Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

The Eastern Sea's So Blue

a part of “The Eastern Sea's So Blue”, a fictional universe by Skinamarinky.

Three girls from the United States get accepted to an exchange program, and are able to go to Tokyo, Japan. All three move into an apartment building, can they cope with the culture shock and will they excel enough enroll in University and stay?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Eastern Sea's So Blue”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skinamarinky on Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:37 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Eastern Sea's So Blue"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Skinamarinky
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Eastern Sea's So Blue

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skinamarinky on Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:43 am

Hey, everybody welcome The Eastern Sea's So Blue. I hope we can all work together to make this a fun RP. If you have any questions post them here or PM me I'll be glad to help in any way I can.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Skinamarinky
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KOKIA on Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:43 am

Hello there! ^^

Would it be alright if I reserve Female Student 2? :D
ImageImage

KOKIA
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:18 am

Would it be okay if I snagged the last female exchange student? x)
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FewerWords on Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:45 pm

Could I reserve one of the Male students?

FewerWords
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AttackonFluffy on Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:42 pm

Aw darn. I was hoping to snag one of the female students, but seeing as they've been taken mind if I reserve one of the males instead?

AttackonFluffy
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:09 pm

May I reserve the final male student? Please and thank you o/

Artik
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skinamarinky on Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:32 pm

Reserved for everyone. Thanks all for the interest and I can't wait to see your characters.

Skinamarinky
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:00 pm

Blegh... Might work on history some more (Feels like it's incredibly short. xD), but everything else is done.

Byte
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skinamarinky on Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:05 pm

Yeah a little more in the history would be great, but other than that she's great and I went ahead and accepted her. Welcome aboard XP

Skinamarinky
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:18 pm

I tried to... write down some more. I'm totally blaming the small font for it's shortness. x)

Though I'll admit that I'm horrible at writing up a mediocre history. Anywho, thanks for accepting me. Excited to see the other characters. I think. =D

Byte
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AttackonFluffy on Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:24 pm

@Skinamarinky
Correct me if I'm wrong but Japanese high school typically have three years instead of four so seniors would be 3rd years and Juniors(the girls) would be admitted as 2nd years, right?

Also I'm about finished with my character. Just got to finish up his history.

AttackonFluffy
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby boku541090 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:34 pm

Can I make a teacher? :3

boku541090
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skinamarinky on Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:55 am

@ Fluffy, It's something like that yes. From what I have read, and researched; it is more like a students fourth year in high school is a like a pre-college type of thing. Everyone tests into their senior year, at a high school that they believe will help them get into the college they are striving to get into. However the difference in this situation is that Fujishima is a private school to begin with so they provide that fourth year as opposed to public schools in Japan. So basically, Fujishima is one of the schools that a student from another school would apply to for their last year of high school. However, Fujishima also has the other three lower grades connected as well. So if you want Kenta to be in his third year like the girls, that would be fine. It's possible that he tested in his second year of high school. Anyways Kenta is accepted, he looks great! ^_^

@ Epicnukeguy Sure go ahead!

@ Everyone, Just letting everyone know that if you are one of the main male character, he probably lives in the apartment buildings along with the girls. I don't know if that was clear from the intro page or not. If it was, it's not that I think you guys aren't smart enough to figure it out, its just I wasn't confident in my clarity of writing.

Skinamarinky
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AttackonFluffy on Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:53 am

@Skinamarinky
Thanks for accepting! And ahh okay now that I understand it better I will change him to a 4th year student. I only put 3rd year because I was unsure and awaiting your answer. Thank you for clearing things up for me :)

AttackonFluffy
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:00 pm

Just a heads up, I'll be on a retreat this weekend, but I've got my character pretty much summed up in a lovely out-sourced word document. He'll likely be submitted Sunday afternoon when I get back o/ But, don't fear. I haven't disappeared. o/ :D

Artik
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skinamarinky on Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:23 pm

@ Fluffy, Im glad I was able to clear it up for you. Your questioning actually made me go back over my research and check over it again to make sure, I was getting it accurately as possible. But the fact that the academy is private gave me a little leeway there.

@ Artik, It's cool Artik thanks for letting me know. Hope to see him up on Sunday.

Skinamarinky
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KOKIA on Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:50 am

Hi. ^^;

Sorry I've been taking so long with getting my character up. I just haven't had the time on my hands to do it. However, I am hoping I will be able to submit at least a WIP tonight. :D

Sorry for the wait!

KOKIA
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skinamarinky on Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:40 pm

It's okay take your time Im still working on NPCs and getting schedules and Club stuff up. Im not in too big of a rush at the moment, and there are others that are still working on their characters that have contacted me as well. I'll let you all know Im a little more lenient with the '48 hour' deadline when people let me know whats going on, thats causing a delay and approximate time when the character will be in. So everybody take your time and make great characters.

Skinamarinky
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skinamarinky on Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:00 pm

Hey all we're going to be getting an additional male character. I was wondering if I should add a spot for an additional female that is not one exchange students. I just want everyone else's opinion of that?

Skinamarinky
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!