Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Demi-God Academy

The Demi-Gods Academy

a part of “The Demi-God Academy”, a fictional universe by Cloud.

The Academy offers a safe place for the children of the Greek Gods and Goddesses to learn and live. They are taught how to survive and to use their powers, all while juggling the normal issues of school life.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Demi-God Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Demi-Gods Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:53 pm

Welcome to The Demi-God Academy!
I'm you're friendly GM Cloud. I hope that you will enjoy your stay.

Please reserve your characters here and ask any questions that might be itching your mind.
Also a reminder that I expect a minimum of 350 words per post. Please don't join if you don't think you can handle that!
Last edited by Cloud on Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Re: The Demi-Gods Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourbunnyboo2 on Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:08 pm

Could I reserve Amber Heard. I didn't see a password in the rules

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

yourbunnyboo2
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:10 pm

May I please reserve Anna Kendrick? (:

Minevra also :D

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:10 pm

Hello! May I please reserve FC: Naomi Scott and Drew Van Acker?

Hm. Hecate, maybe? I think she's the same, both Roman and Greek, yes?
Hello, Sweetie.

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:18 pm

@Miss Nomer and Sorella: Welcome :) I will reserve your characters now.

@yourbunnyboo: Take another look ;)

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aishurin on Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:19 pm

Oh dear, I hope Sky Ferreira is still available....I love her look, it's so intense.
I would have to say...Janus.

Aishurin
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourbunnyboo2 on Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:20 pm

Ooohhhh. Well I don't know if she's exactly a diety but I love the story of Persephone or Aphrodite.

yourbunnyboo2
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:25 pm

@Aishurin: Sky is and I will reserve her for you now.

@yourbunnyboo: Technically they're known as Proserpina and Venus in their Roman forms, but I'll give it to you. :)

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Retrovertigo on Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:30 pm

Hi, may I please reserve Chloe Grace Moretz and Ben Barnes please?

It would have to be Diana.
Last edited by Retrovertigo on Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Retrovertigo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:32 pm

I'm wondering if we could compete for characters? And if not ill reserve Saoirse Ronan and I can't choose between Cerberus and Ares

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SonOfMars on Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:39 pm

Is it only the greek manifestations? I honestly prefer the Roman side, but if not I can work with it.

SonOfMars
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:50 pm

@Retrovertigo: Both will be reserved for you.
@GrimBones: I'm not doing competing sorry, I'll reserve Saoirse for you.
@SonOfMars: Yes, it is only the Greek sides as seen on the intro page.

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grrbot on Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:56 pm

Couple I please reserve FC: Evan Peters (I love him!!! <3 AHS is amazing) and FC: Crystal Reed

And I'd have to say Venus.

Grrbot
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anonymous Miss on Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:21 pm

Could I reserve FC: Jasmine Villegas? And I'd have to say Diana is my favorite ^-^

Anonymous Miss
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:49 pm

@Grrbot: Yes, I love Evan Peters too :) Him and Cyrstal are reserved for you.
@Anonymous Miss: Jasmine is reserved.

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaginary_Writer on Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:51 pm

Hello :D

I was wondering if I could possibly reserve the Shay Mitchell face claim but have her changed to Danielle Campbell? I could snag you a gif if you'd like, but if not that is perfectly okay. ^-^ Also, I'd like to reserve the Chris Zylka face claim; if you're okay with that, that is.

Oh and my favorite Roman deity is Luna. :T

Imaginary_Writer
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Donnabee on Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:02 pm

Woah, this looks like it's getting a good amount of attention!

May I reserve FC: Alona Tal?

My favourite Roman deity is probably Mercury? Either him or Bellona. To be honest, though, I'm not really familiar with the Roman gods >.<

Donnabee
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHuntress on Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:05 pm

This looks absolutely amazing!

Can I reserve FC: Willa Holland for the child of Hermes?

Favorite hmm... Either Diana or Mercury, probably leaning more toward Diana.

TheHuntress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:12 pm

Yes to Imaginery_Writer, Donnabee and TheHuntress. :)

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:20 pm

As a note to anyone interested, I have edited the 'Place' section and given a very brief description of The Academy grounds. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. :)

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!