Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. »

The Deck

The Deck [Remake]

a part of “The Deck”, a fictional universe by Wonderland.

Closed for now; being remade later.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Deck”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Deck [Remake]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:30 pm

Alright so. We have enough characters now; the needed spots are filled and we have extra spots that have been filled.

We will probably start tomorrow. But guys; we need to post daily in this roleplay. So if you have a big concert... or something happens, let us know before hand so we don't go to far ahead. I know I sometimes get so into the roleplay I keep posting and posting and it's hard to stop. I know some people have restricted computer time so we will have to work timezones out.

I'll make the first post... I might make it tonight. Most likely; tomorrow. We should first make sure we have events planned out a bit ahead so we don't all get stuck or something, ya know?

I look forward to roleplaying with you guys. c:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wonderland
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:25 pm

I can picture this RP becoming very very confusing....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bellelaine
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:31 pm

Why do you say that? <_<

Wonderland
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:36 pm

I just get confused easily.. >:)

bellelaine
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RamsesTheFirst on Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:59 pm

I'm kind of tempted to make the Jabberwocky.
I dunno. If I am then I'll start on it tomorrow. It's late here. D: To late to spend and hour or two on an app.

If I do make her, I want all of your opinions on the idea because if you thinks it's all fail I don't want to bother making it.

SO it'd be a girl Jabberwocky because the gender ratio is uneven and it makes my head hurt. x/
And she wouldn't be a monster, per say, more of a psychotic serial killer that kills things for fun. So yeah. Opinions?

Also, she have a total grudge against the Heart family because they got her killed by Alice. Not like a, 'I'll kill you all!' kind of grudge, more of a 'I'm not going to associate with you and will do everything in my power to aid your enemies'. So she might be convinced to be employed by one of the other familes. If they could handle her craziness.
Last edited by RamsesTheFirst on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RamsesTheFirst
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:09 pm

Divine had the same idea! xD But she has two characters; so... let me text her and ask if she really wants to make it or not. I think having three characters would be really confusing.

I love the idea of a female jabberwocky; though male fits more the theme, but making a female would be quite interesting. I think that would be a good idea; maybe give her scales or something ... or horns? Wings? But give her a more human type body look. Though that's your call. I think it would be cool; but remember we got alot of characters piling up so you'd have to make sure you can keep up with all the posting. I'd post her moves in the same post as the white rabbit if you did make her.

Dun know if that helped or not... xD

Wonderland
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:18 pm

At Ramses: She said you can make the Jaberwocky if you want! xD Three characters would be too confusing for her.

Wonderland
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SirStone on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:48 pm

Characters are just flying up all over the place. This is gonna be a fun one, I can tell already :D

SirStone
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:31 pm

Alright. I'm off to bed everyone! I shall post the first post tomorrow. Which means we will start tomorrow.

Goodnight everyone!

Wonderland
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:23 pm

I've been typing my post for a half hour... my hands hurt xD Gosh. I'm sorry if it's really long everyone. My entrances usually are. But they won't be that long all the time.

Wonderland
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:26 pm

I think all of us are EVENTUALLY either going to get arthritis or carpal tunnel......oh the woe of writers.XD
Aww Sam. You make me giggle :)

DivineRequiem
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:53 pm

My post should be up in an hour to two hours..
My sschool blocked rpg....
Damn

bellelaine
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:53 pm

First post is up. And guys; we don't post another post until EVERYONE has posted their intro.

Wonderland
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RamsesTheFirst on Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:46 pm

I'm working on the Jabberwocky! Once she done and if she's all approved then I'll post the intros. ^^

RamsesTheFirst
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:51 pm

I might not put up the longest posts-
rhyming actually takes a lot out of me
*phew*

Sivermist
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RamsesTheFirst on Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:00 pm

Sivermist, I think you were supposed to wait until everyone posted their intros before posting again. ^^

RamsesTheFirst
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:55 pm

Indeed. Mist; you were supposed to wait x-x

Wonderland
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:09 pm

Ah; Ramses. I approved your second character; you are free to post.

Wonderland
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Infliction on Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:57 pm

I didn't know the DIamonds were the most popular people in Wonderland o.o for some reason I had always thought the Hearts were the best XD Just me though

Infliction
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:44 pm

I didn't know Diamonds were the most popular either >.<

bellelaine
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!