Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Demon Seeker (Open Fantasy RP)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The Demon Seeker (Open Fantasy RP)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewArthur on Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:56 pm

"....You might catch a disease" came a voice from behind the group. Markus turned quickly lifting his warhammer and holding it in a dead straight line with his arm aimed at the newcomer's head.

"Who are you stranger, one that hides in the shadows" spoke up Markus ignoring the goings on at the front of the group "You think your actions go unnoticed? pray tell me"

Markus' eyes were trained on this new being a slight golden glow flashing through them.
Police cordoned off Liverpool City Centre this morning when a
suspicious object was discovered in a car. It later turned
out to be a tax disc.

You can Razzle Dazzle my Fantazmagazzle!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NewArthur
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayaliss on Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:50 am

When the cleric had asked Aëal about his actions, and raised the warhammer towards him, he reacted. "Cjad Eh Deijumm Sigmatur-Ah!", he said in a language the cleric wouldn't understand. He knew all this; he wanted to scare him. He slowly took a step to the left, around the cleric, and then awaited his reaction ...
^ The text your searching for is that way ^

http://www.myspace.com/ymudmusic - Rocking it the Ambiental way. With a bag of Frasse in my mouth.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ayaliss
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewArthur on Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:24 pm

Markus was quick, he dropped the warhammer taking grip just below the head and at the bottom of the handle and turned to face the newcomer again before stopping and speaking "I do not wish to fight you, just to know why you followed us without making contact till now"

To show he meant no harm Markus let his warhammer go slack and let it hang loosely from his right hand

"Now come speak, I am Markus Ritt, Cleric to the God Sigmatur" Spoke Markus extending his hand "I am sorry for jumping to arms instead of greeting you."

NewArthur
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Validrir on Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:42 pm

Charcon the Dragon Lord, an evil blighter if ever there was one. He was once known as a cruel and vicious conquerer, but he had since passed into legened. He was deminished, a ruined version of his once great self. But with the amulets, he would be whole. Charcon stepped out of the lift and on to the mountain side with the amulet in hand, this particular one held his magic abillities. He would absorb back his energies from it soon, but it was a lengthy process, he needed some where secret, some where safe.

Lord Validrir
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayaliss on Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:55 pm

OOC: Arthur, you can respond to this post. After that, we wait for Axle or someone else, so that their characters don't just sit around whilst we talk.
OOC 2: The [[]]-clammers from now on are translation of foreign words.

Aëal's skin slowly shifted into a bit more of a yellow colour as he eyed Markus up and down. He had loosened his grip on the warhammer; thank goodness someone who won't attack him at sight.

He thought for a moment, he had to speak. Then, like if he was searching through his mind, he found the correct language and hence began;
"Hail, man of Sigmatur. I am Aëal.", he said. He didn't translate his name, because it would simply be Righteous (I am Righteous).
"You seem good enough for an Unworthy. Very nice of you to carry the name of the Sigmatur [[Those Who Know]], but I believe you've got it all wrong about the god thing and all that.", he then continued, and quickly glanced at the daywalker on the ground. Sigmatur (or Sïg Mah' Tur, as Aëal recognized it) meant two completely different things for both of them. For Markus, it was a god, and for Aëal, it is a word for people (not Seccëhal) who have major knowledge in any topic.
"Though I must warn you. That thing on the ground might jump up and slit all of you apart any time.", he finished, and took back the fact that he had called it a corpse, since he could smell (the very few parts) that were still alive.
Last edited by Ayaliss on Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ayaliss
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:26 am

OOC: Ok, so the game is not dead folks :P. But there will be some revisions going on soon, the short version is that we're gonna skip through most of the journey getting to the Necromancer and all that, and have a semi-fresh start due to the fact we apparentally have players that are inactive. So keep your eyes peeled on the OOC thread, any questions ask 'em there, and when the time comes we'll discuss what we need to there, before we do this. A'ight all, thanks for your patience, I hope that with doing this things will get going well again, not so bogged down. Thanks :)
It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to achieve anything. -My attitude on life-

Axle
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HorusTheHeretic on Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:05 am

(I've been quiet for a few reasons lately, namely school and such, but also because I'm genuinely confused. I really have no clue what's going on, except that their's a vampire lying in the road and people popping out from either side of the path. And one of them seems really self-righteous.)
"It used to be that our elected officials were veterans of World War II, Vietnam, or the Civil Rights Movement. But with the election of Jesse Ventura in Minnesota and Arnold Schwarzenegger in California, I foresee a day when all our leaders will come from the movie Predator. Think about it. Governor Carl Weathers. No wait: Senator Predator. I bet he has some pretty interesting things to say about tort reform."
- Stephen Colbert

HorusTheHeretic
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lithitemir on Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:31 pm

ooc: I would be posting more, but Nyx is waiting on Will.
The Clerics of Okern - Looking for High Quality Players: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/the-clerics-okern-t25520.html

Lithitemir
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:30 pm

OOC: Yeah, things have gotten kind of jumbled. That's why I've decided to take the course of action I'm taking, get everything straightened out, hopefully get a good solid direction going in the game again.

Axle
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Validrir on Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:46 am

OOC: Ok, I was about to absorb the power from the amulet, and head to the same necromancer that you were. My character needs some answers and thinks the necromancer can answer them. However, with all this talk of revamping the story, I don't know if I should keep posting, or wait untill the revamp happens. What should I do? Also, I need a little info on where you are exactly, I know you're on the road, but not where.

Lord Validrir
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aeleon on Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:49 am

(.. Wasn't I supposed to be picked up here?

If I could move, I would, but my character's incapacitated. Remember? Vampire? Hungry?)
As you recall, you know I love to show off,
But you never thought that I would take it this far.
What do you know?

Fancy a Butcher's?

aeleon
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beau Goodbarrel on Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:11 am

OOC: Oh my fuck*** gods, i've been ofline so much, i lost track of the rp (That's what i get for lookin for a job, damned humans and their reqiurements). Srry if you thing i've been negleting my character alot, and i mean ALOT! if i had the time nowadays, i would, but with the Fcat and the Sats, Acts, and all that stuff,i'm being crammed with homework and other things, i'm at school right now in my second period, using the computer when i'm not supossed to (Hope I don't gat in trouble) and it was about time to start a new post about beau, but then this happens, let me just die and end my life (Walks to the edge of the world and jumps off) Hope this kills me. (just >.> kidding <.< ,haha)
in the end, even the heavens will fall to Ragnarok. as mankind fades, so to shall the gods. immortality comes from existance, so to as long as a part of you exists, even in a memory, you will be immortal. how have you started you path to immortality?
Beau "doublelock" Goodbarrel

Beau Goodbarrel
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:02 pm

OOC: Ok Beau, no problem, we've all been busy lately, well I have :P as you see trying to revamp some of the game. And yes Ael, you were supposed to be picked up now. Things got bogged down though, so yeah, we'll resume all of this after the revamp which should be within the next week or two. SHOULD, being the key word. REALLY trying to get this game revamped so that it will be much much loads and tons of fun! ALL PLAYERS! LOOK TO THE OOC THREAD IN THE DISCUSSION FORUM! THERE WILL BE DETAILS AND DISCUSSION THERE! I REPEAT, PLEASE REFER TO THE OOC THREAD! Once the game is revamped, we will be starting with a new game thread... Details as to why, will be revealed in the OOC thread :). Anyways, later ya'll, have a good one!

Axle
Member for 17 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!