Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

The Exchange Program

The Exchange Program

a part of “The Exchange Program”, a fictional universe by Korruption.

Five friends of Altumae High agree to host some foreign exchange students as this year's Group Project. But something's strange about these exchange students...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Exchange Program”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Exchange Program

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:06 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Exchange Program"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Korruption
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Inspiration Person of Interest Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: The Exchange Program

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alive Again on Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:21 am

Hi :) Can I reserve Human Girl 1?

Also, pictures of eyes ftw lol

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alive Again
Member for 4 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:24 am

I'd like to reserve, the Angel Boy!
Faceclaim would be Lucky Blue Smith?
Hex Code: #FFADC8

InakoUchiha
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:18 pm

All above spots are reserved :)

Korruption
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Inspiration Person of Interest Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WoefulFairies on Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:05 pm

Hey♥ I'd like to reserve a spot for Angel girl!
Holly Patterson, 16, #7ddba8, FC: Hayden Panettiere.

WoefulFairies
Member for 4 years
Author Promethean Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zoizk on Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:38 am

Reserve for human boy in group 2

Faceclaim: Jackson Hale
Hex: 330 000

Edit: sorry bit of a rushh ;; forgot the facelaims shall get on with the character application when i get home ;;
Last edited by zoizk on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

zoizk
Member for 4 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fox;; on Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:26 am

i would love to reserve the last human girl if she is still available please c: (from group #3 ^.^)

fox;;
Member for 4 years
Author Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:51 pm

Hey there,

Any chance I could reserve Demon Boy #1?

FC :: Reece King
Hex :: #614051

peace_of_mind7
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:45 pm

WoefulFairies, peace_of_mind7, your characters are reserved. zoizk and fox;;, I need you to read the rules. You have to tell me your character's face claim and hex code before I can accept your reservations ^^

Korruption
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hinachima on Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:18 pm

Hi, may I reserve human girl 2?

FC would be Seolhyun Kim.

Hex: 4CEEB3
Last edited by hinachima on Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hinachima
Member for 4 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScreamingWillow on Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:00 pm

Could I reserve human girl 2 with the face claim Trojan Bellisario? Also, could I give my hex code when I get on my computer later? Hex Code: #e08b8c

ScreamingWillow
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:20 pm

hinachima, the second human girl is yours. ScreamingWillow, fox;;, you can choose any other available role if you still wish to participate ^^ But if you really want a female role, I can create a Group #5, though I strongly prefer that you play the other roles.

Korruption
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScreamingWillow on Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:21 pm

Sorry, just realized hinachima requested that role first. I have no problem reserving a male role.

Could I snag Human Boy #2 with the face claim Francisco Lachowski and hex code #5560de?

ScreamingWillow
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:11 am

ScreamingWillow - Of course, glad to have you on board ^^

Korruption
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:55 am

Sammy is done~

InakoUchiha
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:51 pm

Zeke is all done!

peace_of_mind7
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fox;; on Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:25 pm

oh I am so sorry! I thought that because i created a w.i.p character with all of that info after that it would be ok >.< apologies again I am such a numnut. please forgive
I would still love to be a part of this fantastic rp, but as i am a newbie i feel like i would rp better as a female. i dont want to create any inconvenience so i am more then happy to sit this one out and use Alexandra elsewhere c: sorry again!

fox;;
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:28 pm

fox;; - if you want to participate, I can make another group for you ^^ Angel or demon?

Korruption
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fox;; on Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:40 pm

korruption;; you are a true hero, you know that?
as for group, I think I will stick with human so it really depends on the other person. you probably cant have a guy as her partner really even though it would even out the genders? (I feel bad about messing that up)
I guess if it were gun-to-my-head or risk of no tacos for life then i'd have to go with angel.
wait no i mean demon

...no let stick with angel. im posting this before i change my mind again cx

fox;;
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:26 pm

Don't feel bad! I'll give you a human role, and I'll let the other RPer decide. I'd like your face claim and hex code please ^^

Korruption
Member for 4 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!