The Catalysts

The Devil's Hand

a part of “The Catalysts”, a fictional universe by Mr. Inkwell.

A recent scientific breakthrough found the ability to give certain people astonishing powers. The use of these powers have been either to heal or destroy, which will you be?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Catalysts”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Devil's Hand

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Inkwell on Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:21 pm

A handful of Catalysts who refuse to join the idealistic nature of the Freelance Initiative. They plague the city with Chaos and destruction, often openly attacking any groups that oppose them, (i.e. the Horizon Foundation, The Chaos Insurgency, The MCF, and the Freelance Initiative). They were formed by a former member of the freelance initiative, who turned on them and ran when they were discovered by the Chaos Insurgency.
"My situation is not my choice, but the outcome will be. . ."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Inkwell
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Devil's Hand

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Inkwell on Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:32 pm

Joined - Lucielle Thorn

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Inkwell
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Devil's Hand

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Barel on Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:43 pm

Joined-Mimi Savi

Barel
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!