Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Dream of Love

The Dream of Love

a part of “The Dream of Love”, a fictional universe by thegirl101.

this is a high school for you to dream and love in.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Dream of Love”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Dream of Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thegirl101 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:27 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Dream of Love"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

thegirl101
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Dream of Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thegirl101 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:18 pm

lolololo fuck you admin

ok we are back if you are playing the same character as last time. LAST TIME

the school year ended after Alice transformed the government that used slavery was shut down the second day at the school. Jackson took alice to the nurses office after her little secret showed up.

Dan, Lilly you were set free form slavery if you want to interacted with your former master that up to you.

thanks for coming back after this miner set back

lololololo let see if it happens again

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

thegirl101
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Script on Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:55 pm

Hi, thegirl101,

As you have so astutely noted, this roleplay's previous incarnation was shut down for violating the site's guidelines on sexualised subject-matter as detailed in this thread.

As a reminder, respect is a rule on Roleplay Gateway, including towards staff members. Hence further remarks like 'lolololo fuck you admin' won't be looked on kindly.

I won't be closing this roleplay down, but you guys are being watched to ensure you don't violate any of our rules regarding adult content, which I'm sure you won't, but just to let you know we'll be checking in every now and then to make sure.

Good luck with the roleplay, and I'm sorry that there are hard feelings due to your misunderstanding of our rules.

Best regards,

Script
Roleplay Gateway Moderator
Image Image

(03:04:15) Lialore says: I wanted to be the poo.

Script
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Cult Leader Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:51 pm

Thank you, Script. We will follow the rules, at least, I will follow the rules. I hope this doesn't get closed again.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thegirl101 on Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:38 am

just for although who are new at this make one character not two merthur you are find you talked to me before you did two

thegirl101
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rari on Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:17 pm

Hey, wont be online October 5th.
Need...More...Coffee...

Rari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thegirl101 on Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:12 pm

ok i hate to say this but this rp is half dead but i love it so for you who are still playing thank you

thegirl101
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:53 am

Well, I am basicly waiting for you to post thegirl101

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thegirl101 on Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:58 pm

sorry it been a while work and school is killing me. but no im not killing this rp i like it but it think there is only three of us left

thegirl101
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:55 am

Yeah, only the three of us. Just post whenever you can, I'll be posting after you.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby delfiler on Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:36 am

is this still going?

delfiler
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!