Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Deck

The Deck [Remake]

a part of “The Deck”, a fictional universe by Wonderland.

Closed for now; being remade later.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Deck”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Deck [Remake]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:09 pm

Fact: Only hearts were known in the world-wide movie and book of Alice in Wonderland. And hearts have been in Wonderland for centuries; the other three have not.

I added in Diamonds, Clubs, and Spades into the second book I was writing. Hearts... would be considered to be known by alot of people or otherwise "popular", since they've been in Wonderland far longer then the other three kingdoms have been. They sprouted up long after Hearts arrived; long after Alice left Wonderland when she killed the Jabberwocky. It's also a shame for ruby since so many judge her and believe she is like her mother; but really, she is a lot sweeter. And more polite then her mother ever was; and without such a temper.

This roleplay is just for fun. And for help on my book if I like where this roleplay turns and what events take place. I really enjoyed the first one; even if it didn't go as far as I'd have liked it too. And actually; all the character in this roleplay... are far, far different then the ones in the previous. And the sides and love interests and relationships made are far different too so. It will be interesting to see how it goes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wonderland
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:19 pm

I cannot post until tomorrow morning. So ignore the princess of diamonds until then.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bellelaine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SirStone on Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:27 pm

Hahah, wow, I disappear for a little while to go earn some cash and BOOM! soooooo much action xD.

SirStone
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:33 pm

Woot woot! I posted! :)

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:32 pm

In my head, everyone still looks purely like an animal
(cept the cheshire cat- idk why)
including Mihi.

So there's a raccoon talking to a caterpillar.

and a gryphon talking to a rabbit.

Sivermist
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:38 pm

In my head, everyone still looks purely like an animal
(cept the cheshire cat- idk why)
including Mihi.

So there's a raccoon talking to a caterpillar.

and a gryphon talking to a rabbit.

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:05 pm

I love Ruby...
just sayin'
haha "one acts like she is cinderella"...

Hell yea Ruby!

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:08 pm

... xD I'm sorry. Ruby is just... yer.... xD Her grudges are very... strong. Or whatever.

I hope you don't take what Ruby says personally though. XD This is all roleplay. I think Gemma's character is very well developed.

Wonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:11 pm

Notice how the Caterpillar merely continues smoking his hookah? World War three could break out and that guy wouldn't move an inch >: D

But yes both of your characters are lovely ^^
Aww Sam. You make me giggle :)

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:41 pm

haha no I freaking love how Ruby is towards her :) no hard feeling whatsoever. I love this :) haha i think when the dealers come that Ruby and Gemma should be thrust into a situation where they have to work together, and gain respect for one another. not necessarily like each other, but you get the gist.

Though, I am going to bed. I shall post in the morning dear friends.

Oh and I also drew a picture of Gemma :) not bad :P haha I'll post a link to it tomorrow.

goodnight fellow rpers

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:39 pm

This rp has inspired my spanish project:
bunnies in wonderland
(originally it was just schizophrenic insane scatological bunnies. then we spoke with my spanish teacher, and he suggested we use a backdrop (it's a video) and I insisted it be alice in wonderland themed.)

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ღ~Broken Wings~ღ on Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:12 pm

Sorry, I've been really busy lately. I'll post by tonight.
~Just cause her eyes don't tear doesnt mean her heart isn't crying. And just cause she comes off strong, doesn't mean nothing is wrong.~

ღ~Broken Wings~ღ
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:30 am

I think quite a few people have been busy this weekend...

Wonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:45 am

I dislike the lack of posting greatly, I really do not want this RP to die... I will have a fit if it does, just a warning.

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:10 pm

When Hatter posts I'll post :P since I usually dont post unless both the Twins and The Caterpillar have interaction

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:36 pm

I think that the Caterpillar was having interactions with someone... The cat approached him and was talking to him so It think you can at least reply to that.

I'm hoping it doesn't die either. I might have to message a few people and see what's going on; because if it does die, I probably and most likely remake it... again. A third time. Since this roleplay is one of the best I've made and one of my favorites.

So; a warning to those who haven't been posting much. PLEASE. If you cannot keep posting much, please let me know so we can replace you if this is going to continue. Many people don't want this roleplay to die and it's hard to keep the roleplay going when we have players not posting. If I see the people who haven't been posting haven't posted by tomorrow morning, I will be forced to send out messages and possibly replace people.

I'm sorry for being harsh; I have gotten one or two complaints about it. So; I'm sorry if I do sound harsh. But many people don't want this roleplay to die, and I understand you have lives. But when you joined this roleplay; you agreed you would post daily and I've actually been letting that rule slide. But now it's becoming days at a time.

Thank you for reading.

Wonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:52 pm

I'm sorry just

no one is talking to me....

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ღ~Broken Wings~ღ on Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:24 pm

I'm sorry for not replying in a while. I've been really busy. Life gets that way sometimes -.-" I'm back now though. Hopefully xD

ღ~Broken Wings~ღ
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:47 pm

I missed you so much.. don't leave again :P

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ღ~Broken Wings~ღ on Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:21 pm

Sorry, Belle :/ I'll try not to. I actually decided to have a life for a while xD It hasn't been happening that much lately. Lol.

ღ~Broken Wings~ღ
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!