Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

The Devil You Know

The Devil You Know

a part of “The Devil You Know”, a fictional universe by partially-stars.

A few years ago, a group of friends left town to escape their secrets. Now, those very secrets are bringing them home- and putting them all in danger.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Devil You Know”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Devil You Know

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:56 pm

A friend- it’s up to you how close they were. From they just had mutual friends and didn’t really talk beyond that, or they were best friends and knew almost everything about each other.
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:10 am

Yay the site is back up. Was it just my computer, or was everyone getting the 502 error?

-Maci!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maci-Care
Member for 11 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:51 am

yeah. it was down. I'm still out of commission because my PC isn't up right now. upgrading it a bit and since i suck at hardware in computers i gotta wait for someone who does to piece my pc together. so for now i'm on my laptop that friends have gotten some debris stuck under the keys. so it's super not fun to type from. so give me an extra day for my reply.

VincentRayne
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:54 am

No problem, other people haven't posted so you're not the only one, no rush. :D

-Maci!

Maci-Care
Member for 11 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:08 pm

Did anyone else know Polyvore wasn't going to be a thing anymore? Because I sure as hell didn't, no warning the last time I was on the site.

Anyway, onto other news! I'm currently doing a little bit of plotting as regards to what exactly is going to happen at this party. Let's just say I think it's going to be... quite dramatic. Hopefully. If anyone has any requests/ideas, etc. just hit me up!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:49 am

Sorry I’ve been gone. So update to my pc. It’s in the shop right now. Something wrong happened and it’s put of commission for now. I’m told that it n Monday I’ll get an estimate as to what the cost to fix it will be. That isn’t the problem but how long it will take to get the parts for the to fix it. The motherboard is fried and has been an issue for a while. If I’m lucky they will have the parts ordered already and will just be receiving them on Monday so I can have my pc back by Monday or Tuesday at the latest. So just letting you guys know that I’m in a hole and that’s the reason I don’t have my part up yet. If I didn’t have work getting me down to 9 hour days I’d have just gotten the computer fixed by getting the parts myself. But alas that’s not the case.

VincentRayne
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:52 am

Actually, so I don’t hold anything up. You can go on ahead with that party idea icat had. And I’ll just have Heather come in later since her being at a party isn’t ideal for her character. That is unless iCat’s idea involves all characters.

VincentRayne
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:53 pm

@Vincent, ugh, that sucks! Hopefully it all gets resolved ASAP. The idea definitely doesn’t involve everyone, so if you want to wait and have Heather come in at a later stage, that works perfectly! Thanks for keeping us in the loop- if things do get resolved in the next day or two, feel free to post for Heather, you don’t have to wait!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:52 am

Just a heads up/addition I'm doing. Kind of stole the idea from Girl2Fine2.
I will be having Rebecca's thoughts be #736AFF and italicized So it's easier to tell and such.

Just wanted y'all to know incase you are wondering why there are two different colors in my posts.

-Maci!

Maci-Care
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:29 am

Why not just have your characters regular colored font but italicized. That’s the way I’ve seen it done for years so to avoid as much confusion as possible. Especially for collars. So more updates. Last Monday I ordered the parts from the store to get my pc fixed. They told me it would take up to a week. So I think that means a week would be the maximum time. They could get their part before then. It’s up to ups. So it’s been three days so far so I should be up and running by at the latest Monday. At least I really hope so. Would be awesome if they got it today cause it’s my only day off. Meanwhile I’m just trying to think up stuff for my character and whatnot while I wait.

VincentRayne
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:16 pm

Expect a post from me tonight. I've been working night and day this week, so once I got home I crashed for a few hours only to start all over again. Sorry for the lag on my part but I will get a post in tonight.

chanelindistress
Member for 8 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:46 pm

No problem, I know all about the work sleep repeat life. Anyways, don't worry!

-Maci!

Maci-Care
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:53 pm

Don’t worry about it guys, I’m looking forward to reading all of your posts! And Vincent, if you need any help cooking up some drama, I’m your gal.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:49 am

okay, so i'm getting back my PC today. so there's that. and i got most of Heather's post written up. It's just in rough draft phase atm. If i could get a copy and pasta of that format you guys post in then I should have my post up as quickly as possible.

VincentRayne
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:41 am

Code: Select all
[right][font=aa][size=200][color=TRANSPARENT]xXx[/color][color=#4e4956]LEE[/color][color=TRANSPARENT]x[/color][color=#4e4956]ROMERO[/color] [/size]
[b]═══════════════════════════[/b]
[color=TRANSPARENT]x[/color][color=TRANSPARENT]x[/color][color=TRANSPARENT]x[/color]location: party [color=TRANSPARENT]xxxxxxx[/color][color=TRANSPARENT]x[/color][color=TRANSPARENT]x[/color]outfit: [url=https://i.pinimg.com/736x/95/09/f2/9509f2c0441bd9e1c6f259e020b3e1a1--casual-outfits-hombre-mens-casual-outfits-summer.jpg]here[/url]

[img]http://s3cdn-test-lookbooknu.netdna-ssl.com/files/looks/small/2016/12/23/5089863_look2.jpg?1482493994[/img]

═══════════════════════════
[i][color=TRANSPARENT]x[/color][color=TRANSPARENT]x[/color][color=TRANSPARENT]x[/color][color=#4e4956]"now it's four in the morning[/color]
[color=TRANSPARENT]x[/color][color=TRANSPARENT]x[/color][color=TRANSPARENT]x[/color][color=#4e4956]i'm just trying to find myself.[/color]
[color=TRANSPARENT]x[/color][color=TRANSPARENT]x[/color][color=TRANSPARENT]x[/color][color=#4e4956]what the hell did i do?[/color]
[color=TRANSPARENT]x[/color][color=TRANSPARENT]x[/color][color=TRANSPARENT]x[/color][color=#4e4956]i'm the life of the party."[/color][/i]
[color=TRANSPARENT]x[/color]
[color=TRANSPARENT]x[/color][/font][/right]
Here you! A reminder that nobody is obliged to use it, and that I made it so I would appreciate it if you could just check in with me before using it anywhere else!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:14 pm

So with my last post I put up, drama ensues! But with Rebecca passed out, I probably won't be making a post until "the morning after" if that is okay with iCat and everyone. I'll see be playing super close attention and reading all the posts!

-Maci!

Maci-Care
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:23 pm

Okay so my pc is gonna be in the shop for another day........ but at least at this po But they are doing stuff for free. So there’s that. I’ll just keep on writing on my lil laptop and if I have enough time tonight I’ll try and make a post happen tonight at least. And I’ll jist let you guys know when I get my pic back. Sorry for leading you guys on.

VincentRayne
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sapphire. on Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:21 am

Ohmy the drama! Link's post should be up after I get off work. now.
Image Image

sapphire.
Member for 5 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:50 am

Awe, Link is making sure Rebecca is okay, even if she is going for his man. Also, poor little Tallulah... xD

-Maci!

Maci-Care
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:35 pm

I felt so bad for Tallulah I made Willow also feel bad for her and beckon her over xD

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!