Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! »

Players Wanted: Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! »

The Demon Seeker (Open Fantasy RP)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The Demon Seeker (Open Fantasy RP)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Devious on Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:28 am

He rested almost all day, it was late after noon, mid-evening. His eyes snapped open. "It's time to move..." Aglacea thought. "I've laid in wait too long for this..." He said standing up. Looking down, one more time at the small village that the other half demon he had fought was in, he thought, Until next time, foolish Bard, then you shall feel the extent of my wrath." He turned and set his sights for the north. The Kingdom of Velios.

He wrapped his body up in a long white robe, and kept his wings well hidden on the way down from the snowy mountain border. Aglacea was moving throughout the country side of this kingdom. It wasn't very large, the capital city was located just about an hour walk from the bottom of the mountain, so this county side, was still full of townspeople, and guards. He walked through, greeting them all cheerfully, as if he were just a travelling wanderer. None suspected anything. "I should make quick work of this one." He thought to himself as he waved to a small child.

Upon coming to the city gates, he began to get anxious. This would be his first step at creating his own world. Sunset was upon them. The sun had dipped below the dark, brooding storm clouds that were out today. The clouds lit up, pinks, oranges and reds all mixed into the sky. "My Armageddon" he thought as the sky looked ablaze. The winds began to pick up. He made his way to the foot of the kings castle. Large, and unfitting for a mere foolish human, or at least thats what Aglacea thought.

The reason for the northern takeover first, is because their military, is thee strongest in the land. Everyone knows they have been at peace for years because none wish to challenge the might of their nation. That, and the man had no son, Aglacea could easily become his succesor in a single eve.

Aglacea moved. He went around to an alleyway in the city, and removed the large robe, leaving only his regular white robes. His eyes then went black as he opened up a portal in the ground. He jumped through it, and was now on top of the castle. A storm had begun, Lightning was flashing around him. "I must meditate before I finish this." He sat there, lightning cracking all around him, with his eyes closed, waiting for the oppurtune moment to strike.

Hours seemed like minutes to him in this state. His eyes opened up. It was late now, late enough for a king to be in his bed. Easily enough, he spotted the kings bedroom, as it had the biggest balcony. He landed on it. With a single swipe of his hand, the doors flew open, one off of it's hinges. The king was now awake.

"Wha-Whats going on here!?" He shouted over the winds of the storm, now running through his very own bedroom. Looking towards the large doors that now lay open, he saw the silhouette of Aglacea standing there. "WHO ARE YOU, I DEMA-" His words were cut off as Aglacea extended his wings, fully. "I am the angel, Micheal, that has visited your dreams." He spoke to the king. "Y-Yes I know you...I've seen you. The prophecy..." the king sputtered out. "Yes, the prophecy...it is all coming to fruition. In time, all things will come to the light." Aglacea told him. "The gods...they favor you great king. They wish you to rule the lands...and do so, eternally." The kings eyes widened with greed. Aglacea flashed a grin, he knew the kings were arrogant fools, who would do whatever it took to gain power. "The gods...they say in order for this to happen, you must name me as your successor and feign illness and death." The king was completely bewitched by thoughts of power and was willing to do anything for it now. "Yes...yes of course, I shall."He said in agreeance with the plan of plans. "Good...after your 'death', you shall be ressurected on the third day" Aglacea spoke. "Rest now good King, work to be done, you will need your rest."

The next morning, the king had the guards bring all the townspeople to the square for an announcement. The people were nervous, for the last time he did this, they went to war.

"People! My good people! Today is a glorious day indeed!" The king started with his speech. "As some of you may know, sadly, I will not live forever. My good, beautiful people...my time may be sooner than you think, for I am ill. My body, weak. My soul grows weaker eachday." The crowd looked shocked, and sad. Their beloved king Diometes, was not to be of this world soon. "I gathered you all here today, to show you the man I've searched for, the man I've taught everything I know, a caring man, a gentleman indeed! This man, Micheal, shall be the successor to my throne!" The king clapped as Aglacea, wearing all white robes to seem holy walked up. The funny thing about it was, not even their most powerful preists could sense the demonic aura that flowed through him. "Good people, King Diomedes has taught me all that he knows, as he said." Aglacea said with a smile. "His legacy shall live on through me, and I will usher in a new era, of prosperity, and peace." The holy aura he had, was now affecting the audience, as they bewitched cheered him on. He was pulling no punches in this. The King stepped back up. "A banquet will be held tonight, and all are invited!" The crowd roared on for a long time. This day, was a celebration, for them, and for Aglacea.

That night, after the banquet. Aglacea visited the king again. "My good king..."

"Yes, what news from the gods?"

"None, you're still in their favor, my liege." He said with a bow.

"Micheal, why do you, an angel, a holy one, bow to me?"

"I am your servant now, it is commanded of me, by the gods." He said making his way to the king, and kneeling down on one knee before him. "I will serve you for your eternity as ruler." Aglacea was really selling this, The kings eyes, were wide with ambition. The king stuck his hand out, for Aglacea to kiss his ring, as a sign of loyalty. Thats when he made his move. Aglacea took his hand, in his own, and pulled the king downward, with his other hand, he raised it to the king's neck. "You may be in the Gods favor for all I know, king...but to me, the Gods are nothing, for I am a God!"

"Micheal! What is this madness!? You treat the future ruler of nations this way!?" The king bellowed, still foolish as ever.

"King...you...are...nothing..." Aglacea said, as his eyes began to swirl black and white. He let his neck go, only to grab the kings entire face in his hand.

"You harm me! Fool! Yo-Ah-AHHHHH!" He began to scream as Aglacea started to crush his face with his bare hand. "The gods-AHHH Will not forgi-" The King did not finish his words, as they were drowned out by the sickening crack of his skull breaking in Aglacea's hand. Aglacea held the former King up by his head now, hanging lifeless in his hand. To add insult to his death, he slammed his already broken head into the ground, making it nothing more than mere mush now. "Foolish old man." Aglacea spoke. He now had to cover for this act. Simple enough. He flew outside. Out to that small country side. There was a gaurd there, Aglacea swooped up the man before he could do, or say one word, flying him back to the castle. "You killed the king, and then yourself....what a pity."

"Wha-" Aglacea took the mans sword, and ran him through the heart, piercing it. "You have died for a good cause, young one." Aglacea said as the breath of the guard faded. He took the mans mace now, and laid it over the former kings, mush of a head.

The next morning, the scene was found by the guards, and Aglacea...or "Micheal" as they knew him, was named king of the north, king of the Kingdom of Velios.
Last edited by Mr. Devious on Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Theme of my life: Can't Tell Me Nothing
VMy Love made me thisV

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Devious
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beau Goodbarrel on Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:39 pm

OOC: Thank you on the compliment about my entrance, like they say, if theres a will then theres a way, or in this case if theres a hole, then somones bound to fall through it.

IC: Ah...Will, you have excellent tast in a woman. I must say that i will take up that offer under two conditions; one, I demand half regualar shares and two, I get first call on anything I help to get (that means he wants half of what he would usually get compared two everyone else, and that he wants to chose first if he helps get it), other then that, i'm good" Beau says as he motions for the barmaid and then whispers something to her before she runs to the kitchens for something, then he turns tward the group "Would any of you care for somthing to eat or more to drink, i'm feeling qite generous this evening, even though I just fell through the floor and onto the table"
in the end, even the heavens will fall to Ragnarok. as mankind fades, so to shall the gods. immortality comes from existance, so to as long as a part of you exists, even in a memory, you will be immortal. how have you started you path to immortality?
Beau "doublelock" Goodbarrel

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Beau Goodbarrel
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:56 pm

OOC: I think I'll throw ryand into the fray now. This RP seems quite interesting, and I need something on the board to hop into

Name: Ryand Smith

Age: It seems to be in the mid 20s, but the character does not know his exact age

Race: Human, Neo Africa

Class: Hmm, well I'd say a Combat mage, but his spells are mostly summons

Alignment: The Good

Height: 6'4" (193 CM for you metric users)

Weight: 210 pounds

Physical Description: A fairly tall, yet almost lanky individuals, Ryand is a typical modern trooper. His lean phisque hides a fair amount of strenght behind it,yet his cold grey eyes seem almost aloof at first.

Clothing: what appears to be a well worn cloak is what most people notice about Ryand, but underneath, is a uniform, of an era which should not be,. It resembles the general infantry uniform, of a 20th century combatement in the second world war. The tan uniform has several patches, most of which say his unit, and his team.

Equipment: He carries a silver blade, his Colossal Blade his defensive and offensive weapon. The standard titanium/Mystium made blade is the standard melee weapon of the Earth Magical Ops.

The artificial being "Septuagint". Septuagint is the key to Ryand's key powers, and when not inside the Colossal Blade, assumes the shape of a watch. His current Watch form is a bronze pocketwatch. Septuagint speaks a broken

Talents/Skills: Ryand is apparently amazing with machines, as his previous rank made repairing artificial beings a natural part of his life.

Powers/Abilities: Summon, his primary defense, allows him to call his cosmic defender, a shapeshifting bird named "Rivales". Rivales, to not appear unusual to the era usually takes the form of the current most common natural flying being it perceives in each world. Calling this massive being, requires Ryand to give up an amount of life energy equal to the power that Rivales would demand from him

Abslout Defense: This ability allows Ryand to call up shields of Magical Energies, a typical battle spell

Excelsior Form: When fighting an opponent of superior skills and tactics, Ryand will grab his weapon, and place Sepuigant into it. His clothing is reformed into a cobalt blue robe, with a forest green pair of long pants. His plain white shirt, as the symbol of the Earth, and the source of their Magic, the G Stone, on it. This is his highest power, the Excelsior Form!

Backround Information: Ryand had been born on the Earth of old, but when the KT level asteroid "Ender" came for the planet, a pact was formed, to send the best of humanity away, into the dimensional void. The secret council of the Ilumniated ones ordered the Gateway artifact be used. Ryand was not aware of such secret affairs, but he knew he was not normal. He could slightly "fix" games, not realizing that he was sowing signs of psyker control. Through the standardized tests, he was marked, as one of the "Gifted" ad was sent to the Federal Academes, to train with the rest of his peers. Through the operations, Ryand realized that they were being trained, to bring the Earth with them. After this horrible revelation, him and several thousand youths were chosen from the America division, to meet up with the Psykers of the Earth.. The children, as well as a few caretakers, all walked inside the Area 51's Gateway, heading to another world, called Earth-2.

. In this place, magic was common, and flowed from the air itself.. Ryand trained with the native forces, the Time Space Administration bureau, eventually working his way into the 08th Repair and Mechanization, Ryand was a normal officer in the Earth-2 Magical Warfare Corps One day, when working on the dimensional cruiser Raptor, Ryand was dragged into its event horizon. The man would have nominally died in the vacuum between worlds, but the mysterious bird Rivales rescued him. Returning him to the command vessel, Ryand was immediately promoted to the position of Private in the Earth 2 Armies. He served 3 years in the service, before the Raptor was ambushed by unusual beings from another dimension. After a pitched firefight, the Raptor was hit near its core, and dangerous amounts of Ether leaked into the ship. Ryand bravely assisted in the damage control and escape operations, Ryand summoned Rivales, and proclaimed a mission. He would find the raiders, even if he had to explore every dimension in the multiverse. The man now jumps through the warp, searching for clues to the raider's home base

Goals/Ambitions: He simply wants to find the beings who damaged his ship, and who possibly threaten the existence of Earth 2.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadofire on Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:00 pm

Here is my character bio. Hopefully it gets through this time.

http://www.geocities.com/shadofire333/rukky.txt

and a pic for a better visual representation.. just for the hell of it. Something I modified.

Ravenwood Chronicles RP

Fall In Love Or Fall In Hate. Get Inspired Or Be Depressed.
Speak The Truth Or Tell A Lie. Dance Openly Or Sit In A Corner.
Life Is Divine Chaos. Embrace It. Forgive Yourself. Enjoy The Ride.

shadofire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:12 pm

OOC: Sorry I've been offline for the past few days ya'll. First off Ryand, you didn't follow the rules of this game and send me your character for approval. Your character is completely unfitting for this game and universe, if you'd like to play that's fine, but please delete your post and PM me a proper character. You can't have come through a dimensional portal, this game is not accepting of such things. You need to be born in this world, whether you're from a far away country is fine, such is the case with Elcze and his foreign god. Keep in mind there is NO, absolutely no gunpowder tech, no real steam tech, it's all medieval. No problems man, if you want I can help you with your character creation. And shadofire I did see your PM, I've just been busy, but I must say a fae character would be a strange addition to a group of adventurers. If you could, PM me your character sheet, not just a link to it, it's a pain in the ass to keep scrolling to the right to read each line :P. Alrighty well as soon as we get everything rounded up in the Inn, we'll be on our way. Again sorry for the inactivity, and Ryand like I said you're more than welcome to join, just not with a character of that sort. Have a good one ya'll peace!
It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to achieve anything. -My attitude on life-

Axle
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadofire on Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:12 pm

(OOC: *zaps the RP thread with a defibulator* Live! Liiiiiveee!!
Hope nobody minds a little artistic interperatation of what's going on at the inn. I'm just bored to death and a little impatient for new posts. What can I say, I need to join a RP Anonymous therapy group..)

He didn't know how long it had been. The journey had been draining. He'd dealt with rain and wind, and many sorts of vicious creature hell-bent on turning him into little more than thier next quick meal.
Miles he had covered. The landscape had changed completely as he went; and dense woodland turned to closely-knit buildings.

The eve was starting to turn cold as he approached. His pace was hurried. There was something he sought, and time was growing short... The inn was the best place to ask for help.

Word seems to get around fast in a town as people started to leave thier work and seek recreation. Patrons started flocking into the inn and tavern to see the hole someone fell through, more than ususally went to the inn at this time of the evening. The serving maid was running every direction juggling overloaded trays of mugs, goblets, bottles, and plates.
She never looked away from her destination as she charged through the crowd.

A diminuitive figure waved his arms, trying to draw notice to himself as the waitress nearly toppled him on her way by. He scurried his way thorough the forest of people, trying to catch the busy girl.
"Excuse me?" "Pardon.." "Hey!" "Miss?!"
It was no use, he decided with a profound sigh. She wouldn't listen to him. It was unlikely anyone would.

He weaved his way toward the bar, stumbling through the scissoring obstacle course of legs; people that never noticed he was there as they passed. Standing on tip-toes, his nose just reaching over the top of the counter- He reached as far as his arms possibly would, streched every fiber to its limit. He could feel his shoulder burning with the effort.

*CRASH*

He dodged away, sucking his body against the nearby wall, ducking down out of sight. He felt as though his heart would burst from his chest. He chanced a peek. There seemed to be no danger.
He snuck out, quietly past the pair of legs nearly as thick as his body. He didn't dare look to see if the face attached to them was snarling down at him. He ran, diving away from knees and feet uncaringly placed in his way, and rolled to his feet on the bare, dusty ground just outside the doorway. The rapidly cooling evening air made his lungs sting as he covered ground, darting away between nearby buildings. He chanced a moment to rest, and rethink his approach. Had anyone seen him?

Had anyone actually paid attention, they might have spotted the fae-kin akwardly making his way around the taven commonroom, asking the serving maid for help in a voice like a lost child. Then they might have seen the figure- that looked like a child as well- reach for a flagon of ale on the bar counter and lose grip on it, making it crash on the floor. A sharp eye may have seen him bolt outside...
But he didn't think so. He sighed again, wondering if he should bother to look around the corner.

(OOC: My posts won't usually be so theatrical, so I hope my intro was an enjoyable read.
Respond how you wish, or don't. I can work Ruku in either way.)

shadofire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:23 am

OOC: Good post Shado :). Yeeaah, we need to get this thing revived.. We're all kinda stuck waiting on eachother... So yeah, let's get it rolling so we can move out, and get the action going :)

Axle
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beau Goodbarrel on Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:39 am

OOC: Hi shadofire, i like your entrance :)

IC: As everyone turns their head to look at what caused the large crash, Beau notices a little faerie-elf dashing out of the crowd. Beau grabs two of the nearest cups of ale he can reach and runs off after the little guy.

Beau noticed that the crashing sound was made by a beer mug falling to the ground, so he asumed that it was the faerie's fault and knew that he wanted something to drink. As Beau comes up from behind the faerie-elf, he says "Hi; i'm Beau, and i noticed you running through the crowd after you knocked down that mug of ale while you were trying to get a drink". The faeies jumps at the sound of Beau's voice, knowing now that someone has noticed him. As the fearie-elf turns to confront Beau, he notices that Beau is a little shorter then him, and feels realived to think that someone smaller then him is here. "would you like to drink with me?" eau said with a gleeful grin upon his face,"you made quit a rukus and all that run and dodgeing must be tireing for someone almost as small as me, I should know" he says sstill grinning at the fearie-elf. "By-the-by, whats your name?"...........

Beau Goodbarrel
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okutai on Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:07 am

OOC: I agree. LEt's get this started!

IC: "Don't you think it' about time we-"

CRASH!

Orukai looked around him and saw commotion erupt behind him as a mug of ale fell to the floor. He looked back and Baeu had ran out holding two mugs of ale.

"Why is there ever NO PEACE IN THIS DAM PLACE?!" He shouted. He grumbled and got up " I'm going out. Let's take this disscussion somewhere less, hectic." He walked to the door and walkd outside. He saw Beau ahead of him talking with some small thingy...

A faerie elf...thing was standing next to Beau. "Hail!" He said while walkign over to them.

Okutai
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadofire on Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:44 pm

"Gah!" His childish figure jolted, feet leaving the ground for an unusually long moment.

About the time Ruku calmed down, listening to the halfling; someone called 'Hail!' and he started again.
He put a hand to his forehead, mumbling something about 'not my day'.

Once composure was regained, he put a hand out to the halfling.
"Ruku." He looked at the halfling for a second, expecting a return on the gesture. "Oh, right."
Taking one mug out of the halfling's hand so he had one free, he tried again.
"err, thanks by the way." He took a long drink of the much-appriciated ale.
"This place isn't very friendly for someone knee-high to an orc."
He looked up (quite a ways up) at the armor-clad human. It was the same sort of look that might cross an ant's face a moment before it gets stepped on.
"No offense, of course..."

shadofire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okutai on Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:46 am

Orukai chuckled. "Please. No offense taken. Even I don't feel comfortable in this Inn."

He sat down on the floor and sighed. "Today has been full of bloody adventures. Gettign to this place, seeing two peopel fighting now joining an adventure with many odd people"

Okutai
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadofire on Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:41 pm

The whole time the tall human spoke, Ruku was draining the mug of ale.
He finally finished with a satisfied breath, in time to wipe his chin on his sleeve and give Orukai an odd look.

"Adventures, you say? I've seen some of those."

shadofire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okutai on Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:50 pm

"Oh? I think we should have a chat bout them. Don't you?"

He grinned " You start first"

Okutai
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HorusTheHeretic on Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:34 pm

(Sorry for not posting, I've been busy.)

Ivan turned at the same time as Orukai to see the mug shatter and a tiny shape dart away between the legs of the inn patrons. Beau and the paladin left to see what it was. Ivan didn't much care at this point. Too many things all at once. Besides, he was tired. He was one of the fighters from earlier and, as evidenced by his bruised shoulder, a top rescuer of the night.

Ivan looked over at Will, who was happily engaged in conversation with Ari, and then at the mage. For the first time, he noticed the half-mask he wore. Curious.

"Nyx, why do you wear that mask? If you don't mind my asking."
"It used to be that our elected officials were veterans of World War II, Vietnam, or the Civil Rights Movement. But with the election of Jesse Ventura in Minnesota and Arnold Schwarzenegger in California, I foresee a day when all our leaders will come from the movie Predator. Think about it. Governor Carl Weathers. No wait: Senator Predator. I bet he has some pretty interesting things to say about tort reform."
- Stephen Colbert

HorusTheHeretic
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lithitemir on Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:33 pm

Nyx jerked his hand quickly away from his face, startled that it had been addressed right after he had finished pondering about the others lack of notice. He shook his head as a small smile came to his lips, and he replaced the hand tracing his mask.
"I made sacrifices for my magi, Friend. One of them, I regret to say, is slightly disfiguring." Nyx took another drink of the solution in front of him, draining the glass. "This mask seems to be accepted more than my disfigurement." Nyx gestured to the large cross-bow that Ivan had with him, "I hope you don't mind if I inquire about your, abnormal accessory?" Nyx asked changing the subject from his secret, to one that would hopfully distract Ivan's curious mind.
The Clerics of Okern - Looking for High Quality Players: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/the-clerics-okern-t25520.html

Lithitemir
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadofire on Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:33 pm

A little bit of a smile creeped across Ruku's face. The smirk of someone who gets into a lot of mischief.
"Well, there was- *hiccup* Excuse me. There was a time while I was traveling through one of the woodlands of this region. People *hiccup* call it 'Darkwood' here."

Ruku stopped a moment to steady himself, leaning on the nearby wall. He looked a little ill.
"Supposedly, there is *hiccup* a long-lived curse on the forest. Right down to the marrow of every last tree. *hiccup* I've been to 'enchanted' forests before, and had few problems. But, I had no idea what kind of trouble.."
He blinked a few times, bleary-eyed.

"I-think-I-dranktoofast"
There wasn't much of a distance to cover, but all the same Ruku fell to the ground as if some powerful mage had cast a spell that removed his bones.
He looked around, blinking quite a lot; evedently too intoxicated to see straight. Sitting up a little, he voiced a question to what he thought was the halfling. It wasn't...
"Whatinthe WORLD did you haveinthat?"

shadofire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okutai on Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:57 am

"You're quite intolerant to Alcohol I see" He grinned in spite of himself.

"There's no poit in telling an adventure when I'm at the begginging of one. Come let' go inside you mgiht be interested in thsi adventure"

Oruki walked inside.

Okutai
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beau Goodbarrel on Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:48 pm

"Umm....ya, lets go inside" says beau as he grabs the tankard from Ruku and smelling it ".....Ruku; this isn't ale, it's sprites, undiluted wine, no wonder it got you fuck pretty quick...Hahaaaha" Said eau as he's about to drink from his tankard "Don't worry though, i got a cure for a quick intoxication, it may feel a bit strong though" and then Beau takes a big swig from his tankard and t\drains it all in one gulp. "Here" he says as he pushes a small blue bottle into Ruku's hand. "But you might want to drink it quick and while your out here" And then Beau follows Oruki into the inn, then Beau turm\ns to Okuti and says "I'm going upstairs to use the little mens room, and then i'll get my things ready, i don't have much to pack" he says finally waving at the group where will is sitting and shouts to them that he will be back real quick and then he runs upstairs fast a quitly.

Beau Goodbarrel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadofire on Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:19 am

Ruku unstoppered the blue bottle, sniffing it and making a face.
"mmmaybe later..."
He tucked it into an inside coat pocket, and braced himself on the wall to get up.
Since he was left in the alleyway alone now, he could afford to get a little exercise and avoid getting tripped over.

Removing the long coat he wore to expose the mothlike wings he kept hidden, Ruku streched and looked up toward the roof of the inn.
He flew there in a scant moment, hovering slightly and looking out for observers before he landed on a second-floor windowsill. He peered inside. Luckily it appeared to be an empty room.
Wedging his fingertips into the crack of the window, he worked it open and hopped inside.

It was dark. He saw vague shadows of travel gear laying about the floor, and some other odd things, like dishes.
Ruku replaced his jacket and went to the door. It was locked from this side...

About the time he started to unlock the door, the feeling of warm, moist breath hit the back of his neck.
He shuddered, getting goosebumps, and dared to turn around.

Teeth. That was of course the first thing he noticed. There were eyes and a big, drooling tounge; but he wasn't about to stick around to see more. A growl that reverberated through his very bones was enough to make him throw the door open and run through with a shout. Ruku almost forgot to close the door as he ran, and slammed it shut as he continued to run away from that room with the smelly, toothed monster.

shadofire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okutai on Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:34 am

Orukai nodded as the halfling ran up the stairs. There was no sign of the fairy. He shrugged and moved back to the table. "When we planning to leave?"

Okutai
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!