Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy »

Players Wanted: Chat Plays 5E Stream Seeks Players, Little to No Commitment » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov »

The Demon Hunt

The Demon Hunt

a part of “The Demon Hunt”, a fictional universe by LookingAtPerks.

Unknown to most people, the world is ruled by demons. But thanks to an experiment, a group of people with both a human soul and an implanted demon soul may be able to save us, provided they can stay out of trouble and work together.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Demon Hunt”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Demon Hunt

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingAtPerks on Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:55 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Demon Hunt"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LookingAtPerks
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Group Theory Builder Cult Leader Beta Tester Salesman Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: The Demon Hunt

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:07 pm

Thanks for the PM, yeah this definitely looks interesting. I will try to get my character up when I can, but I am a bit busy so it might take awhile. Definitely joining though.
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:19 pm

I will say I do have some interest in this rp. I'll be working on a character to submit. Just letting you know.

Zalgo
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingAtPerks on Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:27 pm

Awesome. That makes two, three including myself. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

LookingAtPerks
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Group Theory Builder Cult Leader Beta Tester Salesman Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:35 am

This has caught my attention, and it looks very interesting. I will definitely join.
Without the Dark, there can be no Light,
We have purpose
Without the Lie, there can be no Truth,
We have purpose
Without the War, there can be no Victory,
We have purpose
Without the Death, there can be no sacrifice,
We have purpose
Without the Hope there can be no Future,
We have purpose
Without the Loyalty there can be no one chapter,
We have purpose
Without the Emperor, there is nothing,...
And we would have no purpose

Specmarine
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingAtPerks on Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:21 am

Specmarine wrote:This has caught my attention, and it looks very interesting. I will definitely join.

Awesome.

Hope to see a character soon! Cant wait to start this!

Also, to all who are making characters, please remember to mention your demon souls! Adding some stuff to the list of required information for this.

LookingAtPerks
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ninja Bunny on Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:10 am

Um, I'm joining. Definitely. Hope it's okay.

Ninja Bunny
Member for 6 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:50 am

Guten tag!

This looks rather fascinating. I do think I would enjoy this little world you have devised, Good Sir.

I do bare a question, tho. The character I had in mind, I'm afraid I would require your permission on one tiny aspect. May I PM you the details?
"Yes, I'm crazy, and I should hope you are, too. Honestly, it's all these damn "sane" people that scare me....."

Raidose
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingAtPerks on Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:46 am

Awesome! Cant wait to see them all!

LookingAtPerks
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:49 am

This has definitely grabbed my interest. I’d love to join too, if it’s alright?

Kapento
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingAtPerks on Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:58 am

That is fine as well!

LookingAtPerks
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingAtPerks on Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:02 pm

Status Update:

Me, Bane, and Ninja all have accepted characters in.

Kapento has a really awesome WIP that I think he will have done sometime today.

Zalgo and Specmarine have yet to make contact since OOC post, but its highly likely they probably just have not been on due to RL stuff.

Due to calculations and current user progress, we will be starting either tonight or tomorrow, depending on when people get their characters in. If two more people finish characters before tonight is over (or at least before I fall asleep), we start tonight. If not, we start tomorrow.

Baah. I have to mention this again. I REALLY love the CS you made/are making Kapento. If you don't mind, I may steal its format for future RPs down the road. :3 lol

Edit: Raidrose, who I left out initially, could also count for this one more character. I think I left him out since I was PMing him a lot today answering questions and what not.

LookingAtPerks
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:55 pm

Barnabas is finally done more or less! :)

@LookingAtPerks

Haha it’s nothing special, just something I made up as I went along! But thanks for the compliment!
You’re more than welcome to use it if you want, I don’t mind. ^^

Kapento
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingAtPerks on Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:00 am

Awesome.

In other news, posting has begun! :D

LookingAtPerks
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CabbageAngel on Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:51 am

I know you already started posting, but have you got room for one more? This looks super cool... ^^

Before any of you make a comment about it - MY CABBAGES!

Take that.

CabbageAngel
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:10 am

Is it too late to join? I took a look at this as I was getting off work and thought of a way to spin an old character concept on it.

Wake
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:18 am

Just to let everyone know I've updated my character. The sheet is nearly finished, all I have left is the history segment and a couple adjustments on the weapon and I'll be able to start working on my opening post.

Edit: I've got everything completed. I'll start working on my post now though I cannot guarantee that it will arrive before tomorrow as it has gotten very late over here. If I must stop then I'll resume the post as early as I can tomorrow.

Zalgo
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:21 am

And submitted! Oh how I do hope to introduce our good friend Bedlam soon. Such wonderful things are in store. Yes, such lovely, wonderful things....

EDIT: Wait, hold on...... Zero is 11, has no mentioned legal guardian, and yet has his own apartment......
......Wut.

Raidose
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingAtPerks on Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:52 am

1: Technically, he stole the apartment. Along with the money for it. You would be amazed how easy that is to pull off, all you have to do is set up the payments online. Also, the Vanguard very much know Zero would be much more rebellious if they tried to control him more, so they let him have his distance. Sort of. They are monitoring the situation, secretly.

2: TO all new people, sure!

3: Danny has one too! (Just another sign how competitive those two are)

4: The Vanguard will cover any actual adult appearance if it becomes needed. But Zero (and when I say Zero I really mean Anna) can handle himself.

LookingAtPerks
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingAtPerks on Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:15 pm

Due to an issue of unknown origin, though Bane let me know it might be due to a lack of forum posts, I was unable to post an OOC thread, so I had him do it for me. Please remember to check both it and here for any news or updates, as it might hold information that without you would be lost with.

LookingAtPerks
Member for 8 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!