Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Exchange Program

The Exchange Program

a part of “The Exchange Program”, a fictional universe by Korruption.

Five friends of Altumae High agree to host some foreign exchange students as this year's Group Project. But something's strange about these exchange students...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Exchange Program”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Exchange Program

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zoizk on Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:05 am

hi ho. bit late. internet's connection's killing me;;
caleb's donee~~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

zoizk
Member for 7 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:49 am

Samael, is literally British tho soooo. But like he's cutem and I'll update how he feels about everyone as tine goes on.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:05 pm

'Kay guys, we're almost ready to start. WoefulFairies hasn't started her character sheet, so unless someone new (so everybody gets a chance) wants to reserve Angel Girl #1, I'll be playing her. If you have any sort of problem with that, feel free to PM me so we can talk it out. I don't bite ^^
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

Korruption
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Inspiration Person of Interest Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:33 pm

My girly girl is all done! Sorry for the wait guys, crazy week!
ImageImage

συιʝα
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:54 pm

I've accepted her ^^ I'll wait two days for someone new to join - if no one does, I'll play the last character and we can get started.

Feel free to get started on relations ^^

Korruption
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Inspiration Person of Interest Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maloneyc16 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:59 pm

I'd like to make a reservation for angel girl #1. FC: Marie Avgeropoulos, Hex:#4080FF

maloneyc16
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:11 pm

Reserved! Okay everyone, all spots are taken. As soon as maloneyc16 finishes their form, we can start!

I hope you guys are still here...

Korruption
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:50 pm

HEADS UP!

Now that we have 10 characters, we are ready to start this roleplay. Once I create the first post, you may all start writing! Please post at least three times a week, and if real life interferes, please do inform me about it ^^

This is the part where I hope that you guys didn't ditch me...

Korruption
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fox;; on Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:49 pm

it's ok guys! I'm not dead! just got hell wacky internet that goes so slow sometimes that i can't do anything, or it shuts off completely, so i was freaking out knowing you had started >.< but hopefully i will have a post up for alex soon ^^ so sorry

fox;;
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Wed May 10, 2017 5:12 pm

SECOND HEADS UP IN A DIFFERENT FONT!

Hey there, guys! I know that this RP has been going a bit slow, and some of our fellow roleplayers have ditched us :( To solve that, peace_of_mind7 brought in a friend to roleplay a teacher. For those who do not have host families anymore, this new character will be taking you in. Please welcome Maieutics ^^

Korruption
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Sat May 13, 2017 11:41 am

Hey there, I just wanted to let you know that I'm not dead, just really busy.
I'll whip up a post either tonight, tomorrow, or Monday...depending on how my plans go.

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!