Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution »

The Devil You Know

The Devil You Know

a part of “The Devil You Know”, a fictional universe by partially-stars.

A few years ago, a group of friends left town to escape their secrets. Now, those very secrets are bringing them home- and putting them all in danger.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Devil You Know”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Devil You Know

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:57 pm

i'm so insanely sorry about my absence! my right arm has been out of commission for a good little bit and i haven't really been around my PC much either. It's mostly healed so i can at least type this up at an awkward position since i just went awol on you guys. i definitely want to keep going, especially since, the good stuff is starting to happen. I'll also be moving between July 1st and July 10th. so once that's done I should be A-okay without delays and stuff. life has been a roller coaster for the past month and a half. so if I ever disappear for 4 days without word then send me a message. I get an email notification about those and i check my email often. I wish you all well, and that I'll be back to catch up on reading and start brainstorming ideas for my next post.

once again sorry to leave you guys hangin'.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VincentRayne
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:32 am

sorry about the choppiness of my last post. I really wanted to do a dream sequence but due to me not being satisfied multiple times, i ended up pretty much rewriting the entire dream scene 3 times. Even now i'm not a 100% satisfied with it but i felt like it's not a big deal since it doesn't directly affect the story.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VincentRayne
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:20 am

So would anyone be opposed to a timeskip, just to inject a bit of life into this? I’m thinking maybe a day or two later where they all get together to talk some stuff over.
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 12 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:28 pm

fine by me.

VincentRayne
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:39 pm

Sounds good to me icat.
Let's Carpe the Hell Out of This Diem

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:09 pm

i wanted to apologize for being absent for so long. little bit here and there got in the way of life and i had trouble doing much of anything in the little spare time I had. in fact i haven't even touched my laptops (which i do all my writing and art on) in the better part of a couple months. even my other RP site i've been absent on up until last night and that RP is right up my alley (since i do futuristic sci-fi). i was really interested in this RP because i liked the whole "I know what you did last summer" vibe it had. so i was wondering if there was any way to try and get this back up and running or is it too far gone?

VincentRayne
Member for 7 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!