Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution »

Players Wanted: 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP »

The End of Days

The End of Days

a part of “The End of Days”, a fictional universe by Emmie_Hoeller.

It's been three years since they arrived and nine weeks of nothing but havoc. All they know is to wait for orders, but what happens after their leader is presumably dead? Chaos is unleashed and our story in the new world begins...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The End of Days”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The End of Days

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:54 pm

Please make your reservations here, please remember to answer the three parts of the password.

Also, please include a small description for your character, you may change it if it was already given. Also, if you can't think of something just please send the description before you sent in your character(s).

Thank you ♥
Last edited by Emmie_Hoeller on Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Aunque duela, llega el momento donde se debe
dejar que todo siga su camino, donde es mejor
no forzar nada. Donde se tiene que entender que
aunque con tanta fuerza se desee, hay cosas que
sencillamente jamás serán."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: The End of Days

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:03 pm

Anyway I could steal FC: Andy?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Andrew Biersack owns my ❤
But Brendon Urie borrows it sometimes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gentlemiss
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:19 pm

Sure thing,

However, I'm still adding things to the RP so I would really appreciate if you could come back after I'm done adding those and see if you've read through the whole thing and to see if you are still in.

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:42 pm

1. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (I may or may not have read all of the Harry Potter books *shifty eyes*)
2. Green. But not like a lime green, a forest green. It's my lucky color.
3. Bands I like are Paramore, Coldplay, and Cage the Elephant ^-^

Hi Emmie!! May I reserve the Hayley Williams fc? :)

Font color I'd use: Burgundy (#8C001A)

So for my character, I was planning to make her some sort of scientist. Not only would she be trying to gain the favor of the angels, but she'd also be researching them. (Perhaps making some sort of antidote for them, like an elixir to help them breathe underwater so that they don't drown, that way, she'll gain their favor.) As far as her personality is concerned, i guess she'd be carefree but serious and organized. She'd also have random fits of schizophrenia where she talks to herself. Like the description for every Son and Daughter of man, she may or may not be a spy from the resistance.
Last edited by lizardheartstring on Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

lizardheartstring
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:46 pm

Read through the rules, and I'm afraid I would like to retract my reservation. I don't like dialogue colors, makes things look tacky to me. Quite sorry!

Gentlemiss
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:51 pm

Using a color for the dialogue is not necessary but encouraged, however I understand.

It's unfortunate that you won't be joining us but no worries (:

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:54 pm

I made your reservation @Liz It's good to have you in, I love your writing style!

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostRiver on Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:59 pm

1. Insurgent by Veronica Roth *no shame*
2. I'd say some sort of forest green as well... or like a burgundy ^-^
3. ALL OF THEM. I can't even think of one right now. Erm... Mumford, Josh Ritter, The Killers... and the list goes on.

Hey there! Could I reserve FC: Emily Didonato?

I'm not really sure exactly who she's going to be, but I have a bit of an idea. I think she'll probably be extremely loyal to Godric and the Angels in general; however, I'm thinking that maybe she doesn't necessarily agree with everything that Godric does. And her "love" for mankind is not so great, but she doesn't really hate them and is willing to protect them.

Her dialogue will probably be #6d7abd, but I might change that.

LostRiver
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Temperance on Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:13 am

I would like to reserve Barbara Palvin.
If anyone ends up having two males or something I would love to take Maggie Q later :c.

1. So long ago I don't even remember - it might have been The Host.
2. Pink
3. Akiko Shikata

Color would be 'darksalmon' I don't know the numbers and don't bother to change to numbers.

I am not sure about my character yet, however, I do think she would prefer humans over angels (she may not have originally felt that way), though she would be fine with Godric and Anael, likely she would agree with Godric in lots of situations and be protective of him. I actually see her joining the resistance, with only the intention of ridding of angels that wish to harm mankind, but would easily defend those that sought to protect them - regardless if that meant taking out the resistance itself. She is also likely to have a dislike for the songs/daughters of man because of how deceptive they are.
Last edited by Temperance on Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Temperance
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:45 am

I bite, I bite! Though I really shouldn't, since I have too many WIPs to finish (three, to be exact) but screw it! Damn you Emmie_Hoeller, this role-play just looks too good! Anyways, I would like to reserve FC: Francisco Lachowski, please.
1. Othello. For class. I have no shame.
2. Hmm...I think I'd go with navy, a dark, near black navy.
I'll get back to you about font colors later...my computer's being rather horrible at the moment, but do expect a dark blue color hahaha
3. Err, I'll probably go with Them Crooked Vultures for now.

And I think I'll make him a pretty ruthless character, or find some archangel to model him after. I mean, I was thinking about Abbadon but he isn't an archangel hmm...I'll get back to you on that later.
Last edited by aarondalea on Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

aarondalea
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:32 am

Hi there! This looks like a wonderful RP and I love all the gifs you've used.
I would love to reserve FC: Karen Gillan. I might also take a male later, but I'll see :)

- Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen.
- Definitely red
- Favourite artist... I'll say Bastille at the moment.

Her font colour will be Tomato - #F75431

What I'm thinking is that she is trying to rescue a younger sister being held in the Aerie. She's not a big fan of the angels or of the resistance and she would love nothing more than to find her sister and get find somewhere quiet to live. She's determined and loves her sister enough to give up everything for her. She'd happily work with either angels or resistance to get her sister, but she's slow to trust and prefers only depending on herself. :) I see her as not a fighter before the angels, but (as I'm sure with a lot of people), their arrival have made her one. Might change as I write it but I think that will be the general gist.

Cloud
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:41 am

May I reserve FC Audrey Kitching?

1) Probably... Ahh, so many books! Halo by Zizou Corder
2) Green. All greens as long as it's green!
3) Ahhhh, brain no! To many good bands!!!!! All Time Low is one I'm listening to often right now so let's go with them.

I was thinking that she would probably be Mental, outgoing and a fashion statement. She loves talking to people and often finds other very interesting, while she has a slightly mental streak in which she does and says things other normally wouldn't however this doesn't make her legibly mentally I'll. She likes to stand out and show people her personality through her appearance so she is often quite eye catching, if only for her pink hair.

She would be going to the parties in Aerie, more often then not, to just see and hear the tales of other people and for the fact that she just likes parties. However I feel she would probably just be putting up a party lover front and actually has a darker agenda (spy of the resistance or secret member of the rebels seeing as I could see her personality fitting in with them.)

Miyer
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Not that awesome on Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:40 am

I'll take the Dylan O' Brien faceclaim, and can he be the undercover part of the resistance? Actually, is it possible to change the faceclaim to Hayden Christensen?

I ) The Preacher by Camilla Läckberg
II ) A light turquoise, think the Caribbean Sea.
III ) I'd have to say Marina and the Diamonds. But it changes daily.

Okay, I think my character will become somewhat two-faced. To most he is forcibly polite, bitter and even slightly detached. It's not for lack of social skills, but the frost covering his heart only protects the vulnerability beneath. Always a macabre child, my character hallucinates that the monsters from his childhood are always around him.

I don't want the schizophrenia and hallucinations to build this character. I'm not saying they aren't important, but I want to pull out everything about him and create a real person. #I don't want to focus his life on those kinds of troubles, I want him to struggle with tiny trivial things like what should he wear, or if him father would approve of his choices, seeing that he is dead. I want to build a character around those traits, and expand on them to create a network of characteristics and moments that made him who he was, like the hallucinations and schizophrenia were part of everything that made him into a person, but they didn't completely create him.

This is cliche, I know, but he joins the resistance because an angel murdered his father.

Posting colours will be...

Text || #210A02
Thoughts || #92A19C
Speech || #3C5760

Posting colours are temporary, but for now they stand.

[we're fated to pretend.]

Not that awesome
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:12 am

All reservations have been made, I must say that I am loving all the ideas that you have and I could not be more pleased. ^____^ <3

I will be posting the character Skelleton so that you may go to it as reference, you can however tweak with it a bit but I hope that most things in it may be in your Character Sheets.

As for the small description, I think I might add them after you guys have submitted your characters. I know that some of you might change your mind, and that's absolutely okay but I don't want to post the descriptions yet.

One last thing, I will have to ask for those who might take on another angel that they can't make them caring of humankind anymore, please make them either neutral or leaning towards the hatin' side. I might have to add more angels, either changing some roles inside the resistance, the son of man and the freelancers, seeing how we are missing the Fallen and the Messengers but still we need more bad guys in here. Thanks~!

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Not that awesome on Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:47 am

I think I'll take on another character, the Emily Browning FC. I hate doing this, but could I change her to Mila Kunis FC possibly? She looks a bit innocent for the character I'm going to portray.

She views herself as the Queen of Rebellion. She's an attention-seeker to the utmost degree, and likes nothing more to have all eyes on her. She's absolutely one to cause a scene, priding herself on getting a reaction and often behaving outrageously for no other reason than this. She hates humans.

Not that awesome
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:54 am

Sure thing,

I changed her Faceclaim and I look forward seeing her character. ^^

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terraformer on Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:03 am

Hello! I would like to reserve Maggie Q:
1.Old Man and the Seaby Hemingway. NO SHAME TO BE HAD
2.Favorite color is Navy
3.Really couldn't pick just one or even a handful. I have a pretty eclectic taste, but my favorite genres are death metal, motown, and altrock! :D

Font Color=Plum

She's a freelander, so that means experience. She can be ruthless or hateful towards angels if she wants to be, but she finds the war exhausting. She often finds herself hoping that when the next day comes she won't have to kill anyone, or any angel, ever again. Despite all of the blood on her hands, she still hopes.

Terraformer
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:20 pm

1| Fault in Our Stars
2| Teal
3| Linkin Park, Eminem, Christina Aguilera, James Blunt, Jason Mraz, Metallica, Bon Jovi... you really want me to choose? D=

Would be awesome if I could steal Mario Casas~ And probably going with firebrick or olive I dunno yet.

Ahh the fallen angel freelander. I want him to be against angels, of course, as he holds kind of a big grudge... but don't favor humans either. He's like someone completely against both as he dislike the thought of either of them to hold the predominance. As if, well, kinda, want recognition from the side of the angels, to be accepted in their circle again and strikes for power and influence. Dunno, your lone baddass who doesn't trust anybody, you know?

And if I have the time, I really would want to reserve Kiko Mizuhara/ Donghae too, but I'll get back to you later for that!

[1954][1974][1990][2014]
Germany won the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil!!

My favourite players include:
Thomas Müller [Germany], Lionel Messi [Argentina], James Rodríguez [Colombia], Bastian Schweinsteiger [Germany], Manuel Neuer [Germany], Miroslav Klose [Germany], Keylor Navas [Costa Rica]
I respect the teams from:
Ghana, Algeria, Argentina, Columbia.

Quelle
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:43 pm

Hi, so I'd like to take up a second character please :)
FC: Alex Pettyfer if possible.

- Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen.
- Red
- Favourite artist Bastille

He thinks of humankind as play toys and animals to entertain him, not as actual people. He's slightly unstable and hates being told what to do. He'd cut off his own nose to spite his face kind of thing. He doesn't want to rule, but he does want to do whatever he wants, so while he wouldn't actively fight with another archangel for the right to rule he would oppose anyone who wanted to take away his right to play with humans etc. I don't want to say crazy, but there is definitely a very unpredictable side to him. He can be blunt and obnoxious and the next moment secretive and cunning. He's basically a bit of a wildcard.

Cloud
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:48 pm

Both reservations have been made (: Scratch that, all reservations have been made.

I will admit that I've smiled at all of your responses for the password, truthfully I am looking at what my next read will be ;) so everything that has been said has been and will be taken into account. Although I have read some of the ones you guys have mentioned.

@Temperance I know you mentioned you wanted to take on Maggie Q but seeing that she was taken, if someone else takes on two males you may pick another girl, of course that is if you're still interested. Also, @Quelle , @Cloud and everyone who's said that they might take on another role, I don't want to pressure anyone into taking two or more roles if it is too much to handle. However, doubling would be greatly appreciated.
<3

Like I said, I am more than excited to see what everyone comes up with for their characters. I also wanted to mention, I will be opening a thread where everyone can add their own input as to what more can we add to the RP, plot-wise, character-wise, everything-wise, so please check that out whenever you guys can ;)

[Edit]

I just read your message cloud, I just made your reservation.

Thank you ♥

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 8 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!