Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Effect

The Effect

a part of “The Effect”, a fictional universe by alexwogilvie.

The mythical creature of, well, myth are not myth. They come from the planet Olympia. Together the creatures of Olympia and Humans gather on the Effect a neutral planet.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Effect”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Effect

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alexwogilvie on Fri May 30, 2014 1:26 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Effect"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

alexwogilvie
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Effect

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alexwogilvie on Fri May 30, 2014 2:38 pm

Special thank to Weilacca for all the wonderful information that she has sent my way about keeping RP's alive and stuff. I am kinda new to all this so it is a major help. Gotta Learn what I can while I can, right?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

alexwogilvie
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silentawakening on Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:45 pm

i'm editing my post just gimme a sec :P

silentawakening
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alexwogilvie on Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:28 am

Okay so what happened.... I am planing on having a "mugging" happen I posted a post about it then say that Silentawakening had posted something just after I did and that they didn't match up. I was like welp time to go with the flow and erased what I posted. Silentawakening was kind enough to edit her post to include what I wanted to happen in the RP into her post and go along with what I wanted. I am very sorry if I have confused people and hope you all have a great day.

* Have some other news. As I am busy this fine morning(as while I am righting this it is 6:26am and I have no idea why I am up at this time) I may not be able to post anything till later today. Don't wait up for me. Asher is a dick and would most likely just let Jeremy kick all their butts anyway.

alexwogilvie
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunter24 on Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:43 pm

this just in folks alex wont be posting tomorrow due to a lack of access to internet. will be posting saturday so don't freak out.
If the world starts to burn then I plan on going out swinging. If I so happen to be the reason the world burns then I will make sure it ends in the most entertaining way i know.

hunter24
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silentawakening on Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:07 pm

Yeah that's all good. I'm graduating today so I won't be posting :P

silentawakening
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alexwogilvie on Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:16 am

AND I LIVE!!!!!!!!

alexwogilvie
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunter24 on Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:39 pm

hey folks im just letting you know that if you want me to rewrite my post i will (since i feel like i screwed up royally on the whole thing). if you think its fine then i will leave it.

hunter24
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alexwogilvie on Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:15 am

Okay as I haven't gotten any new characters from other users that are not apart of this RP to begin with I am allowing everyone to submit a second character!

alexwogilvie
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silentawakening on Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:16 pm

Should we submit a male? Female? Idk which way I want to go with this:P

silentawakening
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunter24 on Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:19 am

must control my urge to send in twenty-five different characters.

hunter24
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alexwogilvie on Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:10 pm

Okay once I have received two important characters, the ball will start. I plan on having a terrorist attack happen at the ball. I will also be adding a character type called Pookas I will be putting up details soon.

alexwogilvie
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunter24 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:36 am

sorry for not posting guys im in a bit of a bind in what to post.

hunter24
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunter24 on Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:49 pm

guys Alex wont be posting for awhile. most likely will post by Saturday

hunter24
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alexwogilvie on Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:34 pm

HOLLY COW! I am soooooo sooo sorry that it took me so long to post, life got the better of me. Please for give me!

alexwogilvie
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alexwogilvie on Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:46 am

All right so I am going to be a little busy tomorrow and may not have access to the net, so if I don't post till Friday July 4th, two days from now, please don't hate me.

alexwogilvie
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunter24 on Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:42 am

is it just me or is it taking longer and longer for people to post?

hunter24
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!