The Emperor's Son (OOC) - OPEN!

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Emperor's Son (OOC) - OPEN!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ninjasaur on Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:28 am

It never rains forever.

The land is divided into city-states. These city-states formed a legion that is loosely governed by a capitol city that has kept minimal peace in the land since authority was placed in its hands. Like fools the peoples the land place their separate needs first and ignore the pleas of their neighboring city-states. For years barbarian forces have ravaged the farms of the not united land only to be ignored by the surrounding officials who place gaining power above their rival city-states before attempting to repelling the attacks. This was a very unwise placement of priorities for the barbarians began attacking the city-states themselves shortly after their raids went unnoticed. During this time the capitol finally stepped in and made several attempts to rally the legion's forces. All trials proved unsuccessful. Eventually Darigran, the leader of the capitol city and the governor of the legion, becomes too old to care and watched as several cities fell to the growing power of the barbarians.

One of the city-states built into a mountain is the home of a race of elite warriors called the Kil’or. They are a handsomely exotic people that have a lightly tinted complexion and a strong build. This race was forged under one sword, the symbol of the Kil’orian race held by their leader. Though lacking in numbers they prove unmatched in battle—not even the barbarians challenge them.

Heir to the crown, the Kil’orian war prince Alek is summoned by Darigran to attend a meeting that will make the prince governor of legion for Darigran feels Alek can unite the city-states. Instead one of the prince receiving the invitation one of his men intercepts the message and attends the meeting in his place. To great despair the man is slain before the man returns to his homeland by a barbarian assassin. The barbarian thinks that he has killed the prince and frames the capitol city for the dark deed committed. When news of one of their warrior’s deaths reaches Kil’orian ears the prince becomes furious and marches his army to the gates of the capitol city. Prince Alek himself charges the gates only to be greeted with open arms and informed of his new authority. The prince is in shock.

Alek hastily returns to his city to find it destroyed, his people slain. The barbarian forces attacked with overwhelming forces while it was unguarded and burnt it to the ground. There were very few survivors. The war prince runs to the throne room to find his fathers dead body on the ground and the sword of his people missing. The prince and his army go into mourning.

On his travels to the capitol city Alek and his guard find a band of barbarians who are burning the bridge on their path. They are lead by a notorious man named Viaan who allows them to pillage freely to better their skills. Viaan has numbers at his disposal while Alek has his people’s skill to rely on. One of the prince’s men notices the sword of his people wielded by Viaan. Clearly at a stalemate Viaan proposes a winner-keep-all duel between himself and Alek with dirty tricks up his sleeve. Alek accepts the challenge.

The fight, though well matched, lasts only minutes. Alek wins and reclaims his people’s sword in the end at but losses his right eye. The barbarians disband and flee the legion’s lands—the war was won.

Slowly the war prince united the city-states under one name and forms a multi-racial empire under his name. A time of unity and peace arrives.

PLOT

The Emperor's son is missing! Alek assembles an elite group to find him and bring him back. Do you think you can bring him back safely?

Prince Jakob is heir to the throne as well as the sole remnant of the noble Kil'orian bloodline (even though he is only half-Kil'orian). Named for his grandfather he holds great potential and is trained and educated to become a leader. As a child he was often told the story above and longed to see his homeland of Kil'or. Now age 12 he sees himself fit to do as he pleases. One night he sneaks into Emperor Alek's chamber and steals his blade--the Blade of Kil'or. After gathering his pack he sneaks off into the night toward Mt. Naira where their peoples city was built into.

Unfortunately it's not hard to notice a young prince traveling alone and in only one nights time is captured by a band of mercenaries. A ransom note is sent to the Emperor for an unfathomable amount of gold which is immediately paid only to yield no result. Insulted, Alek sends an elite task force to retrieve his son. Unfortunately his whereabouts are completely unknown.

CHARACTER OUTLINES

There is only one pre-made race and that is Kil'or. To be Kil'orian is to be part of a very small but very elite race of people who stick by a strict code. Their leader is their treasure and to insult anything Kil'orian is to insult perfection. They are very skilled in melee combat because they are very strong and agile beings. Kil'or people share a very natural bond with each other meaning they never lie or harm another Kil'orian. They sacrifice everything for their people. While they hold their people above all else they rarely voice discrimination or distaste for other races, they often find the strengths in each race and try to help them master it with their own strengths. Their physical description is stated above. They have a lifespan of around 100 years and reach adulthood at the age of 20. Average Kil'orians are trained to use a sword and a shield both as weapons. Many are predominately left-handed.

NOTE: I know that not everybody is going to want to be Kil'orian but let me remind you they are an endangered race which is just starting to half-breed with other races. I reserve the right to deny your use of this race if I deem you cannot accurately portray them.

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Physical Profile:[/b](Describe please, if you want add a picture. I'm not asking for a lot.)
[b]Alignment:[/b](The Empire? Mercenary for highest bidder? Evil?)
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Skills:[/b](What qualifies your character for this position?)
[b]Magic:[/b](This can be racial or ability attained.. even something else. Please limit.)
[b]Racial Profile:[/b](What is your race like? Exclude from generic races.)
[b]Biography:[/b](Tell me about your character and its personality.)

RULES

1)This is my RP. What I say goes. I hold the right to decline your characters.
2)No god-mode characters. If your character wishes to kill something let the person controlling it give the approval first. Control only YOUR characters.
3)I'm looking for some form of literacy.
4)Combat between players will be fair and turn based. Please accept that no character is perfect and may die. If this is an issue don't apply.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Emperor Alek

Ruler of the Empire / Thirty-six years old / Male

Alek is of noble Kil'orian blood. He's an artisan of death with a sword in his left hand and a shield in his right.

____________________________________________________________________________________

The Characters

The Empire:

General Ezekial Brelliar as played by DreamerXx.

Josephine "Fi" Ellfora as played by LunaNekoMagik.

Kenall Embyr as played by CassieLassie.

Brynn Yeilam as played by Koritai.

Mercenaries:

Mareak Rydest as played by Chris Crisis

Aisri Harith as played by Raikizen.

Villains:

Morana Libertine as played by Koritai.

Ilor as played by CheshireCatIII.

IC: the-emperor-son-t37123.html

CURRENTLY ONLY LOOKING FOR ONE MORE VILLAIN. Unless you make a super amazing character that I really like.
Last edited by Ninjasaur on Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:52 pm, edited 10 times in total.
"Rock is okay but Scissors needs to be nerfed." - Paper

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ninjasaur
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: The Emperor's Son (OOC) - OPEN!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerXx on Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:11 am

Name: General Ezekial Brelliar
Physical Profile: (Describe please, if you want add a picture. I'm not asking for a lot.)
Alignment:The Empire
Race: Human
Skills: Ezekial has extraordinary skill with a blade, which can almost rival a Kil'orian. He has a quick mind and is very cunning and resourceful.
Magic: no magic
Racial Profile: Most humans are the descendants of pioneers, conquerors, traders, travelers, refugees, and other people on the move. As a result, human lands are home to a mix of people - Physically, culturally, religiously, and politically different. Hardy or fine, light-skinned or dark, shadowy or austere, primitive or civilized devout or imperious, humans run the gamut. They are the most adaptable, flexible, and ambitious among the common races. Others accuse them of having little to no respect for history, but this is only natural as humans have the shortest lifespan of the common races. Humans typically stand from 5 feet to just over 6 feet tall and weigh 125 to 250 pounds, with the men noticeably taller and heavier. They are also the most physically diverse, thanks to their short life spans and penchant for travel, they reach adulthood at about 15 and rarely live to 100.
Biography: Ezekial has been working as a soldier for the Empire for 12 years, and has gained quite a reputation. on his first campaign as a general, he led a successful raid on a Barbarian outpost, and although his army was outnumbered almost 2 to 1, he managed to keep casualties of his own side to a mere 20, with another 15 injured. He is also quite a negotiator, as he managed to bring relative peace with the Empire and 3 neighboring peoples.

I prefer to define him through the RP, if that's okay, and I'll upload a pic later, after I scan it from a book.

I'm a Dreamer, Poet, Lover, and Friend, and I will always have open arms.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DreamerXx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ninjasaur on Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:30 pm

Dreamer, looks great. Welcome aboard.

If anybody isn't sure about lore to add in their biography feel free to drop me a private profile if you want me to look over it before you post it.
Last edited by Ninjasaur on Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ninjasaur
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaNekoMagik on Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:44 pm

Name: Josephine "Fi" Ellfora
Physical Profile: ImageFi has mid-back blonde hair and light blue eyes.
Alignment: The Empire
Race: Elf
Skills: She is an excelent medical elf and can hunt if needed. She has a few skills with a bow and arrows.
Magic: Like most elves, she has really good hearing and because she is a medic, she has amazing heeling abilities.
Racial Profile: Fi, like her last name suggests, is an elf from the land of Jani'ri. Most if not all elves are categorized by their big ears, but a few half-breeds won't have that. All elves have exceptionally great hearing and are often hired as body guards for important people. Elves also range from medics to mercenaries depending on their family's in-bred genes. They are also good looking for no apparent reason and they love almost everything in nature. They often dedicate their lives to the preservation of the forest that surrounds their tiny land and don't openly show hatred for almost anything. They have about an even split of right and left handed populous. They have a deep conection with nature and usually don't wear anything more than necessary in the forest. Most medics and other elves with no real hand-to-hand combat expirience will carry a set of bows and arrows for protection and to fight while the others are asleep if someone comes into the camp.
Biography: Fi was adopted when she was tiny after the barbarians killed her parents. She grew up completely happy though she has a tendency to mouth off to everyone when she's mad, but other than that, she is very kind and talkative. She was diagnosed as being bipolar a long time ago, but she's not that bad. She sings often and hopes to be a normal elf woman when she grows up. Right now, her adoptive parents are living in the far east side of the tiny land she calls home, where the trees are the most dense.
I am Luna, the night is my dream.
I am Neko, nothing but me

And I am Magik, in nature and trees.
LunaNekoMagik
easy to see

LunaNekoMagik
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ninjasaur on Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:48 pm

Luna you did a wonderful job revising. It looks perfect!

Ninjasaur
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaNekoMagik on Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:52 pm

Thank you so much for the tips! I'm so happy you like it! Thanks a million for the help on revising.

Lots of kitten cuddles! =^.^=

-Luna<3

LunaNekoMagik
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ninjasaur on Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:30 am

You're welcome. We need a few more people and I'll create the IC thread. Also people who are reading this should look into being evil. I'm also interested in somebody taking the role of Prince Jakob so let me know if you want to take this role.

Ninjasaur
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CassieLassie on Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:13 am

Question, do we have to use a bioformat when we enter the RP? I normally do non-bio entries, but am happy to make one for the OOC.
I don't care if we don't sleep at all tonight,
Let's just fix this whole thing now.
I swear to God we're gonna get it right,
Heartbreak warfare.

Check out my Flickr. ---http://www.flickr.com/photos/27038684@N08/

CassieLassie
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ninjasaur on Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:17 am

As you like. It's just the norm on this forum so I post a character skeleton.. I usually introduce my characters with a name and a description and let the rest develop.

I just want to know what your character is going to be.

Ninjasaur
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chris Crisis on Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:25 am

Name: Mareak Rydest
Physical Profile: Extremely lean and well defined in musculature. His hair is platinum in color and reaches down to his chin on the sides and midway down his neck in the back. His eyes are of medium size and bright blue. When it comes to armor he chooses to travel light wearing only a studded leather chest piece that is black in color. Underneath the chest piece, which is sleeveless, is a crimson, long sleeved cloth shirt. His pants are black in color and made of a loose, lightweight material that allows for quick movement. The hem of his pants reaches a few inches above his ankle to prevent any entanglement with his feet. He rarely wears shoes and prefers to simply wrap the arches of his feet in white cloth. He also prefers to wrap his palms and midway up his elbow in white cloth.
Alignment:Mercenary for the highest bidder.
Race: Human
Skills: Mareak's specialty is in blades of any kind and hand-to-hand combat. He carries two curved short swords on his person at all times as well as a few balanced knives that are either thrown or used for quick, silent kills. He can be very stealthy when the job is required but he can also hold his own when confronted in combat.
Biography: For the most part little is known about Mareak's childhood by anyone other than himself and the proctor's who brought him in. Orphaned by his parents for reasons unknown he was found by two warriors, members of an elite and ancient order. They brought him to their training facility hidden deep within the forests. Seeing as he had no parents, no guardians, not even a shred of evidence as to who he was, the instilled upon him an honor that few were privileged enough to receive, admittance into their ranks. He was trained by these masters, as he came to call them, in the arts hand-to-hand combat of wielding the blade and the style he took to most was that of dual wielding. Not only was he taught the art of the blade but he was taught the art of tracking, of stalking and of remaining unseen when necessary.

At the age of 16 he was presented with items significant of graduation. The two curved swords that he carriers at all times and a belt of knives. There was no restriction on how he was to use the knowledge given to him. The masters only wished for their skill with the blade to live on. The only requirement he was given was to swear an oath that, before he died, he would choose a pupil for himself to pass on their knowledge to. He obliged with all the gratitude that was necessary for such a tremendous honor and departed their company, never to return. Mareak took up the trade of the mercenaries, working for the highest bidder to secure a living for himself.
Last edited by Chris Crisis on Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Chris Crisis
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CassieLassie on Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:37 am

Name: Kendall Embyr.
Physical Profile:Kendall stands 5'5, with a slender but athletic frame. She has strawberry light blonde hair that falls past her shoulders to her mid-back with many streaks of sun-bleached white in it. Her bangs are cropped short over her brow, falling right above her eyes. Her hair is normally in a bit of disarray as she can never seem to tame it and keep it perfect like other girls her age. She just gives up and lets it be a bit frazzled now and then. It is generally in good order, however. Her face is round, with high cheekbones, but full lips. Her skin has a healthy color too it, with a glowy trait about it. She is normally bronze with a tan. A few freckles are sprinkled across her nose and cheeks.
Her eyes are a sea green with a rim of deep, dark blue around the edges. She is quite an expressive person, and isn't afraid to show her anger or happiness with those feisty greens.
She normally wears brown leather riding breeches, and white, cream and brown tunics and blouses. Airy and breathable. She tends to favor a brown leather vest that ties in the front and back as well. Kendall never goes anywhere without her boots. She loves her riding boots, and polishes them every night. If you scuff her boots, the girl can get very testy very quickly.
Kendall has a scar on her jaw from a battle with a mercenary, long ago. It is about two inches, the silvery sliver stretched from her jawline to the right of her face, diagonally towards her ear.

Weapons: The strawberry sunny haired girl carries around a rather large two-handed broadsword around, strapped to her back. The blade is made of a rare form of stainless steel, which she sharpens as much as she cleans her boots. The pommel and handle are nothing special, for Kendall is a simple person. She claims simplicity is always better. She trained with two-handed swords sense she was just a kid, her father giving her sword-fighting lessons as well as hand-to-hand combat. As much as she prefers the big, slow but powerful weapon, Kendall is still very swift and quick on her feet. Her mind, is sharp and finely tuned to combat, despite her love of simplicity.
She punches harder than most men, and has a wide range of knowledge of pressure points and joint manipulation that can make even the strongest warrior on his knees, crying out to God. Which she loves to do.
Besides her hand-to-hand and her Broadsword, she carries around her father's Spanish scimitar around her waist. She loves the style of weapon, but dislikes the weapon itself. It has a gold handle, with rubies studded in it. Way too fancy for her. But when her opponent is only using a dagger or something short range, she generally likes to make it a fair fight and use her scimitar as well.
Alignment:Empire.
Race: Human.
Skills: Swordsmanship, Calvary, Hand-to-hand combat.
Magic:No magic.
Racial Profile:Humans? Well, take a look in the mirror or around at your family....;)
Biography:Personality: Kendall is typically a very happy person. She loves drinking. She loves swearing. She normally loves people. But she has a quick temper, and her love of alcohol only amplifies it. However, she gets over things very quickly and forgives easily. Kendall's not one who holds grudges.
However, she doesn't just 'go with the 'flow' if something goes against her morals, she will make sure everyone knows it. She's not afraid to be loud, and never afraid to stand up for something she believes in. The Green-eyed-girl is one of the most loyal people you could ever meet, and never goes back on her word. She will stick by a person til the end, if she truly believes they are her real friend.

Intro:
Kendall raised her face up, to the sun, letting it beat down on her face. Closing her eyes, she let a grin spread over her lips. Her lids slowly opened as she turned her head to what lay in front of her. A lifeless corpse was spread-eagled on the dusty road in front of her.His eyes were open, staring lifelessly at the sky. Fresh, bright hot blood spilled from a wound in his side, a sword's mark could be seen penetrating his cheap leather armor. She said a quick prayer for the dead man's soul, as she twirled her two-hander, sheathing it in one quick, precise move.
The intruder had attacked her out of nowhere as she was making her way back to the capitol city. He most likely mistaken her for a normal woman. Women, after all, normally don't travel alone. He must have been stupid, to ignore her obvious warrior's steel armor she donned when she was outside of the city. Oh well. His fault.
Frowning, she ran her fingers over a dent in her polished armor the mercenary's knife had made. She would have to get it fixed soon.
Kendall turned to her horse and closest companion, Kai. She winked at him and placed her foot in the stirrup. Swinging her body into the saddle, she grinned down at his neck, patting it before urging him onwards. Kai was a massive warhorse, with intricate steel armor that matched his mistresses. The creature was dark brown in color, with massive bulging muscles straining to be used.
He stampeded off, carrying Kendall towards the capitol city which she resided.

CassieLassie
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ninjasaur on Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:05 pm

Both of your characters have my approval. ;3

Ninjasaur
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raikizen on Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:21 pm

I'm very interested in joining your roleplay, Ninjasaur. It seems extremely well thought out and promises to be quite the fun adventure romp. However, I do have one question that I would like to ask.

1) In regards to the Evil character alignment, what exactly does that entail? As the mercenaries are the ones who have stolen the king's son and refused to give him back, even after receiving the ransom, they are clearly the "Evil Boss" character of the story. So, if I choose evil for my character will it change his affiliation, or will it just dictate how he goes about getting things done for the king?
Feed him, so that he may take over the universe! ->

Awesome Pokemon RP? Hell yeah.

Raikizen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ninjasaur on Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:48 pm

Raikizen -

First I love your avatar.

Good question indeed you prove a good point. In my eyes I view alignments this way: You're either with the empire, willing to work with The Empire, or against it. Evil is that third party. Should your character have a twisted mindset and be sadistic while serving The Empire, it will still have "The Empire" alignment.

Good - Empire

Selfish - Mercenaries (They have no particular alignment)

Evil - People who go out of their way to cause harm to The Empire.

While this is true that the mercenaries stumbled upon great opportunity they don't necessarily want to cause The Empire harm-- they just want their demands met completely. To squeeze as much personal gain as possible from the Empire as possible. They have no idea a task force is coming to retrieve the prince and the emperor's sword.

And now comes a twist in the plot! One can only imagine how quickly the word of a prince captured by a band of mercenaries would spread through the land. When word of this hits the ears of those who want to do The Empire wrong don't you think they'll act on this as soon as possible? A clash of good, neutral, and evil.

I hope to add more to the plot when more people sign up. I'm looking for maybe another mercenary and one major villain.

Ninjasaur
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CassieLassie on Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:14 pm

Do you mind if I join with an evil character as well?

CassieLassie
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ninjasaur on Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:17 pm

As you like.

Ninjasaur
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chris Crisis on Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:58 am

Correct me if I'm wrong but I get the feeling there will be tension between any Empire soldiers, such as Josephine, Ezekial and Kenall and the mercenaries, even if they are choosing to side with the Empire. Perhaps due to the whole not really having full allegiance situation but only siding with whoever is going to pay them enough money. Just a thought to add some interesting interactions throughout the role play. And, if it reaches the point would it be possible to, say if one of the evil characters presented a persuasive enough argument a mercenary could take part in a betrayal and switch sides?

Chris Crisis
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerXx on Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:10 am

If it's all right, I'd like to dual an evil character, I have a good Idea for a Dwarf.

DreamerXx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raikizen on Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:12 pm

Thanks, Ninja. That answers my question quite nicely. I can also play the Villain if you need me to. I've had experience being evil before and I'm quite prepared to play two characters. I do also have another question, if I may; Since I saw another elf being accepted, I figured there would be little complaint of a half elf. However, I don't want to overextend my bounds. If the half elf concept is ok, do you have an racial laws or abilities you want me to abide by?

Name: Aisri Harith
Physical Profile: Tall and muscular, Aisri has both characteristics of his elven and human heritages. While not as tall as most of his elven brethren, he is by far more broad and can deal out more powerful blows because of this. He retained part of his speed and grace, but cannot move as fast as his more athletic cousins. Scars cover many areas of his slightly tanned body, a reminder of the battles he has had before.

Weapons: His weapon is a single, one handed scimitar. The hilt has been elongated to allow more powerful blows when wielding it with two hands, however this makes it very awkward in close quarters. Other than that, he has a collection of daggers that he randomly assigns throughout his person into various hiding spots. He is also proficient with his hands if necessary and can use a shield, though he is not comfortable with one.

Alignment: Mercenary for the highest bidder.
Race: Half Human; Half Elf
Skills: Swordsmanship, Hand to Hand Combat; Coercion
Magic: None.
Racial Profile: The human side of his parentage may have dulled his elvish eyesight and a few other of their notable qualities, ears and hair aside, but it also gave him access to a more appealing mental proficiency. Guile, cunning, and wordplay may be part of the elvish tongue, but Aisri excelled at it in a way that only humans may. His charisma is quite endearing to most that cross his path, though secretly he reviles almost everyone of them.

Biography: Being Half Human and Half Elf, Aisri has had a life filled with abadonement and scorn. Few would feel pity for such a creature, as both parents should have known what bringing a Half Breed into the realms would doom him to. This constant battle for recognition is what drove him to the life of a mercenary in the first place. Where money is concerned, no one cares who or what you are, so long as their pockets are lined with gold and they are safe from harm. Living on his own for most of his life had taught him how to fight and survive off the land; though learning through practice, as his scars will attest, is the quickest way to excel.

Ever since his mercenary career had taken off, he has been traveling the world. Exploring what there is left to explore, finding gold and fame throughout the lands, and making a tidy profit when things go wrong and a quick blade is needed. Little can be sad of most of his past, for it is not something that he freely talks about. However, the future has yet to happen and the bards have yet compose the epic ballads they surely will upon hearing of his ventures.

Personality: His personality could be best described as carefree, though he is actually far from leading a blithe existence. Hardened after many years of working as a mercenary, he gives off the attitude of a jovial, light-hearted adventure. This is what he desires, as it allows more room for maneuvering and plotting against others. Underneath his exterior, he is cold and calculating. Hard, coarse, and short are rather adept adjectives for his attitude when alone.

Raikizen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ninjasaur on Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:28 pm

Raikizen your character was done beautifully. Prince Jakob is a half breed as well, though taught the Kil'orian way of acceptance perhaps you can relate to his personal struggles.

EDIT: As for your question it seems you've taken your handicaps and strengths. You made a good call on them because they're fitting.

Anybody may double if they feel they can handle multiple characters.

Ninjasaur
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!