Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

C.H.I.P.S: THE DIGITAL WAR

[OOC Log] C.H.I.P.S: THE DIGITAL WAR

a part of “C.H.I.P.S: THE DIGITAL WAR”, a fictional universe by ZeroDaggerz.

When does a gaming system become reality? When you physically enter it? When you cannot escape the world? Or when war is declared upon the system itself?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “C.H.I.P.S: THE DIGITAL WAR”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC Log] C.H.I.P.S: THE DIGITAL WAR

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazybizzy on Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:35 pm

I was just about to post under the digital world when I realized what I was going to do. And sorry for the loooong wall of text. I didn't realize it had gotten so big until I posted.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

crazybizzy
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:40 pm

It's fine, what isn't is that I haven't read a single post yet xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:44 pm

My post probably is horrible...
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:46 pm

Lufia: No it's fine, I don't need an expert poster as long as your grammar is okay and you have enough information for me to understand I'm fine with it. Plus, I will probably look forward to your shorter posts now that I see what I have to read...

THANKS GUYS!

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Esana on Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:53 pm

Lol. Sori's probably gonna not get to it until tm. Also, super busy tm and will almost definitely not be able to post. Also late apology for the ridiculous length of my post that basically said nothing.

~ ESA
“No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.” ~ Voltaire

Esana
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:57 pm

@Zero:
Tsk! I'll keep that in mind, next time my post will be around three pages long. lol Not really, unless I'm allowed to have a pointless misadventure with Kai, that totally adds nothing to the plot, and even less to himself as the bad-ass technician he is.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:20 pm

Lmao, in that case Arch of course, NOT!

It's fine Esana might not post until tomorrow as well

Edit: 1:43 a.m. Finally got the post out ugh -_- SLEEEEEEEEEEEEP

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:15 am

@Zero: Aww, but I wanted to have misadventures...! Better luck next time I suppose. Post is up, posted in the correct place this time. ^^

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazybizzy on Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:22 am

@Arch: Speaking of which, it seems like I've been caught by the trap of the wrong world. Whoops.

crazybizzy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:28 am

@Izzy: 'Twould be one hell of a joke if everyone made this mistake at least once. (xD)

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazybizzy on Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:40 am

@Arch: Jegus you are right. And I wouldn't feel so bad about it if others made the same mistake too.

crazybizzy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:20 am

Lol, I just glad the mistakes are in the Digital World since that wont be posted in much

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazybizzy on Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:46 am

@Zero: Haaah. Still, sorry about that. So great at following instruction, eh?

crazybizzy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:49 am

Lol, yes yo guys are sure purfect that subject xD

But I wonder what will happen when the places where we have to post starts changing, oh yes that'll even be funnier.

Edit: Oh gosh, I cannot keep a straight face when reading Alberto's and Kai's post xD

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazybizzy on Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:03 pm

I'm glad you appreciate our amazing writing, mmm~

crazybizzy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:21 pm

Wow... My posts are nothing to the walls of text that are appearing!

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:09 pm

@Lufia: They're fine. And, no need to be intimidated, Lu. Everyone has their own ways, lengths and other manners to write their posts. Just know that there's no bad way to post. (:P) (Except for zero grammar, text talk, one-liners, and god-mode posts.)

@Zero:
Really? Cool, that means I am doing a good job at both role playing, and writing Kai's personality. (:P)

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:17 pm

@Lufia: I agree with Arch, your posts are fine trust me, I am the one that chooses what's accepted after all ^^

@Arch: I couldn't put it any better =]

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:23 pm

Oh by the way Zero I won't be able to post for much of saturday Due to my robotics competition. But after that I'm free. Just thought I'd let you know!

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:25 pm

It's fine, it might seem like I required daily posts but I'm patient I can wait ^^

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!