Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Elven Sun *not accepting*

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

The Elven Sun *not accepting*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:35 am

On the outskirts of a forest lies a village. It's not a big village, really it's just a small one, filled with cottages and small shops. One of these shops exists for the sole purpose of bringing beauty to the people of the village. It is run by two sisters, named after the oldest. The two sisters are orphans, though the older is of an age where she is considered an adult. They are known to be the most beautiful in the entire village, so it would make sense that they would wish to spread that around. There is a new guy in the village, one with a shady past. What he's there for, no one really knows, but he is there, and seems to have an interest in one of the sisters. And finally, in the forest is an area that no one dares to brave. There are tales of a monster, though only a few have seen it. A man, one said, but an evil man, one with dark intentions. Finally, the truth about that man has come to light and he has attracted one of the sisters himself. This is the story of how four lives can come together and change, maybe for the better... And maybe not.
Last edited by Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Re: The Elven Sun *PRP Sweet Angel Jocelyn & XxanexiaxX*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:10 pm

Ananeko was still sleep in her bed. She was a late sleeper, and was always late to things. Her sister on the other was very timely. she hid under the covers hoping that her sister wasn't coming to wake her up that morning, she hated school.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:14 pm

Phoenix thrust open the door of her sister's room. "Hey, it's time to get up, sleepy head." She called, kicking the bed slightly. "The sun is out, breakfast has been made and eaten. Its time for you to get your little butt out of bed and start thinking about taking those flowers to the Pub before school." The sisters owned a flower shop, one that had been opened by their parents. Phoenix was took care of the book keeping and orders, and Ananeko did most of the deliveries, since she was more for being free. They both had class and Phoenix hated being late.

**Edited**

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:28 pm

Ananeko groaned as she got out of bed. "There was no need for shouting, i was already up thank you". She hurried to get dressed. Today she wore her black dress that was very short, but not too short. She Tied up her blue hair and put on her boots. "may I ask what's for breakfast" She was already packing the flowers.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:40 pm

Phoenix pointed to the eggs, ham and toast. She was wearing a dark red dress, that was too short, but she was older than Ananeko, so she could. "I already ate, so I'm going to clean up while you are doing the delivery, and I will meet you back here to walk to school." She told her, pushing her long blue hair out of her face and over her shoulder.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:44 pm

Ananeko could smell it through out the house. "Your the best cook I know, by the way did you want me to pick up lunch!" she yelled up stairs she was well on her way out the door but decided to get a piece of ham to munch on on her way to the pub. "Delicious" she only taken small bites bu it was quite amazing.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:55 pm

Phoenix was picking up Ananeko's room when she heard the question. "Sure." She called out before the door closed. She shook her head. Her sister was always doing that, asking a question before it was answered. She laughed softly as she finished and moved on to her own room. Then, finally down to the kitchen.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Re: The Elven Sun *PRP Small group*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:04 pm

Ananeko was walking with the flowers down to the pub. She enjoyed the fresh air, she enjoyed nature. She Hummed a little tune taking the long way and twirling around getting lost in her own world. Before she knew it she was at the pub. "delivery from Phoenix Flowers" She put the flowers on the counters then went to the nearest shop picked up some pastries two sandwich's and juice and hurried back to her sister.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:09 pm

Phoenix was working in the greenhouse watering the flowers and trimming them. She sighed softly and looked outside. "Good. We don't want to be late." She said, walking out of the structure and toward her sister with a smile.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:15 pm

Ananeko handed her her lunch before going to grab her bag for school. "Actually missing school would be great for me, I'm not really into it" She smiled back, she knew her sister would say something but she could not pass up the opportunity.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:18 pm

Phoenix glared, putting her lunch in her school bag. She closed the doors behind them as they left. "Well, as long as I'm around, you aren't going to be." She told the younger girl as she lead the way to school. "And you should stop fussing around." she said, poking her sister's cheek. "It's good for you."

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:22 pm

Ananeko giggled slightly." Yea yea i know, but guess what, i got my archery up to a B, so i am passing all my classes". She began to hum again dancing and twirling in her own little world. She thought she knew where she was going till she almost tripped. Laughing at her self "I need to watch where I'm going".

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:27 pm

Phoenix laughed softly, reaching down to help her up. "That's great, Ana." She said, smiling. "I knew that you had potential, you just need to work." She looked around. "And careful with your twirling.. People will see your undergarments." She told her, clicking her tongue. She had her bag covering her bottom as she was bent over.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:35 pm

ananeko nodded her head. she got up and continued walking. Arriving at the school she waved at a few of her friends. She looked at the clock. "Sister, I'm so very sorry, but unless you are very fast we will be late". she had 1 minute, now usually she wouldn't care but her 1st period teacher changed that perspective when he gave her a detention.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Carerra on Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:54 pm

Hijouni walked up to the school he was transferred to, not liking the vibe of simplicity it gave off
'With my luck, I'll actually have to do something" He thought to himself. He forced himself to open the door and walk in, still entertaining the thought of hanging out with his friends and getting into trouble. He walked to the office slowly and stood at the help desk waiting for someone to approach him and give him his schedule.
]

Carerra
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:09 pm

Phoenix sighed as she walked to the office away from her sister. She didn't much feel like running, and her class was on the other side of the school. She was never late. The girl walked into the office, next to a new guy. After giving him a quick look with her blue eyes, she leaned against the desk and looked around. "Just me luck." She muttered, looking from side to side. She sighed and shook her head, her blue hair falling over her shoulders.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:19 pm

ananeko Knew her sister was mad probably, but she wasn't worried about that. She was staring at the new kid. who was almost two feet taller then herself. He was quite interesting. She looked back at her sister to see her response to the new kid. 'He's probably one of those bad kids' she thought.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Carerra on Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:27 pm

Hijouni eyed the older looking girl as she walked, not making it obvious. She was pretty, but today seemed to being worse for her than it was for him. She looked like a official but she didnt have any markings or badges so she could be a regular student. "I'm going to be here for a while" he though to himself "so I might as well get introduced to the population". So he turned to her and introduced himself saying "Hello, I'm Hijouni Tsuyatsuya" and extending his hand

Carerra
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:33 pm

Phoenix looked over at him and gave him a soft smile. "I'm Phoenix Raitsu." She said, taking his much bigger hand in her small, delicate one. She pointed behind her. "And this rude person, is Ananeko, my little sister. Ana, stop staring." She said, cutting her a hard look.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Carerra on Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:36 pm

Hijouni gave his usual grin rising one corner of his mouth. "Good to meet you, I assume you go to school here?" he said to her.He turned to her younger sister extending his hand to her in kind "Its nice to meet you too Ananeko"

Carerra
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!