Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Elements

The Elements

a part of “The Elements”, a fictional universe by The-Calenator.

Lord Kain, a galactic evil mastermind attacks Earth, can these teenagers with elemental powers defend the earth or will it lead to the world's downfall?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Elements”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Elements

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:34 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Elements"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: The Elements

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:22 am

If water isn't taken I would like to take that role on with the face claim of vanessa hudgens

Do you have a character sheet?

Secondly you said 2 passwords there was only mention of one which was name and gif

ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:46 pm

@Lvdwilt2000

Sorry I was in a hurry and I forgot to add it, it should be there about now

And I don't at the moment, that's mainly because I'm not the best at coding and stuff like that

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawaii-Chan on Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:27 pm

Hello!

Would it be ok if I reserved the ice/snow elemental?
If I can, I would like their FC to be Brittany Robertson

Her text color would be #6ea6cf

Thank you!

Kawaii-Chan
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:34 pm

Sure!
Welcome to the roleplay!

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vlad the werewolf on Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:10 pm

I'd like to reserve light and the darkness characters face claims in the order that follows:

Light: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/23 ... 8bc920.jpg
(Ian Somerhalder)
Darkness: Image (Matt bomer)

Vlad the werewolf
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vlad the werewolf on Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:12 pm

And if I get them I'd like to make them brothers if that's ok is that ok?

Vlad the werewolf
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:17 pm

Sure. But you forgot the second password. I'll let you off, k? :)

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vlad the werewolf on Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:19 pm

Ok and what password may I inquire

Vlad the werewolf
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:25 pm

You need to find it in the rules so I know you have read them :P

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vlad the werewolf on Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:29 pm

I just found it I doubt actually know how to do colors could you tell me how of appreciate it

Vlad the werewolf
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:36 pm

It's easy just put - [color= COLOR CODE OR NAME OF COLOR GOES HERE] first and then put at the end, [/color]

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vlad the werewolf on Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:49 pm

Thanks so much and as for the secound password [color=Blue]this is for the light[\color]

[color=red]for the darkness[\color]

Vlad the werewolf
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:58 pm

hi. i would like to reserve Fire please.

Kale Beckinsale

Last edited by Eleera Cain on Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image LoveHurtsbut then againso does living

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:59 pm

2nd password?

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vlad the werewolf on Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:01 pm

Thanks so much and as for the secound password this is for the light

for the darkness

Vlad the werewolf
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vlad the werewolf on Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:03 pm

Ad just a basic skeleton for name age and role?

Vlad the werewolf
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:08 pm

I'm going to make a Character sheet soon but you can submit a WIP now If you like.

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vlad the werewolf on Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:10 pm

Sometimes I swear my brain is part computer then I can't remember what wip is lol I'm sorry my brain is half on holiday

Vlad the werewolf
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:14 pm

xD

Work In progress

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!