Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

The Descendants

The Descendants

a part of “The Descendants”, a fictional universe by Scar.-.

An Academy for the children of the worlds most famous Superheroes and villains.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Descendants”.
Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

The Descendants

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scar.- on Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:34 pm

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

T H E 0 D E S C E N D A N T S

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello! And Welcome!

Please feel free to ask me any questions here or in PMs :)
When reserving please don't forget the passwords & FCs of your characters... Plus the hero or villain there are a descendant of! Again apologies for all the rules and what not. I'm really not that much of a tight ass lol I promise!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scar.-
Designer
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter

Re: The Descendants

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:01 am

Sign me the heck up!

So, I'm really glad Bruce and Tony decided to f[o]und this Academy, because it's freakin' awesome! I gotta say, though, Thor and Loki are still my favorites. Speaking of Loki, I would love to reserve a female character [his daughter, spoiler alert] with the face of the lovely Kaya Scodelario. I'm not as familiar with DC as I am with Marvel, and I hope that won't be a problem. I'm totally willing to do tons of research.
Have a great day!

-BurningDark

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BurningDark
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scar.- on Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:19 am

@BurningDark: Thor and Loki are my favorite too!!! I just couldn't pass up doing Deadpool because I love how much of a smart ass he is xD But Loki is all yours :) Thanks so much for joining!!

And no worries about not knowing that much about DC (I don't either besides Batman stuff lol)

Scar.-
Designer
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:37 am

Damn Deadpool is taken....you have made an enemy sir, I shall look forward to meeting you on the field of battle.

Anyways vengeance shall have to come later I suppose, I came for the Thunderer Thor. (@BurningDark: Asgard cuz!)
Passwords: The academy was funded by 1% Man, and Shiny 1% Man.....I mean Batman and Ironman. My favorite superhero atm is Invincible. Seriously, why hasn't he had a movie or TV show yet? Good god Kirkman is freaking golden now with The Walking Dead! What the hell?! Though I'm also partial to Nightcrawler. Fave baddie has got to be between Two-Face, cause I've always found him interesting with his obsession with chance, or Omni-man also from Invincible, cause of dat stache.

FC: Alexander Ludwig (I CAN'T. STOP. USING HIM.)
Image Image
(Such a resemblance.)

Also, since I've got such an interest in Norse myths can I name him Magni? I only ask cause turns out the dude was a minor character in the comics, having not been used since the 80s in the mainstream, and like only for a few issues in some alternate reality. I just wanna make sure that'd be cool.
ImageImage

CutUp
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:38 am

OH. I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE. I don't know what son/daughter I'll reserve yet, but, just one question. What do you consider a popular superhero? Like If I took, for example, Iron Man then some one a little bit lesser known like Havok or Nightcrawler or Angel or Hawkman/Hawkwoman or something. Just give me a few examples or a list. So, I'm down for this.

EDIT: Forgot to write the fahking passwords in my first paragraph. First one is Bruce and Tony. Favorite superhero and villian. Villian has gotta be Joker. Kinda generic. I don't have a favourite superhero at the moment, because I keep swapping from Marvel to DC dominance. I used to be super obsessed with Batman and his crew though. Espically the Robins and Batgirls. I love them so much.

The-Calenator
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scar.- on Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:44 am

CutUp & Calenator long time no see xD

@CutUp: You seriously can't stop using that FC xD but it is perfect for Thor!!! You better prove me proud by him lol... DO RIGHT BY HIM!! And yeah I'm sorry I had to do Deadpool :p I'm just so sassy so it works well lol. & yeah you can name him that! That is totally fine!

@Calenator: Yeah when I say "popular" I just mean like the typical super popular heroes and villains that are like on every piece of merchandise ever lol Havok, Nightcrawler, Angel, Hawkman yeah those are all "non popular" so that works fine. I just didn't want someone having a monopoly on all the typical ones lol. need some diversity.

Scar.-
Designer
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:48 am

Phew. I'm basically an encyclopedia of superheroes, so, I should be okay. xD

The-Calenator
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scar.- on Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:49 am

@Calenator: I know the feeling xD I'm sure you'll think of someone awesome to do!... Apparently I'm super good at FC so if you need help let me know haha.

... and if anyone else who decides they want to join that goes for them too. I have a movie obsession so I know wayyyyyy too many actors and actresses :p

Scar.-
Designer
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:51 am

God, I want to use Dylan O'Brien. But I use him way too much. He's even on my tumblr roleplay! Slameless plug: http://nxte-richxrds.tumblr.com/

The-Calenator
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scar.- on Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:55 am

lol you & CutUp using the same FCs haha. believe it or not, so far I've only used one FC twice lol... I'm the person who searches for hours to find the perfect FC haha I'm a slight perfectionist

Scar.-
Designer
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:58 am

Dylan O'Brien is the perfect FC. xD I'm a massive perfectionist too and I get in trouble alot with my teachers because I take so long to finish my work, particularly art, because I want it to be perfect. Oh, and I'm away alot because I have a shitty immune system.

The-Calenator
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scar.- on Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:01 am

Yeah it makes it difficult for me being a Graphic Design major. My teachers call me on it all the time.

And that's fine. I don't plan on starting this until Tuesday next week most likely (because then finals will be over and I can obsess over this xD ) But if something happens where you're MIA that's totally fine. You can just shoot a PM or post on here. Just so no one gets stuck waiting or whatever. But life happens... We all get that.

Scar.-
Designer
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:03 am

Sorry about that Special Ones bullshit by the way. Shooting off without warning. I was a total jackass. Anyway. I think I've got an idea for a character, but just verifying some facts.

The-Calenator
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scar.- on Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:07 am

No worries. If you reboot I'll join and just reuse Gisele & Landon.

And awesome! Can't wait!

I'll probably finish updating the intro page tomorrow... or I'll get lost in the abyss of superhero world and not get sleep for school. My obsession with superheroes runs deep. Sometimes I think I need help xD I can't even tell you how many projects I've done with a superhero theme... And Thor rules my life, everything is Thor lol

Scar.-
Designer
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:09 am

Am I the only one who doesn't really like Thor?... Don't kill me.

The-Calenator
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scar.- on Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:12 am

lol to each his own. I personal detest Superman with every fiber in my body. So if anyone ends up doing him... I apologize in advanced but my characters will probably hate them xD

Scar.-
Designer
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:18 am

I mean, I like Thor, but he's just not high on my list. He's actually pretty low on the ones I like. I don't know, it's weird. I'm kinda neutral with him. I like Superman, but, I like nearly every hero. I was gonna make an example of someone I don't like, but, I can't really think of one just yet.

The-Calenator
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scar.- on Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:25 am

It happens. Superman is the only one I think I seriously do not like. Although I'm not a huge fan of Hulk... which I'm sure pisses people off but hey whatever

Scar.-
Designer
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:27 am

Conflicted on whether to take a daughter of Steven Grant Rogers, with the FC of Sasha Pieterse, or a possible twinset sons of Anthony Edward Stark, with Dylan O'Brien, because I can't resist. As you noticed, I have a tendency to refer people by their full name. :P

The-Calenator
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scar.- on Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:32 am

hahah idk that'd be up to you :p I would say you could do both... but those are both popular ones unfortunately xD

Scar.-
Designer
Member for 4 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.