

The Deck [Remake]

a part of “The Deck”, a fictional universe by Wonderland.

Closed for now; being remade later.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Deck”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Deck [Remake]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Thank you~! I'll get to work on the Cheshire Cat immediately.

Edit: I want to give the Cheshire Cat ears so....I'll use this one instead. If this one is bad, I'll just use the other one. >_<

Sorry for taking so long on the character sheet!!
Image Image Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

akai-pyon
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:44 pm

alright :) It is working now, and akai your link does not work :(

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bellelaine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:01 pm

Eh? Which link? >_>

I posted two...and they both work......I think.....

akai-pyon
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:30 pm

Both have been approved.

We still need a Prince of Spades. I'm making another character as a creature of Wonderland and my friend Divine is making the twins I think. So feel free to make another character if you guys want but if you have a frind who could play the Prince of Spades that would be epic, guys!

Wonderland
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:30 pm

I'm thinking about making Gemma, the princess of diamonds, bi... but I am not sure.. >.<

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ღ~Broken Wings~ღ on Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:04 pm

Could I reserve the Prince of Spades? Belle recommended it, and this sounds like an awesome RP.
~Just cause her eyes don't tear doesnt mean her heart isn't crying. And just cause she comes off strong, doesn't mean nothing is wrong.~

ღ~Broken Wings~ღ
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:13 pm

Yes you may. I shall reserve the spades for you right away, Broken.

Wonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SirStone on Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:08 am

Hm, I'm having trouble coming up with a habit, anybody got an idea that I could poach? I'm just not feeling very sadistic lately :P

SirStone
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:27 am

Insect collection? XD Perhaps turning people into spiders could be your habit, though I doubt the Caterpillar would like that *cough*.

Hmmmm...not sure...XD
Aww Sam. You make me giggle :)

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RamsesTheFirst on Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:50 am

I was wondering, are you still in need of a Prince of Spades? If you've found one then that's fine, but if he's free I would gladly apply as him.
I'm Ramses, by the way and if you have a Spades then I might apply as The White Rabbit. Or the Jabberwocky, he's always fun. :3

RamsesTheFirst
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:54 am

I totally passed out from lack of sleep and a mood swing.

@_@ We do have a prince of spades but I'd love it if you would join as one of the other characters! c: Nice to meet you Ramses. I'm Rin. c:

SirStone: o-o Okay so... you could put people to sleep, you could... turn people into ice sculptures [Got that from Divine... XD] You could... turn people into cards, or be able to enter dreams and cause nightmares. Whatever you want :p

Wonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RamsesTheFirst on Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:06 pm

Ah well, I think I'll apply as the white rabbit. ^^

RamsesTheFirst
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:10 pm

Alright. I shall reserve that for you then c:

Wonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:19 pm

PENGUIN! Your awake<3 -snuggles- I finished the Twin(s) character! :D

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:24 pm

BUNNY! -snuggles back- I saw! xD I love them! They are adorable... and sexay c; -wink wink- LOL. I might make a male character too after I make De'Lairiana ... xD Because I have the perfect male pictures to do so with. GET ON MSN. <_>

Wonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RamsesTheFirst on Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:55 pm

The White Rabbit is submitted! C:

RamsesTheFirst
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:46 pm

ignore this..

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:26 pm

I looooooooooooooooooooove your White Rabbit. She looks like a wonderful character. I'm quite sure she and the Caterpillar will get along famously! :D

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:39 pm

IM SO MAD D< I was making my profile and was almost done and then I hit a key and it went back and didn't save it! GRRRRR D<!!!!!

Wonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RamsesTheFirst on Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:04 pm

DivineRequiem wrote:I looooooooooooooooooooove your White Rabbit. She looks like a wonderful character. I'm quite sure she and the Caterpillar will get along famously! :D

Thanks! Horray~ Your Caterpillar seems really awesome too! C:

RamsesTheFirst
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!