Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. »

The Deck

The Deck [Remake]

a part of “The Deck”, a fictional universe by Wonderland.

Closed for now; being remade later.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Deck”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Deck [Remake]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:22 pm

Errr... I might remake this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wonderland
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:24 pm

If you do remake this, may I reserve the Princess of Diamonds again? :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bellelaine
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:55 pm

Alright guys. Um.... sorry. I'm going to have to shut this down and remake it later. -sighs- Um.. I might accept people from this one join the next one; but I might just let others first see if they want to join and this time its going to be much stricter then the last; especially with posting, characters, and events. I know some people might be a bit pissed with me; I'm sorry. I just... alot of people aren't posting enough and we arent keeping it alive enough, we have people who are too busy and I need people who can post daily or often for this thing. I really hope you guys understand. The last post was 2 days ago; I havent posted because I've been waiting to see if anyone else posts and responses to other posts. Not alot of people are. So... I'm remaking this later.

Again; sorry. I did have fun while it lasted. PLEASE don't copy and remake this though. I'm remaking it later on.

You all made totally epic characters; characters I'm really glad I got to see. You all have amazing roleplaying skills and imagination. So... I'm really glad I got to roleplay a bit with you guys.

Wonderland
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!