The Dimoni

The Dimoni

a part of “The Dimoni”, a fictional universe by Airy.

The Dimoni are people born with supernatural abilities and those who posses the powers of the elements. After their kind was killed, only eight remain, and those special eight have all found each other again. {Remake}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Dimoni”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Dimoni

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:26 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Dimoni"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Image“I hope she'll be a fool -- that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Airy
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The Dimoni

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 彼のために on Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:57 pm

Hi there! This idea looks wonderful. ^^

You wouldn't mind if I reserve Aerea 2, would you? I haven't quite decided on her power yet -- I still got some research to do. But I think my FC will be a young Angelina Jolie.

gonna make her the mysterious type.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

彼のために
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:51 pm

Hello! ^^

I wouldn't mind at all!! I'll put your rserve up right away Glad to have you join!

Airy
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OdessaGodessa on Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:32 pm

Hiya there! I would like to reserve Espirit 4 and was curious if I could also make the spy?

Role: Espirit 4
Face Claim: Chloe Bennet

OdessaGodessa
Member for 4 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:42 pm

Sure thing! ^^ I'm glad you'l take the spy! Once you figure out the spy's FC and stuff too, I'll add them to the front page as well. Be sure to message me if you have any questions!

Airy
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:08 pm

Hey Airy! I was hoping I would be able to reserve Aerea 1? Not sure on FC or power yet, but will let you know as soon as I know?

unicorns.are.real
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:31 pm

Hey, of course!! I put the reserve down for you!

Airy
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:04 am

Hiya :D
I once reserved for the original RP of this, but alas it died before we started, so glad to see it's up again :D
May I reserve the Espirit 3? :D
My FC would be Lee Jong Suk :)

chrian.
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:30 am

Hey, yeah - I remember you! The reservation is all set!

Airy
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talvea on Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:06 pm

Hiya! I'm fairly new, but I hope I can join! Could I reserve Aerea 3, with FC: Luca Hollestelle? :)

Talvea
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:17 pm

Hey! ^^ Aerea 3 is actually a male role, but Aerea 4, who is female, is open so I'll put your reservation down for that character!

Airy
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talvea on Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:11 pm

Oh! Thanks so much. Apparently my brain completely froze for about 5 minutes! If it's not too much hassle, could I possibly change my FC to Barbara Palvin? :)

Talvea
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:55 pm

Spoiler: show
Okay, I've decided for my role can I have FC River Viiperi with the force field generation?

unicorns.are.real
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:37 am

@Talvea: Hehe, It's no hassle at all! The change is up. Just let me know when you figure out a power for your character!

@Unicorns: That sounds good! I added it to the front!

Also, just so everyone knows I've decided to take Aerea 3 as a second character with FC Matthew Daddario. He's going to be a Telekinetic.

Airy
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:06 am

I believe my char is finish. Hope you like him :)

chrian.
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:44 pm

Hey guys! Thank you to those who have your characters done. Mine isn't even close, haha. I've been so busy lately but I will be going through the finished characters tonight to begin accepting them, so thank you for being patient!

Airy
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:09 pm

Omg this looks so awesome !.!

InakoUchiha
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OdessaGodessa on Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:11 pm

My computer has been messed up for two days so my characters might take longer than a week, I'm sorry.

OdessaGodessa
Member for 4 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:03 pm

[[ I just started on Olliver, been busy af

InakoUchiha
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Veertje on Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:15 pm

Heya, so if I'm not mistaken, this roleplay is already full?

Veertje
Member for 4 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!