Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

The Fallen Seraph

The Fallen Seraph

a part of “The Fallen Seraph”, a fictional universe by rosalie123.

Angels. You've heard some stuff about them, you see them on Christmas trees, but they're not real. Right? Wrong. But Angels aren't babies with wings and diapers that get fat in heaven no, Angels are entirely different than what you think, and they're real

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Fallen Seraph”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Fallen Seraph

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rosalie123 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:29 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Fallen Seraph"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn. Then always be a unicorn.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rosalie123
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Fallen Seraph

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Obvious on Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:38 pm

This seems quite interesting. Would it be alright if my character was a fallen angel?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Captain Obvious
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:10 pm

This plot intrigues me a lot~ im just short for time at the moment, so I'm going to look into it a little more tomorrow ^u^

Ashes-6695
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:23 am

I would be interested in creating an angel of virtue, namely grace through the element of air

mistsong99
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rosalie123 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:20 pm

Captain Obvious wrote:This seems quite interesting. Would it be alright if my character was a fallen angel?

yeah, that would be totally fine, infact, I would love it if we could talk about this over private message some more

rosalie123
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rosalie123 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:32 pm

mistsong99 wrote:I would be interested in creating an angel of virtue, namely grace through the element of air

I am totally fine with that, go right ahead

rosalie123
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SomeoneNamedNo-one on Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:51 pm

Hey, I have no time right now, but I'd love to join this rp early this weekend. (:
Are there any characters that you especially need for your storyline? If not, can my character be an Archangel? (:
How far that little candle throws his beams!
So shines a good deed in a naughty world.
~Portia, The Merchant of Venice

SomeoneNamedNo-one
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rosalie123 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:14 pm

Yeah, that's fine

rosalie123
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:17 pm

Just finished my character, Let me know what you think :) P.S did you know that Miles means grace? I didn't.

mistsong99
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:22 pm

hmm, I'm trying to decide between making a throne or a fallen? Is there a particular one you're going to need more orrrr like should i try seeing about making both orrrrr? owo

Ashes-6695
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Obvious on Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:10 pm

We still need someone to play the Power that is on the bus Bridget lands in front of.

Captain Obvious
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:24 pm

@Captain Obvious, i just was pming with Rosalie, i might take him if its alright with her, actually?

Ashes-6695
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SomeoneNamedNo-one on Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:47 pm

I just created a character - If anything needs to be fixed, tell me and I can do it :D

SomeoneNamedNo-one
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:23 pm

I'm loving all the characters, can't wait to get started, would it be ok if i posted my intro post for Miles?

mistsong99
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rosalie123 on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:17 pm

@mistsong99 yeah, go right ahead and post

(YOU ALL NEED TO START POSTING PEOPLE!)

rosalie123
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Obvious on Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:19 pm

I just posted with Ash, and I should have a post for Bune up in a minute.

Captain Obvious
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:16 pm

Is it ok if I post again? I'm not sure what pace your looking for for this story.... I would like to get miles into the action though. Also, I hope its ok that I had Miles try to help, its kind of part of his back story :)
alright well I will post tomorrow midday.

mistsong99
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:02 pm

ok, i think it would be good if we developed a very general storyline for this rp, I really like how well its flowing but I can see us running into writers block when we get everyone together, is there a certain way that we want the story to end up, are characters going to die? hostages? espionage? war? I am desperate to know!!
let me know what you guys think :)
Mist

mistsong99
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rosalie123 on Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:39 pm

I believe that this may end up in a war between heaven and hell, with Earth caught in the middle, but meh, that's just my thought...

rosalie123
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SomeoneNamedNo-one on Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:40 pm

Perhaps Bridget's fall would bring Cherubim to NY and that would make Aline hate her. A demon could manipulate her by promising the safety of the people of New York?

SomeoneNamedNo-one
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!