Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

The Devil You Know

The Devil You Know

a part of “The Devil You Know”, a fictional universe by partially-stars.

A few years ago, a group of friends left town to escape their secrets. Now, those very secrets are bringing them home- and putting them all in danger.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Devil You Know”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Devil You Know

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:02 am

finally got my pc back. sorry for the choppy post. I wrote bits and pieces with up to a couple of days in gaps between additions. And it's pretty obvious. added to the fact that it's 7am. my future post will be a lot better because there won't be these random 1 to 2 day pauses inbetween parts that I am writing since i normally do the writing all at once. and also at night instead of the crack of dawn with no sleep. but at least i got my character in there, finally.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VincentRayne
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:34 am

Yay post from Vincent, just in time for the drama.
Wait, So Rebecca is passed out and probably going to be looked after over night or something. Tallulah can't stay at home, has to go somewhere. Lee doesn't want to spend the night alone.
SLEEPOVER!?!?!?!?

Anyways, poor Lee... Atleast we made it to page two.

-Maci!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maci-Care
Member for 11 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:34 am

That could be an interesting situation xD I'll be posting for Willow tonight as well. I'm also thinking a time skip in the next day or so? I know Heather has only just entered but I think this particular situation has nearly run it's course! Hit me up with any ideas for where we should go next.
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:51 am

Well, I just gotta see what Lateefah is going to do with passed out Rebecca. Don't know if any of the other gals are gonna help/do.

-Maci!

Maci-Care
Member for 11 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:52 pm

i could have people stay at Heather's house. Have her parents gone and that they left the house to her for the time being. that way it seems like Heather will serve some purpose after coming to the party late.

VincentRayne
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:22 am

That could be an idea! I’m hopefully going to post for Willow this evening, so maybe she’ll mention something about wanting to get out because things turned unpleasant, and Heather mentions that she has the house to herself?

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:48 am

Yeah. That sounds good. Cause I also saw that another character or two mentioning they needed a place to stay as well.

VincentRayne
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sapphire. on Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:59 am

This is the greatest creation ever in the world of music.
Image Image

sapphire.
Member for 5 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:02 am

as someone who is greatly invested into the music scene that is an EXTREMELY bold statement to make.

VincentRayne
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:57 am

It's one of those fun songs that is definitely going to get stuck in my head so easily

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:30 pm

So I'm planning on doing a time skip in my next post (which might be up later this evening), just because we've gotten to a point where I think now's a good time to do it! It'll only be to the next day or so, and yet more drama will be kicking off!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:41 am

Image Hey all! I'm Cryptic and I'll be playing Benjamin "Benji" Thomas! :)
His secret is that he was selling drugs throughout high school in order to provide for him and his mother. He moved away for school, but also to run from his past like everyone else.
FC: Cole Sprouse
Let me know if you guys have any ideas on relationships or anything within the RP. :) I'm super excited. I know its a little late in the game, but I'll catch up quickly.
Let's Carpe the Hell Out of This Diem

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:03 pm

sorry for the late welcome. but you are hardly late :) we still in the introductions for the most part.

VincentRayne
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sapphire. on Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:30 pm

How iCat and I are reacting about the upcoming post.

DRAMMAAAAA!!!!!

sapphire.
Member for 5 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:45 pm

Uh oh. Wonder what kind of drama

VincentRayne
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:54 am

Oh! Can't wait! So excited. I know we have been moving slow recently, but quality over quantity right? I know a few others have some drama lined up as well, it is going to be very interesting...
As always, if anyone wants to do ideas/planning/drama stuff, I'm always open to it :D

-Maci!

Maci-Care
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:41 am

Literally I think we just sent each other a message going DRAMA.

It's gonna be interesting! And there's going to be the next round of plot related drama coming up kinda soon too. Stay tuned folks- I'm in the middle of exams so it's not going quite as quickly as I would have hoped, but the collab and time skip should be up before too long!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:29 pm

No problem you two, I'm going have to start on my classes main projects this week. Oh how I much I love Theory Papers... sarcasm

-Maci!

Maci-Care
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Tue May 01, 2018 3:52 am

And the massive collab post is up! I'll be getting the time skip up this afternoon, all going well.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Tue May 01, 2018 3:57 am

Wow. Gotta day, amazing post. Can’t wait till Rebecca finds out, someone isn’t going to be happy exactly. But again, amazing collab!

-Maci!

Maci-Care
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!