The Faceless, a Criminal Minds like Rp!

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

The Faceless, a Criminal Minds like Rp!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Sat May 02, 2020 5:22 pm

Hello, there, it's Mombie again!

Are you looking to dip your creativity into something new? As part of an initiative to bring diversity to our Indi-Universes, I am bringing to you a killer roleplay. Think... Criminal Minds... an unknown suspect(s) snatching people from towns along the 101 Freeway in California and dumping them in a small American town. No one knows why and there are no leads. The case is on the very brink of going stone cold.

The town of Ferndale has never seen murder quite like this before. They aren't equipped to handle it. The CBI, California Bureau of Investigations, has been called in to help and bring an end to these grisly murders.

Who will you be in this thrilling murder mystery? Will you be the technical analyst, maybe even a fancy criminal profiler? I will be delivering haunting narrations from the POV of the suspect(s), providing clues, and letting YOU ALL, the RPers, lead this mystery to success. There are not a lot of requirements:

• You must be able to write 500+ words
  • You must be available to post once every week (at most bi-weekly)
  • Must acknowledge that there might be offensive material regarding stereotypes of sexuality, ethnicity, gender, and more as profilers build the personality of who they think the suspect(s) is. You will also acknowledge that none of these views are those of the players or the GM.
  • Realistic Faceclaims, please
  • Help promote a diverse cast of characters from gender, ethnicity, or sexualities
  • Most of all, just be a mature adult. I don't like a lot of rules.

The Faceless
M•O•M•B•I•E
Kids. Roleplay. School. Work.

Stay away from negative people,
they have a problem for every solution.
--Albert Einstein

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
If it doesn't open,
it is not your door.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mombie
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration Concierge World Builder Builder

Re: The Faceless, a Criminal Minds like Rp!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Tue May 05, 2020 12:12 am

I updated the home page and gave this RP a fresh new look!

We still have room for a couple more Lab Techs, which is really our CSI. We are also in need of one more Criminal Profiler, and then a computer wiz!

Don't be afraid to give this roleplay a try. If you like Criminal Minds, I think you will enjoy this RP. Male and females are still welcome!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mombie
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration Concierge World Builder Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Wed May 06, 2020 5:02 pm

I still have room for a couple of LAB TECHS and one CRIMINAL PROFILER. No gender requirements, just apply and get approved.

As a very active member on this site, I can assure you that I won't be going anywhere anytime soon. The roleplayers that have signed up are trusted and good quality RPers. Don't be afraid to join the RP! We may get busy here and now again, as many of us have school and work, so there is no pressure to post daily or even weekly. We are all patient, but still eager to write.

mombie
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Mon May 11, 2020 11:14 am

There is still room for anyone looking to play a criminal profiler or a lab tech! We're all pretty active folks that are in this RP, so you don't have to worry about disappearing characters.

We begin the RP in four days, so there is plenty of time to throw in a character.

mombie
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Sun May 24, 2020 11:54 pm

We are still looking for players! I know that mystery RP can be a bit daunting, but feel free to join and write with us! We are an active bunch looking for one more Criminal Profiler and a couple of Crime Scene techs.

mombie
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby mombie on Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:20 am

Howdy-doody!

I am still looking for a lot of roleplayers to fill out roles. If you like Criminal Minds and Mystery and violence and all of that stuff, I have it right here for you. Come join us!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

mombie
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanker72 on Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:46 am

If it's still active, then I'm more than interested, I really liked the series and roleplaying something it that vein sounds awesome!

Tanker72
Member for 0 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Promethean Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:29 pm

Hello, Tanker! Apologies, but I have been neck deep in my second summer class so I have not been as responsive.

However, yes - I am still accepting characters for this! Please take a look at the homepage, read the rules, and see if that's something you are interested in!

mombie
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanker72 on Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:49 am

Great, thanks, I'll take a look right now (and sorry for not answering earlier, I had missed your post)

Tanker72
Member for 0 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flan2721 on Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:37 pm

hey, is this still open? would love to join if it's still active :)

flan2721
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Promethean

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:01 pm

It is still open! We haven't begun yet because I am still trying to get characters in there. Take a look and see if it fits you!

mombie
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:24 pm

I'm going to message you directly with some questions. But this post is just to help promote the thread a bit more.

Either way, I'm interested.

Oborosen
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanker72 on Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:08 pm

Sorry for not answering earlier! I spent a little too much time in front of my computer in July, and had to give up on screens entirely for 10 days so that my eyes would go back to normal, and then used the PC only for professional purposes. But I'm now back in business!

Tanker72
Member for 0 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!