Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Dragonian Civil War

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

The Dragonian Civil War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:08 am

From within the dark thunder clouds a loud roar pierced the silence of Dracin's coast as a black/blue vessel blasted out of the clouds and down to the dark ocean below. Before hitting the water, the craft reared back and blasted forward once again, skimming just feet above the surface. "We're five minutes out from the drop. Suit up." In a dimly lit cargo bay a tired man stood and stretched. He thumbed over a glowing green button on the side panel of a speaker box built into the wall.

"Roger." The man grumbled, grogginess of sleep still clinging to him. He reached his left hand up and gripped the safety rail, the sudden movements of the ship combined with his exhaustion made for a less than ideal walking situation. He moved quickly over to the far corner where others were arming up. He approached a large metal box with a glowing red plate on it. He pressed a hand against the panel, a small beep emitting from the speaker before the case opened revealing a suit of black and purple armor. The BETA S model Burster armor opened, by raising the back thruster pack and helmet, and allowed him to step inside before sealing him inside. With a quick retinal scan and flash on his HUD his suit ran a diagnostic of all it's systems, a list was quickly populated with text and percentages of the many subsystems of his armor.

"Nyte, Megido callsign Dark Moon confirmed; loading presets and play list." Closing his eyes as his dead lover's voice softly rang in his ears. 'Miss you Tone.' he thought,. Retrieving his weapons, a ZMPX-47Z machine gun and a Delta model heat hawk, he turned towards the cargo hatch and ignored the others constant chatter. He take on them was that they didn't have a clue about what they were walking into. Attaching the weapons to their attachment points Megido braced himself against the parajumper rail. "Jump in sixty." Watching the hatch slide open, he moved to stand on built in ramp. The scenery raced under the dropship, blurring into one continual mass. "Thrusters pre-start, para mode, maximum blast, for eighty seconds." he ordered, as his counter dipped under twenty. "Eighty second max thruster blast, aye." Closing his eyes, he took several deep breaths before lounging off the ramp. "Screw the others, they killed my heart, so I will take theirs." Megido snarled, feeling his hurt and anger mix into a something that he hasn't seen since the war started.

The wind buffeted Megido as time slowed for him in freefall. Seconds seem to drag on, just fueling the leashed war beast in his soul with more rage. Around two thousand feet his radar screen was swamped in red triangles. A snarl erupted over his face as spun to aim his feet down. "Firing thrusters" Temporarily ignoring his armor's AI voice, Megido braced against the sudden change of g force and felt the thrusters rumble. With praticed ease he drew his ZMPX-47Z and marked targets blocking the LZ.

Pulling the trigger, Megido watched them fall and scatter for cover. Landing in a crouch he sprayed the LZ with another burst of machine gun fire. Taking a moment for his AI to orient the nav, he then charged towards his assigned objective. Barely noticing the others touching down Megido sprayed bullets and jumped over obstruction.

Reaching the first part of his mission, he crouched behind a crumbling wall, watching the motion detector sweep. Once he was certain that there's nothing would shot him, Megido rushed from cover. Vaulting over and around oncoming obstructions, he kept seeing memories of Tone repeat in his mind, along with her voice. "Baby." he whispered, feeling his heart break even more.

Skidding around a corner his internal radar blared sharply. Megido, reacting on instinct, dropped down to slide on his knees while leaning back. Watching bullets zing over him, he waited several seconds before popping back and spraying the idiots with lead. Quickly returning to a vertical base Megido leapt over the enemy barricade. Kicking them away while disabling the heavy machine gun at the same time.

Resuming his run once he certain the idiots were incapacitated, he de-highlighted that objective. 'Am I trying to get myself killed?' he mused, firing on the next barricade in his path. Repeating what he did from the last barricade on the oncoming one; Megido raced farther ahead of the strike team than his superiors wanted. "Bastards." he said, drawing out the syllables. Just recalling the cold response he got from his superiors after he heard of Tone's death made his blood boil. Reaching his third objective, checked his motion sensor for targets. 'Lighter target concentration, something's up.' he mused. Then a noise caught his attention, turning to face it. He suddenly felt the world go dark as a couple thousand jolts of eletricity blasted him.

Waking some time later, Megido found himself in ray barrier cell. Stretching stiff joints he noticed that his armor was neatly cleaned and properly supported in the corner. 'That's a first. They usually just kill any prisoners they catch. "Must be wondering why you aren't a cold corpse?" Turning towards the voice Megido saw a high ranking female officer standing there. Shrugging slightly, he tilts his head and says, making sure to keep his voice neutral, "Thought had crossed my mind if I'm totally honest. Ma'am."

Watching the female chuckle , Megido moved towards the cell's center. If was only then that he saw the tall and broader figure appear next to his jailer. "As you are quite familiar with, my government usually kill any and all prisoners. But it seems that my lieutenant has some deep emotional connection with you. While I don't understand it, I've decided to give her time to figure it." 'Why?' he wondered silently. Turning his gaze to the shadowed figure after the female left, Megido pause his gaze.

'Stacked and built.' he thought. Moving his gaze from the figure's chest, he then saw that the figure had a good six inches on his five foot eleven frame. It was only after the figure stepped into the light that he saw his dead girlfriend's face. Backing up in shock Megido said, despite knowing the female wasn't her, "Tone?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: The Dragonian Civil War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Attoria on Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:24 pm

"Tone?"

*She tilted her head just a tad to the right in confusion and intrest. The look on his face almost catching her off guard before she collected herself again. Her voice was soft, resonating through his cell as if it were comming from all around him. Her mouth never once moved however as a smile slowly played across her pale pink lips. Scars lined her cheeks in an X formation across her jaw, making her dull grey hues stand out like a rainstorm in the sky. Her eyes scanned him while he stood in the center of his cell as if contemplating her decision. '[i]He will do perfectly...[i]' She thought to herself as her black, military grade, combat boots slapped against the concrete floor closer to his cell. Running the tip of her pointer finger slowly down one of the bars keeping him safely away from her a small, but very noticiable, smirk slid across her lips. Her voice echoing again when she spoke, though this time, it was clearly in his head. She was telepathic, only one of her many abilities.*

"I've seen your skills on the field......Though it is fueld by unchecked anger I am thoroughly impressed."

*Her dull hues now lifting to his own gaze while she brushed her sunburst orange hair out of her face. She wore black cargo pants that tucked into the top of her combat boots to hold it in place. Her top was a light grey tank top with what seemed like black leather armor wrapped around her rib cage and into a V just below her collar bone making her D sized breasts seem almost too perfect. She had a FO4-Reddit strapped to her upper right thigh, an 8 inch serrated blade connected to the belt around her curvy hips in a sheeth on her left, and two small plasma gernades hooked onto an easy release pin on her opposite hip. Taking an access card from her left side pocket she slides it through a card reader to her right on the center of the brick wall. The bars she had her fingers on began to slide into the wall on the opposite end, disappearing and letting her get a full, unobstructed view of the prisioner.*

"My name is Haydon. First lieutenant. What do they call you?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Attoria
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:41 am

"Megido Nyte."

Closing his eyes to collect himself, Megido took a deep breath. "The rage you've seen is completely warranted, given my girlfriend was killed during a mission. And my superiors, being cold blooded bastards that they are, refused to let me retrieve her body." he replied, once he was recentered. Staring back, he crossed his arms behind and returned to the middle of his cell. "A telepath. Guess asking if you can stay out my head is completely out of the question?" he inquired. Heaving a small sigh Megido wondered why this person, most likely a militarized clone, had Tone's face and general build.

'If only upgrade to sex goddess level attractiveness. Which might be interesting.' he silently added to himself. Tilting his head up a tad, he was curious about her scarred cheeks. Deciding to save that for a later date Megido glanced back to his Burster armor. "Must have someone familiar the armor I used. Hope they didn't destroy any of the mods I made while getting me out?" he states. "Your armor wasn't tampered with in any way. Aside from removing your knocked out body, it was left as is." 'Okay. Makes me wonder if they were ever tempted.' he mused silently once the female officer finished speaking.

Letting his gaze meet Haydon's, he decided to hold back on telling her anymore about Tone. No need for him to degenerate into shaking emotional wreck of either rage or tears. 'Probably not the expression I want them to have.' he thought. "So Haydon, what are planning to do with me? Since the normal operandi is clearly not on your mind when it's involves me." Megido said, keeping his tone neutral. Waiting for her answer, he glanced over her body and softly sighed. 'Don't fall into temptation Nyte. While she may Tone's clone, even if you don't know how, she can and might kill you without a second thought.' Megido reminded himself.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Attoria on Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:36 am

"Well, seeing as how it is the only way I can speak to you I believe it will be abit heard to stay out of the mind of yours Megido."

*She stated, her voice sounding stern as if she were trying to play the part of a badass liuetenant. A small whispered giggle left her lips before she shook her head laughing under her breath. 'Thanks for the compliment.' She smirked, hearing his thoughts, she turned her gaze down to where his was on his armor. Glancing back at the female officer speaking she inhaled slowly, subconciously tracing the scars across her cheeks and jaw. Her facial features shifting into distaste at the feel while she lsitened to the reason he was so full of rage before she looked over at him through her bangs falling across her face*

"Depends. Do you want to be out there on the field? Getting no where on your revenge. Or by my side as a Special Operations? However, there is a catch....."

*She said special as if having a hard time pernouncing the word, making it stick out in her sentence. Turning to face the female soldier next to her she grabbed the syringe from her hand, spinning it inbetween her fingers like a pencil*

"You have to try this new thing I've been working on. You will gain strength, miraculious sight, hightened senses, and increased stamina."

*Taking a few steps closer to him she grabbed his hand. Her touch warm and gentle while she uncurled his fingers and placed the syringe in his hands*

"At your own risk ofcourse..."

Attoria
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:32 am

Rubbing the bridge of his nose, Megido stared at the syringe and rolled it between his fingers. 'Not now.' he thought. Going to his armor, he slid the syringe into small hard pouch. "Guess there's no choice really. Since I have no damn clue where I am if got out." he said, tapping a button. Watching his armor open, Megido stepped around and pressed more buttons. After a few minutes he grabbed the two rounded shoulder pauldrons. "Better get new ones, since I'm prisoner now. Atleast I'm not dead." he said, tossing them on the ground.

Closing his eyes for a moment, he rolled his shoulders and took a breath. Stepping into his armor Megido felt it enclose him. Removing the helmet and holding it under his arm, he turned to Haydon. "New rounded shoulder pauldrons with whatever mark you want me to have that shows everyone, your superiors, soldiers, and other prisoners, that I am your responsibility. That's all I'm asking for now, Lieutenant Haydon." he said gently, he slightly bowed.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Attoria on Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:44 am

*She smiled softly, saluting him, then turning on her heels to face the female soldier*
"Well. You heard his request. Also soldier, bring me the MARK-IV, BIG-BOB, and Viper gear to his station down on level four. He is going to need some upgrades."
*Watching the woman jog down the hallway to a metal door she slid her gaze back to him, crossing her arms across her chest while she shifted her weight onto her right leg and into a relaxed stance.*
"Are you hungry?"
*She asked kindly. Her demeanor more casual then before while she observed him in his armor. 'It's going to take some time, but he will warm up to the situation.' She hoped anyways. She really needed his will to fight and skills by her side in this war. Though he didn't know it, they were going to change the tides of the war. She sighed softly, walking out of the cell and down the opposite end of the hallway to a double glass panned door. The sound of her shoes hitting the floor bouncing of the walls while she called back to him*
"Follow me. I'm going to show you your new home."

Attoria
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Attoria on Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:47 am

Attoria
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:08 pm

Shaking his heading at her question, he flexed his hand. Which activated the combat nutritional pack that he added not long Tone's death. Follow Haydon to where ever she was decided to place him, Megido looked around and asked, "How long have you watching me and how did you come to look like her?" While he may have vague idea on how, he wanted to hear it from her. Glancing around, he kept himself behind and to Haydon's left. Ignoring the hostel looks and low-key comments, Megido just stared at Haydon's shoulder.

'No one else matter, they're like to kill me for working with the opposite side.' he thought, sighing. Then he paused as he several different armors lined against the wall. "Later, once I settle in. Might go and kitbash some better parts onto my armor." he said to himself. Resuming he caught up with Haydon, sidesteping an armorer. He felt memories of happier times flash like strobe lights. Shutting his eyes, Megido ran a hand through his hair and softly snort. Once he stopped the memories from flashing, he buried them while banking the accompany rage for later use. "Love, while I want it back, can wait till I can know her better. And can separate the emotions of his past and present." he unconsciously states to himself.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Attoria on Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:26 am

"Because I am Tone. At least, this is her DNA. Ever heard of regenerating DNA? We use cadaver DNA to clone limbs, organs, skin, and other parts of the human body for medical purposes."

*She stated so matter of factually it was almost off-putting, her hands now pushing open another set of heavy metal doors after crossing the armory. Once she open the doors a rush of wind pushed her hair back, showing the outside of where they were at. They were standing in the middle of what looked like to be a court yard, adorned with vibrant flowers and ivy leaves growing along the walls of the buildings surrounding them. It was flourishing with activities as the civilians, soldiers, and generals went along with their normal business. It was night, smoke palpated the air around them from the destruction of the war taking place just outside the walls. She inhaled, stopping in her tracks, and spun around to face him. Arms crossed across her chest.*

"I'm sorry if I seemed heartless a second ago. It's just, I'm not used to this."

Attoria
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:54 am

"Yeah. No one would be in this situation." he said, stopping before state the obvious. Turning his gaze skyward, Megido watched the smoke drift in the air. "Phantom emotions, pain, anger, and a partial death wish brought us here. Makes me how this go?" he added. Shaking his head, Megido placed his helmet on a bench and turned. 'Time will tell.' he mused. "There are times when I want to just say screw it and vanish. But then I remember her or I see a little kid clinging to whoever is close. Scared and sad looking, which rekindles my anger."

Stopping himself, Megido hopped out his armor. Feeling a tad reckless, he paced the length of the small area where they had stopped. Then he paused, as a real stupid idea popped in his mind. 'Don't Nyte, it'll be a good way to get bitch slapped.' he told himself silently. But the stupidity apparently had shorted out his common sense. Going to Haydon, Megido reached brushed a lock of hair from hair. 'If you get slapped don't blame me.' Ignoring that voice he place a small kiss on her lips. Then stepped back to the bench and sat down. 'Close, but not the same. Which makes sense, they lived different lives.' he thought, leaning back. Focusing on a distant speck Megido sighed inwardly.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Attoria on Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:16 pm

*She stood there in mere shock. 'Did that just happen?..." She said to herself subconsciously, blinking a few times. Her emotions were in a big blur. Anger, Sadness, and Confusion toiling through her body like a blind mess. Shaking her head to get her composure back she sighed heavily, watching him sit and practically pout on the bench. Walking over to him she swathed the back of his head, taking her small warm hand and lifting his gaze to her own before she spoke*

" Get out of your head. We have bigger things to focus on Megido."

*Releasing her grasp on the bottom of his chin she turned and continued walking towards an open passage way that seemed to lead down into a basement like barracks. Rubbing the back of her neck to hopefully get rid of the cold chill running down her spine from his sudden kiss she chewed on her bottom lip, Focusing on the ground while she walked*

Attoria
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:17 am

Once he caught up, Megido decided not to do not again until they knew each other better. 'And hopefully my emotions will settle down.' he thought.

Weeks passed as Megido settled into Haydon's care. Between tracking down Tone's killers, upgrading his Burster armor with new armor pieces and mods, and playing Haydon's meat shield on missions. He actually found himself making new acquaintances with Haydon's small spec ops team. Sure, they didn't involve him in the strategy meeting or really trust him that much, but atleast they backed him against the more hostile soldiers. That wanted him dead in the worst way possible. "Finally you added a backpack with wing binders on that Burster of yours, didn't you Dark Moon?" he heard Phalai quip while leaning on shoulder. "You're one to talk, Miss Never Remembers To Check Her Ammo Before A Mission." he retorted. Receiving a stuck out tongue, Megido rolled his shoulder to dislodge Plalai. Once free of the team sniper, he finished working on his armor and stood up. "Done. Just need to retune the heathawk and I'm golden." he states, stretching his back. "Let's go, Haydon and the others are waiting in the hanger for us."

Once his armor was armed, crated, and on it's way to the team's combat transport. He trailed Phalai to a secondary hanger on base. Entering Megido received a hard stare from the day's briefing officer, which wasn't new, but it got old fast. 'Don't react.' he reminded himself. Taking his seat near Haydon's left, Megido crossed his arms and leaned back. "You're late." "Sir." was all he said. He knew there was nothing he could say that would change the man's opinion. "Gentlemen..." Tuning out almost immediately, he scanned over the holographic map. Memorizing and assigning check points to the map in his head. 'Another day, another hell.' he mused.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Attoria on Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:17 pm

'Finally....' She thought to herself as her gaze followed Megido. Now seated next to her she rolled her eyes at Zeke, the Briefing Officer, smiling softly. Nudging Megido with her shoulder she leaned over, whispering in his ear*
"Like it matters if YOUR late. We aren't even doing this mission."
*She snorted, shaking her head a little at the fact that Zeke was still so hot headed over her new recruit Megido. He may not be of their land but he sure did help their cause. On top of that he was a damn good shot. Lifting her arm, she pressed a small grey button on the side of her wrist band, making a small chip slide out. Taking it into her grasp she smirked, sliding it into his grasp*
"This is what we will be doing. Welcome to bigger and better things Megido..."
*She kept her voice to a low murmur, trying not to bring attention to herself in the middle of briefing.*

Attoria
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:50 pm

Megido, after seeing that both were close enough to fly to with his armor, gave Haydon a sideway glance. 'Wana bet Miss Badass?' he thought mischievously. Sure he'll do her mission, which was a given since he was at her mercies, but he knew one of the men he was searching for was in the general area. 'I'm putting the bastards down so I move on and hopefully put his nightmares to rest.' he mused clinching his fist. "Problems?" Keeping the growl trapped in his throat Megido shook his head. "No sir. I'm good." he replied, knowing that he was partially lieing.

It only took a few minutes before the officer finished and walked out. Sighing inwardly he rubbed his neck, slouching down in the seat. "Long day here I come." Megido whispers softly. "We're go wheels up in twenty." Standing, he nods, "See you then." he said. Listening to the others leave, Megido rolled his shoulders to alleviate a phantom inch. "Slowly putting nightmares to bed." he states to himself. 'Wish I could hold her in my arms.' Megido thought, wondering if he wanted Tone or Haydon in his arms. He noticed that his past memories and the new ones were mixing. Adding frustration to his already confusing emotions he's been dealing with.

Running a hand through his hair, he stared at the floor. Not knowing how to voice his thought, he turned his gaze to Haydon after looking around to make sure they alone. 'Can you hold me for minute?' Megido thought without realizing that it projected in his eyes. But a part of him doubted that she would be accommodating. 'Why would she? I'm a tool she's somehow emotionally attached to.' he thought.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Attoria on Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:39 pm

*She smiled softly at his question to hold him. For how bad ass he was on the field, he sure wasn't off the field. Taking her arm she lifted his chin with her warm fingertips, staring him in his eyes before speaking softly to him*
"Sure...."
*Wrapping her arms around the back of his neck she pulled him in close, realizing how uncomfortable it was to hold him in his current position but tried her best anyway. She wasn't trying to make it awkward, but unfortunately that is what happened. Sighing heavily she moved away from him, looking down at her hands*
"I'm sorry....I just can't be her. I never knew her..."
*Standing from her seat she rubbed the back of her neck, pulling her neon orange hair up into a ponytail in the process. Cracking her neck she pulled out her FO4-Reddit strapped to her upper right thigh, pulling the chamber out and counting her bullets, trying to act busy while she waited for the blush on her cheeks to fade away*
"I am sorry for your loss....."

Attoria
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:34 am

"I know you can't Haydon, but tell that to my head or better yet my heart. Since that part has no ears and won't listen to reason." he said, standing. Staring at hole in the ceiling Megido took a breath. 'Sorry doesn't bring her back.' he thought. Standing shook his head, "Lets go, before Phalai comes up with something perverted that she thinks we're up to in here." he said, heading towards the main hanger. 'Ok that's twice Nyte. What are you thinking?' a voice questioned. Choosing to ignore it, he reached the team transport and saw Phalai eyeing him curiously.

"One word, prisoner or not, I will kick your ass and take the accompanying punishment gladly." he states glaring at the sniper. Watching her hold her hands in mock surrender, he heard the weapons specialist snort. "Ballsy." Megido shrugged nonchalantly and said, "Maybe, but I've been through worse before coming here." Entering the transport he sat next to his crated armor. Resting his chin atop a steepled fingers, Megido closed his eyes. 'On to the hunt.' he mused, sighing inwardly. 'I need to behave around Haydon or I would get myself killed.' he added. Waiting for take off Megido started to zone out in preparation for the coming missions.

As the timer in his head winded down, he heard the others get settled and did their pre-mission routines. "Dark Moon, what makes you so special that the Lieutenant picks you for all of her extra missions?" Turning his gaze to the heavy weapons expert Megido snorted. "How should I know, she's the telepath not me. Her reasons for making me her go to meat shield is not my concern. Nor should it be yours. She's lead, we follow, it is all we need to know." Hearing the low growl, he shuts his eyes again. 'And I am the prisoner.' he adds silently knowing Haydon most likely would pick up the short convocation he just had.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Attoria on Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:40 pm

*She sighed heavily. Looking down while she listened to him leave and go to the hanger. She rubbed the back of her neck, stress building ontop of her shoulders with the way Megido was all over the place and the fact that their next mission might be her last. Walking down to the hanger where her own armor was stored a few minutes after him she heard Jax, the heavy weapons expert, talking to Medgido. Of course he had to be his self and look like an ass doing it. She cut into the conversation at the end while she walked past, heading to her own stored armor*
"If you weren't so slow I might actually take you Jax."
*She smirked, looking back at Megido for only a second before taking her hands and tightening her ponytail, continuing down towards the end where her armor was sitting.*

Attoria
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:29 am

Something he couldn't place made him glance at Haydon. 'Weird, haven't felt that since before Tone's last mission.' he thought as the transport took off. Shaking his head, Megido pulled a small pad from the crate. Swiping through a few photos he stopped on one with Tone holding him and happily smiling over his shoulder. "She's pretty." Looking Phalai he nods, "Yes she was, and what I do on my time is for both her and me." "How so?" Heaving a sigh Megido puts the pad away. "Vengeance and closure, I take down those that took her from while also healing my heart enough to possibly fall in love again." he replied.

Once Phalai went back to prepping, he glanced up and cracked his neck. 'Would you be ok if I fell for Haydon, Tone?' he silently inquired. Knowing that an answer wasn't coming, he stared at the floor. Feeling the rage build inside of him, he narrowed his gaze on a closest spot. Minutes passed before the pilot called out over the speakers, "Closing in on first drop, Alpha team suit up." Standing, Megido pressed the button that opened his armor's crate. Pressing another button he stepped into his armor.

A quick retinal scan and preset load later, Megido grabbed the ZMPX-47Z machine gun, a borrowed beam saber, and walked to the rear hatch as it opened. Kneeling he attached the weapons to their storage points. Watching the scenery zoom by Megido growled low in his throat. Feeling his breathing quicken he glaced over to Haydon. Even with his face covered, he knew the anger inside of him radiated like a mobile sun. "You ready lieutenant?" he asked, hearing the growl in his voice. "Ten seconds." Instead of waiting for her answer, Megido leapt through the hatch. Turning his head to face the LZ he felt the thrusters in his backpack and wing binders fire. Rocketing forward he zeroed in on the LZ, while banking hard to avoid incoming flak aimed at him.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Attoria on Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:52 am

*Even though she had a small portion of Tone's DNA her body latched onto it like it was her own. A few years back she had gotten captured by the Atreides. After almost six months in her captures hands she was finally rescued by her people, The Noltik's. Though the damage had already been done. When they finally found her down a maze of underground pipped tunnels she was brutally tortured. Mutiple pieces of flesh had been flayed off across her body in attempts of getting information. It looked like they had tried mutiple ideas to try to get her to talk from burns down her back to shallow stab woulds down her thighs. The most damage done was her tounge being cut out and her face sewn shut by wire when they got tired of her not speaking. She closed while she got into her suit, listening to the female AI speak. Those memories flashing across her eyes almost making her dizzy. Opening her eyes when she heard Megido's voice she looked over at him, hearing the anger in his voice before he suddenly lept off. Following his path, heart racing as the rush of inertia flooded her body as she free fell for a minute. Throwing her arms out to either side of her she let her self continue to free fall a little while longer, litening to the warning the AI was screaming at her. She enjoyed the floating sensation before finally letting her thrusters turn on. She angled her body upward, lifting her heavy frame up into the sky, arms still outstretched on either side of her. Sighing with content she regained composure, redirecting herself to her landing spot. Landing she brought her VEX-23 up, aiming while she scanned her surroundings, listening to some hard metal blasting in her ears. She was in the zone. Everything that mattered was behind her now. Only thing on her mind was killing anything in her path to kill the man that made her who she was now*

Attoria
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:49 am

Spraying the frak guns with his ZMPX-47Z and high yield mirco-missiles, he saw the first waypoint appear on his HUD's compass. 'Loose the demon that hounds my soul.' he thought, flipping so he could land. Coming hard skidding stop fifty yards from Haydon, Megido quickly glanced at his radar before bolting forward. "Alpha, this is Beta Command, have you reach the first waypoint?" "Beta Command, no, just touchec down. Enroute to it now." he replied, while wanting to cut off his radio. But that would be stupid and get him in trouble. Red specks appeared on his HUD, reacting on instinct he leapt to his right.

Just in time to avoid a lovely rocket impact. "You freaking missed idiot!" Megido called, sending bursts of machine gun fire towards the idiot. Hearing the man duck for cover, he charged forward. Occasionally spraying any targets of opportunities along the way to clear Haydon's path. Reaching the point he drew the saber and swiftly dispatched all combatants. Pausing to let Haydon catch up, Megido set a text report to command. 'No different than those on the other side. Would be wrong to say I want bomb leaderships into oblivion and be done with this planet.' he thought, scanning the area ahead of the waypoint.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!