Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Dominant Destroyers

The Dominant Destroyers

a part of “The Dominant Destroyers”, a fictional universe by Captain Night Light.

They're as ambitious as they come. Even if they're considered a bunch of second stringer street level mooks.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Dominant Destroyers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Dominant Destroyers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Night Light on Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:33 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Dominant Destroyers"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Captain Night Light
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Dominant Destroyers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GiggledustJedi on Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:34 pm

Sounds like fun, I have an idea for a 'not quite dead' mad doctor and this sounds like a good place to start using her! :D I'll be away doing errands for a few hours, but when I get back I'll start working on her immediately.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GiggledustJedi
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:39 pm

CAn I have a sentient bear, or do i just have to have a guy in a bear suit?
Once more, with rhythm!

PulseTrick
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Night Light on Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:25 pm

@Pulse: Don't see why not. Use either idea at your own leisure.

@Giggle: Alright, I can't wait to see what you bring to the table.

Captain Night Light
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GiggledustJedi on Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 pm

And submitted! Critique is very much welcomed and encouraged. :D Especially if it's harsh!

GiggledustJedi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GiggledustJedi on Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:24 pm

@Captain
If you ever feel like rezzing your "Six Shooters and Swordplay" RP I'd love to join in, heck I'll even make a villain for it too.

GiggledustJedi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Night Light on Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:24 pm

Holy Heck, I practically forgot that existed.

Haven't really had much success with my previous roleplays, but I appreciate the offer.

Captain Night Light
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GiggledustJedi on Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:08 pm

No problem, too bad it died, it sounded like great fun.

GiggledustJedi
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!