The Demons Inside

The Demons Inside

a part of “The Demons Inside”, a fictional universe by Rhianoue.

True Cross Academy - the perfect school for exorcists, until things go wrong and demons begin to grow from the inside. Things are no longer the same. Things are no longer safe. {Closed!}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Demons Inside”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Demons Inside

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:54 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Demons Inside"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImagexImagexImagexImagex
ImagexImagexImagexImage
GO | ON
TELL | ME | HE
ISNT | BEAUTIFUL

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rhianoue
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: The Demons Inside

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hazardous on Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:26 am

Oh! Rhia! It's so awesome to see you back on the site after so long! I mean, I know you and I rarely (if ever? I can't recall specifics) communicated, but I totally recognize you by reputation and seeing you around. And, to confess, I cough often visited your account to use your FC references whenever I couldn't think of any to use >> So I have you to thank for that sobs.

(Also, the link to the class-level chart--the image is teeny tiny!)

Uhm, if you wouldn't mind, I was wondering if I could snag one of those "special" characters you mentioned? winkwink. I'd like to know the details on that, if I may??

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hazardous
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:49 am

Rhia! I'm so happy to see you again! Er-not really see you, but you know what I mean.

Anyways, I'd love to reserve a Tamer on Team Olympus. Unsure of the FC yet, but I'll update this when I find one. I'm also on a road trip, so I have no idea when I'll get my CS in, but I do promise it will be within three days.

I'd also like to get in on some of that demon action you mentioned. Hint, hint, nudge, nudge.

Edit: I'll be using the FC of Shinoa Hiiragi from Owari No Seraph.

Last edited by Cheshire_Girl on Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ☿Urania☿ on Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:40 am

Hey there and welcome back! :D I'm sort of a fresh-ish member around here compared to others but I have heard of you before! Hehe welcome back, again :)! So I was hoping to snag the knight for team Olympus. I haven't gotten around to the Fc yet because with anime it usually takes me a good minute to figure out exatcually who I want to use and who will fit but I'll get them up as soon as possible, probably tomorrow because it's almost 4 in the morning over here, im not tired and I have school tomorrow. Oh I'm totally screwed > queue nervous laugh <

Oh! And there is going to be a huge thunderstorm tomorrow so hopfully the power won't go out, I'll pray to every deity out there that it doesn't. Anyway good night's to you all or mornings and afternoons! I'm off to force myself to sleep somehow!

☿Urania☿
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby catgirl on Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:00 am

May I reserve the doctor of team Olympus? Her face claim will be Ayano Tateyama, if that's alright. I might change it though...

Last edited by catgirl on Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
If anyone has any advice for the awful font on photoshop, or any tips on it whatsoever just drop me a PM. PLEASE drop me a PM.

catgirl
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kestrel on Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:15 am

Heya, how you all doing? I'm looking for a knight character and think Olympus fits the bill best for the personality I've planned.

As for the character... No demons planned on my end, but I was thinking of the use of charms, wards and seals as a weapon. To augment the character's power (superhuman strength/speed, holy-elemental-charged punches, etc.) or limit the opponent (ie disable limbs, sealing powers, limit mobility, etc.) If that kind of stretches too far into aria territory, let me know. Otherwise, I might have something planned.

Faceclaim-wise, I am not sure. I'm still looking. If anyone knows a good character who can pull off both elegant and fun-loving, without looking like a 12 year old, please let me know. It'd be very much appreciated.
Do you come from a land down under?
Where women glow and men plunder?
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover.

Kestrel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:01 am

Hello there! I'd like to reserve the Dragoon of team Dolos, if that's all right! Fame, power, knowledge, all respectable goals, of course. However, I find the fact that Dolos' goal isn't stated to be rather intriguing! XD

Anyways, the faceclaim I plan to use is Reki from Hidan no Aria, if there's no problem with that.

Edit: Seeing as though most of the faceclaims people have requested thus far have been female, would it be more preferable for me to go with a male? I personally don't mind whether or not I play the role of a female or male character.

However, if I'm going with male, I would like to change my reserve to the Knight role of the same team with the FC being Bell Cranel from DanMachi.

Last edited by Sigma on Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
"I was living that terrible life, with nowhere else to go."

Sigma
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:19 am

FINALLY! A Blue Exorcist roleplay!

I'd like to reserve the Dragoon of Aries?

The FC would be;

Sinon from GGO!

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:27 am

Hello there, I was wondering if I could reserve the Aria for Team Olympus?

I was thinking of using Anna Kushina as my FC, if that's alright? For the character I had in mind.
Though I can change it if necessary, just let me know. :)

I think perhaps, I may have been in a roleplay of yours before. Regardless, welcome back! ;)
I is all.
I am blind, I am defenseless, my small world is nonsense.
I breath magic, I speak clichés, my mind works in Childs play.
I could sing, I could clap laughter, does honesty actually matter?
One new life, one old death, this could be my last breath.
~ ~ ~ ~ ✰

Kapento
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:26 am

@All
Ohhhh, you guys make me feel loved again ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

@Star and Cheshire
Yeah! I'll PM you guys about it! (Also, thanks for telling me about that Star! I thought it was a bit bigger than that...)

@All
I'll reserve everyone down right away - might look messy on the front page but it'll settle once character names are up

@Kestrel
You can check my characters, all of them have their FCs somewhere on the sheet and then I've got a few "characters" that I store FCs on.

@Sigma
Honestly, there probably are going to be a lot of females so if you really don't mind playing male, that'd be much appreciated ^^ But until you decide, I'll just reserve you for both.

@All
Alright, nice to see that Olympus is almost filled up, but Dolos and Minerva need a little love too~

Rhianoue
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:52 am

@Rhianoue

Sure thing! I really don't mind either, so I'll play a male role to try and get that differentiation in there. XD
So I'll just take Bell Cranel as the Knight then~

That being said, if it seems like not enough people are joining, I can probably play two characters. I've never tried it before, but hey, new experiences can help you see how good you are, right? XD But yeah, only if it seems like we aren't getting enough people.

Sigma
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daiagnosis on Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:06 pm

You're back after so long, I was wondering what happened to you. (You probably don't know who I am, this is an alt account lol) I was in Bloody Eve and Crossing Blades, but that's not important right now.

I would like to reserve the Knight for team Minerva. I may try to be one of the demons later on, but I'm not entirely sure if I can handle two characters right now :3 The FC I will be using is Izumi Nase from Beyond the Boundary.

Daiagnosis
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kestrel on Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:16 pm

Rhianoue wrote:@All
I'll reserve everyone down right away - might look messy on the front page but it'll settle once character names are up

@Kestrel
You can check my characters, all of them have their FCs somewhere on the sheet and then I've got a few "characters" that I store FCs on.

Found one, fortunately.

It seemed I missed Urania's reservation for Olympius' knight, must have accidentally skipped over the post. Though with the other knights also being reserved now, I don't have much of a choice to fight at least someone over the role if I want to keep my character as she is.

Kestrel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:49 pm

@Sigma
Thanks! I'd appreciate that if this comes down to that - there's like, twenty spots in the rp I just noticed and they probably won't all get filled up but as long as there's at least two per team, it's all good. I may ask a few people to move around if possible though.

@—(••÷ ιяяєgυℓαяιту ÷••)—
Tell me who you are, I must know OUO Ahem, that's totally fine and I'll get your name up there on the list!

@Kestrel
I saw her! Nice FC too btw- haven't seen her before, and yes, you two will be fighting over the role and I look forward to judging it! ^^

Rhianoue
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:01 pm

I’ll have a WIP up later tonight.

However, if it comes down to it then I can always take on another character if it's needed. A male, of course. ;)

Kapento
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phantom's Sword on Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:09 pm

Wow, A blue excorist roleplay, This is quite a rare sight, I'll reserve the Dragoon of Team Dolos, WITH, Hiroko Hagakure from Black Bullet.

Bye and Thanks for your time

Phantom's Sword
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:25 pm

Hey bae!!

Can I reserve the doctor for team Minerva?? With Asami Dork, of course.

Love the rp~!
Rae x Haruka 4ever bro

< αηgεℓωσℓғ123 is a sтυηηιηg, υηιqυε, αмαzιηg αη∂ α ℓσvεℓү individual <3 >

Best digital care package sent by Sora~

Luna Delta
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ☿Urania☿ on Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:30 pm

noooo Luna beat me TT~TT it's like every Fc I finally think is going to be someone else puts it up Dx I'm gonna die!

EDIT: ALRIGHT! I think ima settle with ymir from snk! Soifon from bleach instead . . .

☿Urania☿
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daiagnosis on Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:35 pm

Quick question, what's the age range going to be for the roleplay? Also, are you thinking about creating a character relationship thread?

Daiagnosis
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:46 pm

Ooo I wanna join.. Rhia Rhia<3 I adore Blue Exorcist...
May I reserve the Aria role for team Aries?
FC||Allen Walker|D-Gray Man

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!