Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

C.H.I.P.S: THE DIGITAL WAR

[OOC Log] C.H.I.P.S: THE DIGITAL WAR

a part of “C.H.I.P.S: THE DIGITAL WAR”, a fictional universe by ZeroDaggerz.

When does a gaming system become reality? When you physically enter it? When you cannot escape the world? Or when war is declared upon the system itself?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “C.H.I.P.S: THE DIGITAL WAR”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC Log] C.H.I.P.S: THE DIGITAL WAR

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:42 pm

I personally don't mind, but its Not my choice Other than that... Yeah?

P.S. Why Sori Why...
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:44 pm

Tomorrow will be fine, unless yah like go on a coup d'état

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:47 pm

Coup d'e-wha? (I don't know what that means)

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorichyeobwa on Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:49 pm

Overthrow of government~ That's how Napoleon Bonaparte came to power~

Heheh. I like Napoleon. But I think I like Robespierre better. And Thomas Jefferson is the best.
If everything was beautiful, nothing would be beautiful.

Sorichyeobwa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:53 pm

Oh... Well If its leaders I liked Peter the Great the best! XD

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Esana on Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:30 am

....As a side note, Sori might be 6 feet (MAYBE, depending on when/where's she measuring :P), but she gets bullied by people almost a foot shorter (i.e. me. ^ - ^ BRING IT SORI. As another side note: Your name is really close to Sari's...o.o)

And, for the real point, I WILL POST NOW. xD

~ Esa
“No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.” ~ Voltaire

Esana
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:57 am

Warning!

Next posting will be sending all characters into the system meaning the posting location will change to "Digital Outer World: Nyxx". The main point to this is to take care of your characters because if I have the chance to (In all honest any of you can play an NPC Low-Medium threat file and/or human) I will kill your/my character. So treat them like your life depended on it. Also, don't fret my characters (And assuming other characters will as well) will attempt to save your character, but if the chances of your character being saved is slim and them dying is likely then they'll most likely die (But then again this is where imagination bare fruit so if a post is logical and reasonable heck your character still might be able to be saved).

Also, if your character dies no worries, just make another I will always have a spot for you. Reason being if their mechanic dies SHIELD will simply find another and send them into the system, but if you want a different role then you can always take another open spot (Including Captive spots).

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Esana on Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:15 am

...First mistake. Scary warning from Zero, and posted! xD

~ Esa

Esana
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:31 am

@Zero:
Warning noted. Not that I'd have Kai on enemy/dangerous territory on his own. (Yes I'm careful with characters I create.) Though, a death is a death I suppose... Doesn't make it any less frightening that I can lose a character I've worked so hard on. (xD)
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorichyeobwa on Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:44 am

@Zero: Oh, snap. I guess that means Anemone had better not be so impulsive all the time. Don't die, Anemone~ T__T

Sorichyeobwa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazybizzy on Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:18 pm

@Zero; Well, Alberto is pretty screwed then. I can't wait to see him freaking out mid-joke and blowing stuff up!

crazybizzy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:02 pm

I just love killing off character, even if I love your characters it's still tempting >=]

Also, sorry for the wait but I'm placing two posts one in "The Real World" and "Digital Outer World: Nyxx" which will be our next posting spot.

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:18 pm

Posting Relocation!

After posting a response to my last post in "The Real World" post once more in "Digital Outer World: Nyxx" and posting will continue there.

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:30 pm

lol, Kai is amused with Anemone's nickname. Oh yeah, I can definitely hear him saying 'Monmon' in varying ways every second in this role play. (xD)

Anywho, back to the posting 'cause I still need to post Kai's arrival in the Digital World.

@Zero:
I feel like I made the wrong choice in Kai's feelings as he is zapped away into a virtual world. Not to mention the weird/painful(?) experience of seeing each and every bit of your body being ripped apart and turned into nothingness.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:40 pm

I have Returned from my robotics competition Unharmed... Well mostly... But I will post soon? (As soon as my trauma recovers from a hellish day)

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:53 pm

Haha! I posted!

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:49 pm

Zeren probably is being stupid with the "Lets STUPIDLY sneak up on Ms. "Greet-you-with-a-knife-to-the-face" Ava" mindset isn't he?

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:52 pm

By the way Izzy Nicola can start posting ^^

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazybizzy on Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:52 pm

Don't worry! Alberto will save him the early death.

crazybizzy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:54 pm

I just realized I screwed up posting in the correct place as well -_-

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!