Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Me a Slave?

The demons

a part of “Me a Slave?”, a fictional universe by Ferlina.

This roleplay is about of course a master slave role. I actually only need three peeps two to be the males/masters and one to be one of the females/slave. Although i would like to have one of the person who could like to join be a cruel uncaring master.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Me a Slave?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The demons

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ferlina on Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:22 pm

Hey everyone this is the demons thread, talk about anything here that is if it involves the demons. The first two that came i named them and will pick there personalitys.

image.jpg
(66.52 KiB) Not downloaded yet

1. Kolt-He is a very muscular creature, his eyes are pure red his horn ears are black as his metal nose is metal. He has no heart meaning no emotions or feelings, he will do what he wants to do and what pleases him. He never gives up on his own kind though, although he absulutky hates human beans thinking there so weak and puny, and he's right we are weak and puny.

image.jpg
(63.85 KiB) Not downloaded yet

2. Jay- He is handsome as well but Kolt is cuter, still Jay is the youngest and the nicest secretly he goes out to hang out with the human beans for awhile, although he only does that when its night or when Kolt is asleep knowing demons could see anything hear anything and know whats happening so at night is the best way to do it cause Iolt would be asleep.
Favorite animals are wolves big cats and foxes. I love to do roleplays sexual dirty violent master slave roles, sometimes others as well but mostly that. I am pretty young yes but that does not mean i cant go on serten websites i wanna go to, i am curently a female black skinned with black hair that goes down to the bottom of my shoulder my eyes are dark brown so dark it looks like i got black eyes my email is [color=#FF0000]jasmenlover12@gmail.com[/color]just in case you wanna email me or something and we can chat or roleplay whatever u want :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ferlina
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!