Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

The Divine Cutlass

The Divine Cutlass

a part of “The Divine Cutlass”, a fictional universe by Byte.

This is a Role play that will follow the story of the crew members from the Divine Cutlass.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Divine Cutlass”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Divine Cutlass

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:58 am

"The Divine Cutlass"

This is the OOC thread! Here we can discuss every piece of detail that we can think of adding. Ranging from new factions to missions, NPC's to new Crew Jobs. This is also the thread where you can go and have a random good ol' time with fellow roleplayers. But if it will end up in a big gigantic fight, I suggest you take it to the PMs. Because I will just slap your face and call you a retard.(Lol not really. But I am serious, this isn't a fight club >_>)

Anyhow, I hope you guys/gals will have fun and enjoy the Role play!
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Byte
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Re: [OOC] The Divine Cutlass

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanman on Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:34 am

Just throwing out there that I'd like to reserve the chef character, if possible. I'm taking the time to read over everything, but I'd hate to miss out on a role while I was taking my time getting my facts straight. I enjoy taking on supporting characters like this without getting too involved in the action, so I'd happily take on the role.

EDIT: I was also wondering if I should design a character in mind that would already be a part of the ship, or a prospective applicant that ends up getting a position?
Last edited by Tanman on Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Roleplayer For Hire.
Will work for free~ Inquiry via PM welcome! Always willing to take on any role so long as it interests me! Protagonists to Villains to Minor Roles - Fantasy to Sci-Fi to High School - Action to Comedy to Romance - Anything goes!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tanman
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:39 am

I reserved it for you. Welcome to the Role play. ^^

And I see, I am looking forward to your character. And. Yes, I know what you are talking about haha! Taking your time to read through every little detail there is and end up seeing that every spot has been reserved or taken already. No worries, this time you were the first one to reserve it haha. :P

Byte
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H. Necktie on Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:08 am

Are the crew positions like Navigator/Medic/etc the only ones avaliable?
I'm probably being a bit dumb here.

H. Necktie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanman on Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:16 am

Well, I'm mostly done on the character, bar appearance and equipment. Is it alright if I submit that so you can check that it's satisfactory before I finish up the finer details in the aesthetics? I like to know I'm on the right track, and I'll edit the last of it and post here once I'm done.

Tanman
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:21 am

@Tanman
Sure of course, though I hope you don't mind that I am waiting with the approval until you have stated it is 100% done. Anyhow, go ahead as I would just love seeing what you have created for our chef position. :P

EDIT:

@H. Necktie
Those are the only ones available yes. And, dumb questions don't exists. You never know, I might have secretly hidden some epic jobs. :P(Not really but, yeah. XD)

Byte
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H. Necktie on Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:32 am

Righto then, making one for Medic.

H. Necktie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanman on Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:40 am

@Archlkan: That's fine, if you could just give me a little bit of feedback here that'd be great =)

Tanman
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:46 am

@H. Necktie
Have reserved the spot for you. Make something fun out of it =D

@Tanman

Wow, how long can a being's history be haha! Erm... Not much to say, maybe it could be me.(I am terrible at watching thousand of words scrambled together XD) Tighten it up a bit? Of course you did say it is a 'quick' sketch of your character sheet. But that is all I got for now. Everything else seems to be in good order. Also, can't wait to taste one of your Fruit Salads :P
Last edited by Byte on Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Byte
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanman on Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:05 am

@Archlkan

Alright, thanks for the approval. If you like, I can cut down on the History, or add a summary version above it for those who don't want the long version. The TLDR version is that it basically explains how she has her current personality and traits. For now though, it's midnight, and I have work 10:30 tomorrow, so I better get some sleep before finishing this one up. Thanks for your time, and I added a little formating for now to make it easier on the eyes for next time.

Tanman
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:12 am

@Tanman

Well, like I stated in the rules, I like to read things. The only problem was, but that might as well be just me is that sometimes I get myself lost in the big pool of words. Well, thanks for formatting it a tiny bit makes it more appealing to the eyes. :D

And, i don't mind the long history. Though I won't stop you from shortening it if you feel the need to.

Well. Good luck with your job and have a good night rest :P

Byte
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:33 am

I'd like to reserve the Navigator spot if I could.
'Mekaku City Actors anime coming soon! Brace yourselves!'

SasoriRinku
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:43 am

Reserved the spot for you.

Byte
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:29 am

Are there anymore spots left

JustQuit
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:34 am

All spots are either reserved or occupied. Maybe whenever a spot becomes open you could take it.

Byte
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:28 am

Just submitted my character, thanks for reserving the spot for me.

SasoriRinku
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eskay on Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:01 pm

Don't suppose I could make a Swabby/Deckhand could I? This RP looks awesome haha

Eskay
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:17 pm

@Eskay
Haha Swabby. :P Well, sorry to say that for now it seems the RP is... Full. I suppose I could tell you that IF a spot would go free you could apply for it. But for now it seems only good to say. Maybe in a future RP :P

Also,

Good luck and all that.

@SasoriRinku

Took quite a look at your character. THE BLINDNESS!!! Lol. Aside from that. Why I have seen here and there. It look okay. It is just a question, maybe you could add some more information here and there? If it isn't too much asking. Also, maybe a different font colour, or a nice tiny little message that says: WARNING! Possible blindness by epic font colour XD

Other then that I am approving it ^^

Byte
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:24 pm

Lol, sorry about that. The first yellow I used was too pale to see, and now this yellow is too bright. I'll find a color that works, I just gotta search for a bit. As far as information, if I think of any more, I'll go back and add it, but that's all that I could strum up while I was writing it. I tried to model the format like you modeled your characters, did it work?
Last edited by SasoriRinku on Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SasoriRinku
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makkenji on Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:27 pm

Oh darn. I saw this last night and no other characters had been added so I was like "I'll just apply after class!" .... FULL NOW :O I so call a spot if one opens. ;)

Makkenji
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!