Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

The Exchange Program

The Exchange Program Relations

a part of “The Exchange Program”, a fictional universe by Korruption.

Five friends of Altumae High agree to host some foreign exchange students as this year's Group Project. But something's strange about these exchange students...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Exchange Program”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Exchange Program Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:01 pm

I'd like you to fill out as much as possible before posting (when I post, then that means you guys can all post). You can fill out the rest along the way. Credit to Sunshine and Whiskey for the inspiration ^^ Thank you!

Code: Select all
[center][img]http://fontmeme.com/permalink/170413/89ba2f3ca1df73b806174637dd786257.png[/img]
    [img]Gif[/img]
    [font=Century Gothic][size=200][b]{[/b][/size] Age | Species | Grade [size=200][b]}[/b][/size][/font][/center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
    [left][img]http://i.imgur.com/xcAJ7Eb.gif[/img][/left][center][font=Century Gothic][b][color=#2E7042]G R A C E . H A L S T O N[/color][/b]
    "[i]Character Thoughts Here.[/i]"

[size=80]Describe the relation here.[/size][/font][/center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
        [right][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/3437ca4513a8dce10ca543a0b9f933f3/tumblr_n2v1j1yqsT1so0w8qo2_250.gif[/img][/right][center][font=Century Gothic][b][color=#4080FF]C H A R A C T E R . N A M E[/color][/b]

[left][img]http://i.imgur.com/nAKss9a.gif[/img][/left][center][font=Century Gothic][b][color=#330000]C A L E B . F L Y N N[/color][/b]

[right][img]http://i.imgur.com/5c3sCiF.gif[/img][/right][center][font=Century Gothic][b][color=#614051]Z E K E . R O J A S[/color][/b]

[left][img]http://i.imgur.com/7rB5tEM.gif[/img][/left][center][font=Century Gothic][b][color=#4CEEB3]N A R I . G O N G[/color][/b]

[right][img]http://i.imgur.com/pXrGM2W.gif[/img][/right][center][font=Century Gothic][b][color=#F35E64]B R I A L L E N . S A M S O N[/color][/b]

[left][img]http://i.imgur.com/HhtuVet.gif[/img][/left][center][font=Century Gothic][b][color=#5560de]C A S P I A N . R Y D E L L[/color][/b]

[right][img]http://i.imgur.com/5gqTU2a.gif[/img][/right][center][font=Century Gothic][b][color=#FFADC8]S A M A E L . K I N G[/color][/b]

[left][img]http://i.imgur.com/PIn2cxx.gif[/img][/left][center][font=Century Gothic][b][color=#A31209]A L E X A N D R A . M C C O M I S K Y[/color][/b]

[right][img]http://i.imgur.com/2VIcziH.gif[/img][/right][center][font=Century Gothic][b][color=#D78168]C H A R A C T E R . N A M E[/color][/b]

Last edited by Korruption on Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Korruption
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Inspiration Person of Interest Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: The Exchange Program Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:15 pm

{ 15 | Demon | Sophomore }

G R A C E . H A L S T O N
"Character Thoughts Here."

Describe the relation here.

C A L Y S T A . A M B R O S I A

C A L E B . F L Y N N

Z E K E . R O J A S

N A R I . G O N G

B R I A L L E N . S A M S O N
"...are you waiting for me to diss myself or what?"

Despite growing up in a competitive and almost brutal environment, Briallen has a bunch of self-respect. She says that she only has it due to the competitiveness in her clan, since hating yourself was not going to provide you an advantage, but either way, she has it. Despite this, Briallen is not lax with herself; like everyone else in her clan, the only way to be the best is to work at it yourself. Because she has this attitude, Briallen is definitely not the best at accepting help. Even though being an exchange student is a measly punishment, she is looking forward to being outside of Wales. Briallen's biggest "concern" with herself is the fact that there are 10 year olds out there who are taller than her. Shortie of the century...or her grade.

C A S P I A N . R Y D E L L

S A M A E L . K I N G

A L E X A N D R A . M C C O M I S K Y

K A I L A N I . A T K I N S O N

Last edited by Korruption on Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:30 am, edited 5 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Korruption
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Inspiration Person of Interest Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:57 am

{ 16 | Angel | Sophomore }

H O L L Y . P A T T E R S O N

C A L E B . F L Y N N

Z E K E . R O J A S

N A R I . G O N G

S A M A E L . K I N G
"I'm a good student I suppose, other than that, I don't think highly of myself."

In honesty, Sam doesn't view himself in high regard. He's just another angel among the countless others who exist. He's not unique, unless you count his wings. But other than that? He's perfectly normal. His ability to heal, makes him happy, because he can heal others. He just dislikes that it requires physical contact.

C H A R A C T E R . N A M E

InakoUchiha
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:50 am

{ Eighteen | Demon | Senior }

C A L E B . F L Y N N

Z E K E . R O J A S

"Bitch, I'm fabulous."

As far as self-image goes, Zeke is more on the confident side. No, he doesn't think his shit doesn't stink, but he knows that he is attractive and he uses that to his advantage. His self-love is pretty high on the charts, especially since he doesn't love anyone else.

N A R I . G O N G
"You mean, Mouse?"

There isn't much to say about Nari. As far as Zeke knows, she could be plotting world domination or what the hell she's going to be eating for dinner with how quiet she is. He's taken to calling her Mouse, in his mind. Sometimes, he forgets that that isn't actually her name, and will accidentally use it when referring to her in conversation...which doesn't happen often because he doesn't particularly have an opinion of her.

"I can smell another demon a mile away."

Since the death of his brother, Zeke hasn't been around his kind in a long time. Being surrounded by humans, he's always felt like a sore thumb. So, Briallen is kind of a breath of fresh air, in a sense. They may not be best friends, but Zeke definitely feels more comfortable knowing that he's not the only demon in the house.

S A M A E L . K I N G
"Mmm, mmm, mmm. Angel cake."

Zeke hasn't seen many angels in his lifetime (or any, for that matter), seeing as he's been raised in the human world. And damn, does he like what he sees. Although Zeke is attracted to Samuel's appearance, he's more interested in his air of innocence. Don't you just want to take that little blue eyed blank slate and taint it! If anything, he feels the urge to corrupt Samuel and see what happens. You'll most likely see him blatantly flirting with Sam, purposely trying to make him uncomfortable, and referring to him only as Angel Cake.

"She's going to make me step on her one day."

With these two, it's sass master versus sass master. Granted it's all in jest, Zeke usually makes fun of Alex's height, claiming that he'll squish her under his Jordans if she doesn't shut the hell up. But like I said, it's all in good fun. Beyond the superficial, Zeke knows little to nothing about the cheery redhead, aside from the fact that she's small and talks a lot.

Last edited by peace_of_mind7 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.

peace_of_mind7
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

alexandra birdie mccomisky ~ relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fox;; on Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:35 am

16 || human|| sophomore

"grace? definitely a plus in my book. i like that girl a lot"

alex can spot a struggling soul a mile away, having grown up around several, and been one herself. she feels very close to grace because of it, and always finds any excuse to make her smile. because she doesn't believe in dwelling on your troubles, alex hasn't attempted to pry as to what the source of her hidden struggles are yet, but she always tries to let grace know she has a friend in birdie. on the flip side, alex can be a little too encouraging of grace getting out there more and stepping outside her comfort zone, which probably doesn't fare well with her insecurities, but it only comes from a place of kindness. all in all, alex feels a strong sisterly bond with grace and would do anything to keep her happy.

C A L E B . F L Y N N
"that hair tho"

to alex, caleb is just one hell of a cool dude. her personal understanding of loss allowed her to relate to him,
but to be completely honest it was the hair that won her over. not a day goes by without her trying to touch it which,
considering his height, is quite the feat. over the years, caleb has gone from 'the hair' to 'afro' to simply 'fro', which she fondly yells after him, closely followed by 'slow down!', as she attempts to chase him through the halls with her short legs on a quite frequent basis. to alex, caleb is like a puzzle box. on one hand he is charming, charismatic and fierce, but for some reason she senses a reserved, sensitive flip-side. his personality is unique and mostly unexplored, as if he is conserving part of it from the group, which only intrigues alex more. pretty much in the same relationship category as caspian, alex just loves lifting herself up using their shoulders if she ever catches them walking together, seeing as they are pretty much the same heights (they might want to watch out for that). the only clashes come with caleb's intolerance of nagging, which alex can potentially be perceived as doing on occasion. all in all very positive vibes.

Z E K E . R O J A S
"pretty boy needs to give me the name of his moisturiser"

yet another exchange student with absolutely stunning features and skin, zeke is a bit of a mystery to alex.
for some reason his looks make her automatically go on the defense, as if it is somehow a personal threat. while most girls swoon, alex has taken to using sarcasm and sass when addressing him, teasing non-stop with regard to his physique (which for some reason always ends up a compliment). these actions are purely friendly, with no present attraction towards him.
of course, she doesn't know him personally as of yet so who knows what the future may hold. also, his chaotic and adventurous traits are very appealing to the like-minded alex who thinks that the only thing better then the thrill is having pals to share the experiences with.

N A R I . G O N G
"interesting, and a tad intriguing"

from the beginning, alex has been very unsure of what to make of this soft-spoken gal. being a very outgoing character herself, quiet people tend to make her feel oddly awkward. she likes filling the silence with conversation, so nari's pleasantly silent demeanor will get her talking in a heartbeat, with much encouragement for nari to join in. alex finds it confusing how someone can be content to just remain reserved and 'plain', so to speak, for she is sure there is more to her that meets the eye and is determined to bring it out of her, even though there may be nothing more to nari then meets the eye. all in all, alex's feelings towards nari are that of neutral friendship.

"strange. dark. feisty. this chick's a badass for sure"

ah, briallen. alex could tell right off the bat that if she ever got to this girl's bad side she would be in for one hell of a fight. with that realisation, instant awe blossomed, along with a bunch of respect. there is something undoubtedly dangerous and cunning about this lone wolf. nevertheless, alex can see she is just an average girl (ha jokes on her) and would love to form some sort of friendship, as she would ultimately thrive off of briallen's personality. she simply cannot wait to discover more about this exchange student.

"the midget likes tacos. what more is there to say"

out of everyone, alex feels one of the greatest connections with caspian. she just loves to goof about with him,
and considering their extremely similar personalities it isn't hard for alex to get along with him. to her, he is like a long lost twin or something. the kid likes horror and mexican food, so even if he didnt like her she would be forcing a friendship on the poor soul just purely based on these similar interests (well more like obsessions for her). caspian (or 'the midget' as she likes to call him. alex doesn't like admitting that he is taller - she wants to be superior) is just a great guy in her eyes, and out of the 5 inseparable friends he is the one she feels closer too. at the moment, in her mind, alex sees caspian like a brother, but who know what the future may hold? if anyone were to be a potential crush it would probably be this guy. but, for the moment, caspian is just going to have to get used to alex randomly showing him pictures of cute puppies because, you know, she is obviously a trained psychologist and can totally help him get over his fear...? r.i.p

S A M A E L . K I N G
"one word. adorable"

to alex, samael is like those kids grandmas like to pinch the cheeks of - cute as a button and just as clueless. all she wants to do is take the poor child under her wing because honestly, this exchange student cannot be left alone. with seemingly no common sense, an angelic appearance and an innocent aura, this boy it easy kidnap material in her eyes. his only saving grace is his apparent anti-socialness, which is radically ignored as per usual by alex's outgoing and friendly persona that gets shoved in eveyones' face whether they like it or not. as she doesn't know him this may change, but feeling are definitely a positive neutral

"yeah i don't know this person, sorry"

in all honesty, alex doesn't really think much about herself. its not like she doesn't like herself or anything depressing, it's just that she doesn't spend time obsessing over herself. alex's mind is more focused on her life and investing time in those around her then her self image or worth in terms of the opinions of others. of course she worries from time to time about her choices in life and how that reflects her, but she moves on quick. alex neither loves nor hates herself. a neutral relationship.

Last edited by fox;; on Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

fox;;
Member for 4 years
Author Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:55 pm

fox;; - I kind of wanted you to update the relations as Alex met the other characters, but it's great! No worries ^^

Korruption
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zoizk on Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:10 am

{ EIGHTEEN | HUMAN | SENIOR }

C A L E B . F L Y N N

Z E K E . R O J A S

N A R I . G O N G

S A M A E L . K I N G

C H A R A C T E R . N A M E

zoizk
Member for 4 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScreamingWillow on Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:26 pm

{ Eighteen; 18 | Human | Senior }

C A L E B . F L Y N N

Z E K E . R O J A S

N A R I . G O N G

"Is it a bad thing I have no actual opinion on myself?"

Caspian doesn't really feel either way about his relationship with himself. He lives his life and deals with the cards that are dealt.

S A M A E L . K I N G

ScreamingWillow
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maloneyc16 on Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:56 pm

{ 17 | Angel | Junior }

CALYSTA AMBROSIA
        "Yeah, I don't do the whole introduction thing so..."

Calysta is very confident in her ability to do things. She can sometimes be too confident in her abilities and is slightly arrogant because of this.

C A L E B . F L Y N N

Z E K E . R O J A S

N A R I . G O N G

S A M A E L . K I N G

maloneyc16
Member for 4 years
Author Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!