Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

The Defenders Return Home.

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

The Defenders Return Home.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:43 pm

The shuttle docked with the Gilgamesh soon after it broke out of orbit. The team of pilots came onto the ship worn out. The mission had been a success in that they had reduced Asia's power, but if they were wrong about how many mobile suits they had before the mission started, they wondered how wrong they could be about everything else. Everyone, Zach, Han, Eota, Base, Ess, Stacy, and Lisa, met in the meeting room. The pilots had taken off their helmets and their hair was pinned to their foreheads with sweat, except for Base' who's bandanna prevented that.

Ess - I take it everything didn't go according to plan.

Base - What gave it away?

Han turned glaring at Base a little bit.

Han - She's technically a superior officer, so be quiet, Ensign Rynolds.

Base sighed and plopped down in a nearby chair.

Base - Yes, sir.

Eota sat down on one side of Base, Stacy on the other.

Stacy - Are both of you alright?

Eota - We're fine...Base wasn't the only one to take any major damage this time.

Base - Yep, you all should be proud of me!

Eota - That's nothing to be proud of...

Base rubbed the back of his head.

Base - I thought it was a compliment?

Han crossed his arms closing his eyes and lowered his head standing beside Zach, Ess, and Lisa.

Han - There were a lot more mobile suits than we thought. Asia is far more along than the reports you had said.

Zach - We were lucky, most seemed to be unskilled pilots, not to mention hey were only Targos and Aries mobile suits.

Ess - Did you destroy the factories and the base?

Han - We didn't have to.

Ess look quizzical at Han who slowly opened his eyes.

Han - They blew it up. It was all a trap. They were trying to capture the Epiphany.

Ess looked surprised as Lisa shook her head.

Lisa - We should let Kiyoshi know. Him and the }{G might be better suited to deal with the threat if that was just a taste of what Asia had.

Ess - I'm sure we, as the Defenders, can handle it.

Lisa - No offense, and I don't blame you on this, but Asia is a lot different than what we first thought.

Zach - No, we can handle this ourselves.

Lisa - What if they have more powerful mobile suits next time! Hell! What if they have a Gundam! What are you going to do!?

Zach - What I have to!

Zach looks at Ess his eyes hard with anger.

Zach - Do you see now what the production of Mobile Suits do to people!? Asia wasn't even under one leader before Jytokia! Look what Mobile Suits did, they brought them together to fight, if they weren't around those people wouldn't have been inexperienced pilots.

Ess - We're not having this argument now, Zach!

Han moved in between everyone and held up his hands.

Han - Alright everyone, calm down. Let's not go to everyone's throats. So, there was a miscalculation...that's what happens. You have to adapt to each mission.

Eota, Base, and Stacy just blinked at the others.

Han - We all made it back alive, let's be thankful for that. Yes, I think we need to contact Kiyoshi, but let's not go asking for his help yet. Kiyoshi sent us here because he knew we could get the job done. Now, let's just cool down. We're lucky to be alive. Now then, the Taurus suits are badly damaged from the attacks and the explosion, they'll need a lot of repair. Epiphany probably needs it too.

Everyone looked to Han as he took charge of the situation.

Ess - Yes, I'll get to work on all of that right away...Zach, we'll discuss all of this later.

Ess started to storm off, she was a bit hurt that Zach had undermined her in front of the others. Zach could tell she was mad, but continued to push the envolope.

Zach - Don't storm off like that! If anyone should be upset it should be me, since you're so damn insensitive to know how much the codename Charon would effect me!

Ess glared at Zach and then walked out. Han shook his head.

Han - Young romance...it never gets old.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zach_Rendar on Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:24 am

The meeting had ended on a very subdued note. With Ess not there to give out the follow up plans, everyone had made their way to the two extra bunks where the guests would be sleeping. Zach had been surprisingly calm until the door slid shut in the ladies' bunks.

"Crap! How could Ess do that? If she so strongly believes the MS aren't the source of these wars, why couldn't she defend it in front of others? She thinks she's so great... being able to fix Epiphany and the Tauruses... being friends with everyone here..."

Zach entered his quarters and in the back of his mind noted to thank whoever had done his laundry and dropped forward onto his bed. He was exhausted beyond belief. He heard the door sling open and Base's voice.

"You shouldn't let her get to ya like that."

"Say what?"

"C'mon, you two are like siblings, arguing over the dumbest things. It shows you really care about each other."

Zach actually turned around to face Base, he was leaning against the wall, arms crossed, with a knowing grin on his face.

"Come again?"

"You gotta admit, she's pretty, and she'd look damn fine after a shower and got all that grease off. You also have to admit; if she didn't like you? She wouldn't be giving Epiphany such a thorough fix-up. She's fine-tuning everything, just for you."

"I thought you were supposed to be the shallow hothead."

"I may be a bit reckless, but I still have eyes."

"Bug off."

"Sure, whatever, just think about it."

The opening and closing of the door was the only sign that Base had left. Zach growled and punched his pillow a couple times before slamming his face into it.

Why couldn't things be simpler?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zach_Rendar
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zach_Rendar on Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:53 am

Alone in the hangar, Ess stood on the scaffold, extracting a chain gun bullet from Epiphany's armor. The Asian MS had certainly done a job on Epiphany, as much as she hated to admit it, Zach was lucky to be alive. None of the bullets had punctured the Verniers. It was scary how close everyone down there had come to dying and how fortunate it was that they all had been brought back safely. The shuttle they had used had been dumped into space to burn up in the Earth's atmosphere ovr the Atlantic Ocean in case it had a tracker on it.

With a strong heave on her pliers, the bullet came loose and popped out of Epiphany's armor. Ess loved repairing Epiphany, it was a machine worthy of mention in textbooks across the Earthsphere. It seemed to have a design more than a few years old, and yet it worked and operated like a state-of-the-art machine. Whoever had designed it had been ingenious, whoever they were... there was no way Zach could understand the complexities and subtle nuances that went into the construction of a mobile suit.

Whenever Ess built a mobile suit or repaired one, she could see the individual components, the smaller parts of the whole. How Zach could honestly believe that all of these little pieces were the cause of wars was beyond her. She heaved again and removed a second bullet just below the Verniers, noting a large scorch mark where a Tragos energy cannon had hit home. If Zach knew that pieces that make machines could be neither good nor evil, maybe he'd see things her way.

Of course, Zach had a point too. It wasn't anything tangible, like the stomach or brain that made a person evil, it was their soul... the soul of a person was the determining factor of their goodness-

No. People don't have souls. People are just lumps of flesh and blood.

Her mechanic's intuition left Ess in sad confusion. For once she doubted if Mobile Suits weren't the source of evil in the Earthsphere.

Maybe it was MS.
Maybe it was People.
Maybe it was a mix of the two

Either way, war existed, and the cause of it wasn't important, as long as the war was fought and won honorably...

Wrenching a third bullet from the armor, Ess allowed herself a smile. She was among friends, doing the things she loved to do. Even if this was a lull in battle, it was good to be alive.

Zach_Rendar
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:07 am

OOC: The world hates me! For apparantly I've posted too much and now I won't get any money >.< That's not fair!

IC:

Han and Lisa sat near each other.

Han - Should you contact Kiyoshi, or should I?

Lisa - You were in the battle, it should be you.

Han sighed as he took out the communicator and pressed the button.

Han - Kiyoshi, this is Han...come in.

-

Back on the Pegasus, Kiyoshi was just getting out of the shower, when he heard his }{G communicator beep. Picking up he pressed the button.

This is Kiyoshi...

Kiyoshi's voice was not as strong as it once was. Anyone could tell that something had effected him.

Han - Are you alright?

I'm fine, Han. What do you want?

Han - The mission today...

I already know...I'm sorry I put you in danger. If you want to leave the Gilgamesh you can. Kiyoshi out.

Kiyoshi threw his }{G Communicator out of the bathroom making it land on his bed. Kiyoshi shook his head as he llooked at himself in the mirror.

-

Han and Lisa looked confused as Han put the communicator back into his pocket.

Han - Something's wrong.

Lisa - I've never heard Kiyoshi like that.

Han sighed.

Han - I'm not leaving the Gilgamesh...

Lisa - Neither am I. Kiyoshi wanted us here, it's not his fault that things got bad.

Lisa put her arms around Han, but Han didn't change his expression. He was thinking about what Kiyoshi was thinking. Kiyoshi had always sounded strong willed, it was one of the things that made him a natural leader on L3, but now it was like that spirit was broken.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:48 am

A message sent not even ten minuets after the battle had concluded was being transmitted to the L2 and L3 space in hopes that the Defenders would get it. The message read as follows:

I can only hope that the Defenders are the ones that will receive this message. My name is Val Trall and until a few days ago I was allied with Jyotika. Though now I see this was a mistake, at the time, Jyotika claimed to be following Lord Milliardo’s vision, but that is not true. Someone that is so heartless and willing to sacrifice their own personal is not worth serving. And now, I am humbly asking for you assistance and perhaps an alliance. I am the one that destroyed the single production MS factory. I did this in an attempt to get your attention. I was, however, unaware of exactly how many MS Troops that Jyotika had in his possession. Had I know that my actions would have put you in danger, I never would have proceeded. I am also the one that called the turrets to come to your aid as you were fleeing. I can only hope that this action along with information I can provide on Jyotika will be enough to convince you. As of now, my troops and I are en route to our main base “Antioch” which is located off the coast of the North America Nation, just north of New York. Our E.T.A. back to Antioch is about six hours from the time this message was sent. Hopefully I will hear back from you.

Sincerely,
Val Trall

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:43 pm

Han woke up and began searching for the showers. Not finding them, he decided to make his way to the cockpit of the ship. Han looked around for Ess or Zach and didn't see either of them. The ship was still on minimum crew. Han noticed on one of the consoles that it was beeping that there was a message. Han walked over to it.

Gilgamesh Crew Member - Sir, that's for Ess or Zach's eyes only.

Han just waved his hand to get him to go away and brought the message up. Han began to scan through the text and saw who it was from. Han glared at the screen as he stepped back.

Han had heard of Val. Unlike the Defenders, Han didn't think he and the rest of his own crew could make an allegiance with him. Han sighed as he looked over at the Crew Member that bothered him before.

Han - Where the hell are the showers around here!

The Gilgamesh Crew Member told Han, and he made his way there, but before that he decided to see if Ess was still working on the Epiphany. Walking into the hangar section of the ship, Han saw that she was.

Han - You shouldn't work yourself to death over the Gundam.

Han didn't wait for her to respond.

Han - We might have a problem...there's a message up in the cockpit for you, forgive me for reading through it. A man named Val from Earth, wishes to speak with you and Zach, I'm guessing. He's the one that shot down all of the Aries when we were launching the shuttle.

Han crossed his arms still looking up at Ess.

Han - As far as I know, he doesn't like the Colonies. I think you would understand why this makes me a little bit worried.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zach_Rendar on Sat Oct 15, 2005 7:48 pm

"I can only hope that the Defenders are the ones that will receive this message. My name is Val Trall and until a few days ago I was allied with Jyotika. Though now I see this was a mistake, at the time, Jyotika claimed to be following Lord Milliardo’s vision, but that is not true. Someone that is so heartless and willing to sacrifice their own personal is not worth serving. And now, I am humbly asking for you assistance and perhaps an alliance. I am the one that destroyed the single production MS factory. I did this in an attempt to get your attention. I was, however, unaware of exactly how many MS Troops that Jyotika had in his possession. Had I know that my actions would have put you in danger, I never would have proceeded. I am also the one that called the turrets to come to your aid as you were fleeing. I can only hope that this action along with information I can provide on Jyotika will be enough to convince you. As of now, my troops and I are en route to our main base “Antioch” which is located off the coast of the North America Nation, just north of New York. Our E.T.A. back to Antioch is about six hours from the time this message was sent. Hopefully I will hear back from you.

Sincerely,
Val Trall

Ess' brow furrowed as she read the message.

"So, what do you make of it?

Han had followed her from the hangar to the cockpit. He had watched her read the message and was waiting for a decision.

"I don't know what to make of this guy, he seems just as likely to be one of Jyotika's agents. He not only blew up the factory right next to the MS team, but fired at the shuttles as they were taking off... if Jyotika is willing to kill his own personnel like he says, it may not speak much for him. Maybe we should get a second opinion..."

"I'll go get Zach then."

"No, you don't need to do-"

But Han had already left. The door slid shut and Ess was left alone. God, if these people were trying to get her and Zach to make up, they could at least be a little more subtle about it. Ess read and reread the message. This guy came out of nowhere asking for help and possible an alliance... Well... The Defenders were all about helping people by preventing war... Would it be any different if they actively saved people who were involved in war?

Well, the answere was obvious. They had to save everyone they could, even if they seemed... odd. Yes, that would be perfect. Just save them, think about alliances afterwards, see what kind of people they were. Perfect.

Han entered with Zach.

"So what's the emergency, Ess?

"Oh, no emergency. I just decided that we should go and rescue a team of guys who are fleeing Jyotika.

Ess knew right away that this was the wrong thing to say.

"So... you called me down here, to help you make a decision about an emergency, and you go over my head and make it yourself?"

"No! It's not like that... I just thought about it and thought..."

"You thought that what I'd have to say wasn't important?"

"No! Don't put words in my mouth like that!"

"Then don't call for me when I'm not needed!

[i]"Both of you stop it!"

Zach and Ess stopped and stared at Han, who lookd furious. The two were on their feet and leaning at each other and had been yelling into each other's faces.

"I don't know what the problem each of you has with the other, but if you want to lead this group and make its goals a reality, you have to get over what little differences you have and get your act together!"

Han's words resounded in the room, leaving a silence that said much more than what he had yelled.
Last edited by Zach_Rendar on Sat Oct 15, 2005 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zach_Rendar
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sat Oct 15, 2005 8:08 pm

Han looked at Zach and Ess for a moment before turning his back to both of them.

Han - Both of you have good leadership skills until you're together. It's pathetic. Hell, I'd think Zach and Kiyoshi could get along better than you two right now.

Han started to walk out and then put his hands on the doorway stopping himself. He only looked back at them by turning his head just so he could make them out with one eye.

Han - I don't know this Val, personally. I know his goals appear to only be for Earth, not a peace between Earth and the Colonies like Kiyoshi would like to see. My suggestion is you meet with him and explain our own allegiance to him. From what I read, Jyotkia isn't going to be too happy that this guy blew up his base, that we were lucky the explosion didn't destroy us, and then destroyed those Aries that helped us escape. If Val doesn't like that we're here you have two options.

Han paused for a minute as he turned around.

Han - You join with Val, and kick the L3 Defense Force of your ship. We return to Kiyoshi and tell him what happen. Kiyoshi sees this as you backing away from your ideals of defense, and joining with a man of war. Kiyoshi then allows Kaden from the }{G to destroy you.

You meet with Val, find out what he wants, explain yourselves to him, as well as why the hell people from the colonies are here fighting with you, and see what Val says to that. If he joins with us, fine, good, great...more people. He doesn't...oh well...let Jyotika have him.

But...if you do let him join, you two have to get yourselves together! Weakness is not a virtue that should be apart of what makes up a leader, and right now, the way you two are acting...that's all it is...weakness. If there's weakness in leadership, it'll spread down to your me

Han sighed as he remembered his short conversation with Kiyoshi.

Han - Also, I contacted Kiyoshi to inform him of what happened with the mission. Something's wrong. He...didn't seem the same. He told me that we could leave the Gilgamesh if we wanted. Right now, I'm not leaving. I'm afraid if I left then part of Kiyoshi's vision of peace will be lost. Right now, you're the only people from Earth we can trust, and I don't think you'll last long with at least someone trying to support you.

Han turned back around to walk out.

Han - Eota, Base, and I will be doing a run down on the suits. If you do plan to meet with Val, I request that my team and I are present.

Han walked out of the cockpit.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zach_Rendar on Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:16 pm

The two teens rounded on each other, fully intent on casting blame on the other for Han's sudden departure but stopped short when they met each other's eyes. They both knew that further arguing would only prove the man's point. As much as they hated to admit it, he was right. They would have to stop arguing and at least pretend to get along until they could work out their issues. Silently, they left the cockpit. As they made their way down the corridors, they started talking to each other, although it was mechanical, and overly polite.

"Would you like to come down to Earth and pick up Val with me?"

"Of course. I'd love to."

If anything, it was worse than the shouting.

The two finally split as the hallway came to a T. Eota came out of the bunks and walked alongside Ess as she went to the shuttle bay to check on The Enkido.

"I heard you and Zach arguing all the way down here. What was going on?

Just... an organizational issue. Don't worry though, we were able to fix it up.

Eota merely raised a disbelieving eyebrow. Ess actually smiled at this.

"Alright, so it wasn't really that, but we DID work it out.

"I also heard about picking up some people from Earth, mind if I tag along?"

Ess pondered this for a moment. What wouldn't some extra hands be worth?

[color=orange]"Sure, we're leaving in The Enkido tomorrow morning. Rest up now, because we're leaving early.

Eota gave a curt nod and headed back to the guest bunks.

Ess herself made her way to her private bunk and threw herself down onto the mattress. She'd feel better in the morning.

She was sure of it.

Zach_Rendar
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:19 pm

Everyone's sleep was fairly uneventful. Han had had enough sleep so he took a shower, and learning that Eota was going to be going to Earth, he decided to let both of his Ensign's sleep, and do a double check on the Taurus. He always liked to check his mobile suits himself. It wasn't that he didn't trust mechanics, he just wanted to be sure himself.

When morning was near, a crew came in and started prepping the Enkido. It was a simple job, but Han decided to help out since he had grown bored of running through system checks on the Taurus. The Enkido was loaded up with fuel and fully prepared, once everyone started to wake up. Eota came in first, he was dressed in his L3 Defense Force uniform, and his hair was still a little wet from a shower.

Han - Found the showers easier than I did, huh kid?

Han and Eota smiled at each other as Eota walked over.

Eota - It wasn't that hard to find.

Han - So you're going down with the Defenders?

Eota - Yeah...Base and Stacy are with each other too much, and I don't like hanging out with Ms. Nichruen...

Han - She too old for you?

Eota rubbed the back of his head in embarassment.

Eota - I didn't want to say it, sir.

Han nodded smiling.

Han - I understand...but she isn't too old for me. Anyway, I want you to keep an eye on this Val guy. Oh, and you're representing us down there, so be good.

Han walked off just as Ess walked in. Zach came in just a few seconds later.

Han - Did you two plan to time it that way?

Ess and Zach - No, we didn't...

Han smiled shaking his head.

Han - The Enkido is already to go, I helped out cause I had nothing better to do.

Ess - Thank you, Commander Richards...

Han - Be careful down there. Try not to discuss anything too important, I want to be around for that.

Zach - Why don't you come with us?

Han - If I went down with you, that would leave just Base to guard the Gilgamesh. Base is a good pilot, but I don't think he could do it alone.

Han waved his hand and walked out through the door. Ess and Zach boarded the Enkido and Eota was already sitting on board.

Eota - Good morning.

Ess - Good morning, Eota.

Zach - You got here early.

Eota - You don't know how bad Base snores...

Eota smiles as Ess and Zach make their way to the cockpit of the Enkido.

Eota - You sure you two will be alright in there? Don't want you arguing over something and crashing the ship.

Zach glared at Eota and Ess blushed a little.

Zach - Quiet!

Eota smiled shaking his head and crossed his arms, as Zach sat in the pilot's seat and Ess in the co-pilot's. Zach started up the Enkido.

Zach - This is the Enkido, ready for launch. Anyone not in a suit, please leave now.

After the bay was cleared, the doors slowly opened.

Han - Have fun on Earth, kids. I'll keep watch of everything up here. Enkido, you are cleared for launch.

Zach was a bit confused over why Han was in the cockpit of the Gilgamesh working the comm. channel, but didn't mind it too much. He knew he could trust Han at this point. Zach then made the Enkido launch out of the Gilgamesh and make its way towards the atmosphere of Earth.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zach_Rendar on Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:50 pm

The Enkido shot out of the Gilgamesh, gliding gently toward Earth just as the dawnline crossed over the western shore of North America into the Pacific Ocean. It would be dawn when they picked up Val and his team. In the cockpit, Zach and Ess sat in silence. Neither looked at each other. Oddly, this silence was pleasant. With no tension between them, they began to enjoy the other's company.

"I grew up on Earth. Born in the Sanc Kingdom."

"I was born in London, beautiful city... It's very historic."

"Really? The only time I'd been in London was a stopover at their airport. It smelled nice.

Ess allowed herself a small laugh, still watching the controls.

[i]"You go to the world's busiest airport and all you can remember is that it smelled nice?"

"Yeah, it was during the war, I didn't have time for much else than to get a quck sniff of it before my next flight.

"So you've at least been in London. I'd love to see the Sanc Kingdom, I've heard it's beautiful."

"It is beautiful, but underneath, it's a powder keg... so many people want to gain power there without undermining the ideals of pacifism."

"Maybe we should go and see it sometime."

"We should..."

The Enkido entered the atmosphere, and the protective cover slid over the windshield, shrouding the two in red darkness.

The ship buffeted in the atmospheric currents and before long, the window retracted as The Enkido shifted into flight mode.

Ess double checked the coordinates and programmed them into the Enkido, which spiralled down onto the makeshift runway made by the Caligo Umbra.

Without a word, the two left the cockpit and joined Eota who was already lowering the stairs to the ground below. On the ground were three people, the largest and in front was a man who was obviously Val, behind him was a slightly smaller man and to his right was a girl with the same red hair as Ess.

When Ess caught sight of the young woman, she leapt down from the shuttle, skipping the stairs entirely, landed clumsily, and embraced the other girl.

"Lina! It's been eight years! It's been far too long!"

Zach_Rendar
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucian Utrecht on Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:36 am

Lucian frowned and flopped over onto his stomach on his bed. It&#39;d been an awfully long time since he&#39;d seen those two kids running around here...
And he knew that was never good, what with that crazy red head walloping people over the head with a pipe. Lucian slid out of bed, turned to neatly make it, and crept into the hallway. He had been mildly aware that new people were sneaking around on the ship, but he wasn&#39;t 100% positive, and he hadn&#39;t cared enough to check thoroughly. Now, he was paranoid, and he was going to find these thieves! YES! They must&#39;ve done something with the two kids!

Lucian cackled in glee as he stole away into the kitchen. He grabbed a meat tenderizer and used this as his weapon. He would attack at first sight.
He made his way to the bridge, meat tenderizer in hand...A few of the Gilgamesh personnel under Zach&#39;s command gave him a few looks, but let him go on; they were used to Lucian&#39;s antics by now.
Lucian opened the door and slipped in quietly. There was someone in the chair! AN OLD MAN! AH HA! He must&#39;ve abducted the two kids! Lucian crept up behind the chair of the man...
And raised his mallet up high, and whacked the man over the head, hard enough to knock him out. Lucian cackled in glee and proceeded to tie the man up. He then turned to the communication panel (ew, someone had gotten it dirty) and paged Zach, earnestly.

Because it''s true.

Lucian Utrecht
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:48 am

After Base woke up he had taken his shower and couldn't find Eota or Stacy. Lisa had told him to go check the bridge. As he walked in he saw this guy who he hadn't seen on the ship hit Han in the head with a meat tenderizer. Base had to laugh at first. The image was funny to see, but then when he saw that Han had passed out, anger grew inside him.

Base - HEY! Why the hell did you do that for!

Leaping over one of the consoles in front of him he grabbed the meat tenderizer out of Lucian's hand and threw it across the room, then quickly pinned him to the floor.

Base - You little son of a bitch!

Han started to wake up in a daze.

Han - OWWW!

Han rubbed the large bump on his head and looked over at Base holding Lucian down.

Han - Let me guess...you're the one that hit me?

Base - He hit you with a fucking meat tenderizer!

Han - Base....your...language...MEAT TENDERIZER!

Han started to angrily wave his fist.

Han - Why the hell did you hit me in the head with a meat tenderizer!

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:05 am

Han didn't wait for an answer as he grew more and more angry. It was the thought that he got hit by a meat tenderizer. Maybe if it was a club...or a rock...or a big pipe...no, no...anything hitting him would have made him this angry.

Han - Where's the brig!

Gilgamesh Technician - We don't have a brig.

Han shook both fists in the air angrilly.

Han - Where can I put him before I kill him!

Everyone on the bridge tried not to laugh.

Gilgamesh Technician - Well...you could put him in Boris' room...he's still in medical bay.

Base pulled Lucian onto his feet holding him so he couldn't get away. Han pointed to the Gilgamesh Technician.

Han - You! Show me to Boris' room...if I can't find the showers, I'll never find his room!

The Technician led the way out of the bridge.

Base - Walk!

Base forced Lucian to walk and Han followed behind them. As soon as they were all four of them were out of the bridge, and the door slid closed behind them, everyone on the bridge burst out laughing. After they had locked Lucian in the bunk in Boris' room, the news got to Boris in the med bay.

Boris - The hell!?? Why MY room!?

Panic came over Boris' face.

Boris - All of my video games are in there...what if he erases the memory cards!!?

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:28 pm

Han had put a bandaid over the large bump on his head before returning to the bridge of the Gilgamesh. The crew still tried not to laugh as Han began reviewing communications from Earth. His eyes went wide as he saw a report from the Sanc Kingdom. Then his eyes narrowed on the name. Jyotika, the man who they had attacked to hopefully slow him down, hadn't been slowed enough. The Defenders plan for putting up a roadblock by attacking Asia had not been large enough. Reading the report that they mobile suits engaged in the occupation, and supposed "revolution" of the Sanc Kingdom, were Leo's. Probably the Leo's they hadn't destroyed. Han hit the console in anger. He didn't want to bother Zach and Ess on Earth, he would explain the situation when they would return to the Gilgamesh. Instead, Han walked off of the bridge and took out his communicator.

Han - Kiyoshi...we have a problem.

-

Back on the Pegasus, Kiyoshi was still standing looking out a window to space as his }{G Communicator beeped. Kiyoshi took it out of his pocket as he heard Han's message and then responded.

This is Kiyoshi...what is it Han?

Han - The leader of Asia has occupied the Sanc Kingdom with Leo's. He's already spreading his power!

Kiyoshi closed his eyes almost unwilling to answer Han. Finally, after a long pause, Kiyoshi answered.

Then do something about it...

It wasn't the response Han wanted to hear. Kiyoshi realizing this sighed.

I'll see what I can do. Kiyoshi out.

Kiyoshi put the }{G Communicator in his pocket and walked down the hall on the Pegasus.

-

Han grumbled to himself. He didn't like this situation at all. Elsewhere on the Gilgamesh, Stacy was studying the Epiphany. She had decided to get up and continue her work on her design she had named Cygnus. She had taken even more pride into the project after the conversation she last had with Kiyoshi on L3, before she had left her home and came onto the ship. She felt out of place on the ship, since she didn't feel like she had much to offer, unlike Han, Eota and Base. She guessed Lisa felt the same way. Lisa had told Stacy, that Kiyoshi picked her to go along as well, because Lisa understood how the Colonies worked, and this would help if any further alliance between Earth and the Colonies was made. Stacy preferred to think that Kiyoshi had selected all of them because he had come to care about them through the few days that he knew them. It was probably both.

Stacy also felt sorry for Eota. She thought Eota must have it rough. Because of his shy, reserved nature, Eota didn't have anybody. Han and Lisa had each other, Stacy had Base, and Ess and Zach had each other whether they would admit it or not. This left Eota by himself a lot. She had heard that he had went down to Earth, and it was probably just so he would have something to do.

Stacy sighed as she realized she wasn't focusing on her task at hand, again. She took in a deep breath as she looked up at the Epiphany, then went back to designing the Cygnus X-1.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:09 pm

Base slowly walked into the hangar of the Gilgamesh, looking for Stacy. He found her with a small computer near the Epiphany. Base sneaked up on her and grabbed her back.

Base - Boo!

Stacy jumped then glared at Base, but then smiled at him.

Stacy - Don't do that!

Base - Whatcha up to?

Stacy - Comparing the design of the Cygnus X-1 to the Epiphany.

Base - Still working on that suit for Kiyoshi, huh?

Stacy made a slight nod before returning to her work.

Stacy - It's important to me that the Cygnus X-1 is able to perform on a level near a Gundam. Kiyoshi was a former Gundam pilot, I don't want to design him something less than that.

Base - I'm sure your suit will be good for Kiyoshi.

Stacy - The question now is how to build it...

Base looked confused and then it finally clicked with him. Since they had left L3, they could no longer use that as a resource. He began to wonder how L3 was doing with out Kiyoshi as their leader.

Base - Who's going to fund this project?

Stacy sighed as she brought up the design of the Cygnus X-1 once more.

Stacy - I don't know. I was going to ask Kiyoshi if he could. He might eventually have enough in his own personal accounts. We'll just have to wait and see. If not, the design can wait to be built.

Stacy turned off her computer then looked at Base.

Stacy - So, how has your day been?

Base began to laugh as he remembered the events from earlier.

Base - Han got hit in the head with a meat tenderizer!

Stacy's eyes went wide as the thought of the Commander getting hit in the head, with of all objects...a meat tenderizer.

Stacy - What!?

Base - Yeah...some crazy guy came onto the bridge...bopped him in the head good. Knocked him out for a little bit. He's got a bump that's like this big!

Base over dramatized the size of Han's bump with his hands making Stacy laugh even more.

Base - So, yeah...we have him locked up in one of the bunks now. Han's going to let Zach and Ess deal with it once they get back.

Stacy - Eota went down with them, right?

Base - Yeah, he did.

Stacy - I hope they are all right...they didn't take any of the mobile suits with them.

Base - This was supposed to be a peaceful rescue mission from what I've heard. They shouldn't need their suits.

Base and Stacy both looked up at the Gundam that stood before them. It was like almost like a statue or idol, peering over the hangar that it rested in. Stacy then stood up from where she was sitting, as her eyes went back to Base.

Stacy - Well, I think I'm done for today.

Base - That's good...then maybe that means I can have you all to myself for the rest of the day.

Stacy shook her finger at Base.

Stacy - Don't you be getting any ideas Ensign Rynolds! But yes, I would like to spend the rest of the day with you.

-
Back on the bridge, Han sits as Lisa inspects the bump on his head. Lisa pokes it and Han yells out.

Han - HEY! Don't do that! That hurts!

Lisa - Looks like you were hit pretty hard.

Han - I was knocked out! By a meat tenderizer!

The crew on the bridge starts to laugh again. Han turns and glares, crossing his arms.

Han - Laugh it up! But when that crazy guy starts hitting more people in the head with kitchen related objects...then we'll see who is laughing then!

Lisa shook her head.

Lisa - Who let a crazy person on the ship anyway...

Han - How should I know!? This isn't my ship...anyway...Kiyoshi contacted me.

Lisa - Oh?

Han - Yeah...said that the }{G wanted to talk with the Defenders.

Lisa - So, Kiyoshi is back to his old self?

Han - It seemed that way, but we'll just have to wait until we see him.

Lisa - Hopefully, it will be soon...

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.