Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library »

Players Wanted: Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players »

))The Fallen((

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

))The Fallen((

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BikerAngel on Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:47 pm

((I'm only posting my name and appearance because I figure bio and other things like that will come out in the roleplay.^^))

Venum (Ven)
Last edited by CriminalMinds on Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Change in title

"The world could spin endlessly waiting for you to get yourself together. Each of us could drop before reaching each other. But at that and any point if you're willing to get up and dust yourself off- you will be reguaranteed your chance and our world will never stop spinning."-a friend

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BikerAngel
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: ))Angel-K & BikerAngel((

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:00 pm

((I hope this rp turns out well too! And I agree, that should work well!))

Kaelin (Kay)

(best picture I could find, sorry if it is bad)
I <3 Cynoc

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BikerAngel on Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:28 pm

((I guess I'll post an intro. I cant be on too long because my computer just started spazing out on me but i will be on a whole lot tommorrow if I cant get through.))

Ven spread his demonic wings out behind him as he soared out of the gates to the underworld and into the open sky. The first thing he noticed was the temperature change and even the air tasted better out in the open as he glided up from the earth and out into the open sky. He hated his home. Hated it with a passion and even he, a demon, couldn't bear to be in what was literally a hell hole for a week straight. Things had only gotten worse though. His Master Lucifer was not a very forgiving man and over the weeks, more and more souls were being lost. Angels continuously breaking into the gates of the underworld to save these pitiful souls that the demons had rightfully plucked from the earth. It wasn't fair. And Lucifer took all his rage out on his own people. It was all Ven could do to keep away from the underworld untill his fits or rage died down.

He understood though what his master was going through. Of all the Demons, Ven probably hated Angels most. He pushed his wings back, speeding over a feild way below, looking down into the tall grass there.

BikerAngel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:47 pm

((alright! I hope your computer works better! ^-^))

Kay cringed as a sudden burst of pain spread throughout her left wing causing her to whimper slightly in pain. She could not fly any longer with a wing like this, and they eventually gave out. Kay was trying to save a poor soul from being sent back to hell by a run away demon, but she let her guard down at the last moment and ended up with a broken wing in its place. Now she was plummeting down towards the earth at a deafening speed and away from her beloved heavens gate. She tried to flail her wings and ignore the pain, but it just worsened. The ground was coming up faster and faster as the surroundings by her became more vivid in detail and bigger in space. She closed her eyes, knowing that she was going to hit the ground, and prepared for impact. Luckily being an angel and such she would not necessarily die form just falling, but the pain would not recede because of that. Before Kay knew it She hit the ground in a nearby field with a definable loud crash.

Slowly Kay sat up with a sign of pain on her face. She whimpered lightly as she reached over to touch her wings. She sighed when she noticed the right one was okay, and went for the left. A small yelp left her mouth as more pain shot through her wing. It was definitely broken. How was she suppose to get back now?

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BikerAngel on Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:06 pm

Ven spotted a being in the feild down below and tilted his head, wondering what sort of human had gotten themselves out this far. The nearest town was miles away and this feild was so secluded from the rest of the poeple. He grinned as a second thought hit him. Perhaps the human was dieing. Perhaps Ven wouldn't be going back to the underworld empty handed.

He drew in his wings, diving closer but hissing and pulling back when the light hit him, reflecting off white feathers in the sun, making his black eyes sear with the shock as he squinted through it. He could feel it now. He knew what it was. An Angel. What was it doing in the feild did not matter to him. But he knew what it would be doing after he got through with it. He drew closer reluctantly, fearful. He knew what an Angel could do to them when angered. He knew the power they held. Good triumphing over evil and all that crap that went around to everyone.

Drawing out a short blade in his hand, he tilted his head at her. She didn't rise up when he came closer and he saw what held her back from him. One of the shining silvery wings was distorted and bent out of shape. Ven grinned. perhaps today was his lucky day.

"Look what we have here." He hissed with an evil grin. "You lost, sunshine? Seems you've hurt yourself." He stepped on her back, planting his foot against the shoulder blade where her broken wing spouted.

BikerAngel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:18 pm

Kay was deep in thought of what she could have done about her predicament. She had never broken a wing before and the bible nor the guardians book of rules and survival techniques showed what to do when you could not get back in to the heavens above. Being in this secluded area enough was not the smartest thing for an angel to do. Although, being as naive as she was, those thoughts had not even crossed her train of thought or prepared her of what could have possibly happened next.

"Look what we have here." He hissed with an evil grin. "You lost, sunshine? Seems you've hurt yourself." He stepped on her back, planting his foot against the shoulder blade where her broken wing spouted.

A loud scream came from Kay as more pain spread throughout her left wing. Whom could have possibly seen her? This did not seem like a normal humans voice nor an angels voice. No, this was no mere person. This was a demon for surely.

"G- Get off! IT HURTS!" She screamed as she flailed her other wing at him. She had to get out of here, being in a poor state in such her chances at winning were horribly low.

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BikerAngel on Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:27 pm

Her other wing dashed out at him but he held her down, listening to her cry making his grin grow larger. He hated angels. All of them were evil beings. Evil creatures. So what if they wore white? So what if they thought themselves so much better than them simply because they were chosen among Him. Just because they were born into the good life did not make them good creatures and the whole of them made Ven angered.

"Why the rush, sweetheart?" He hissed in her ear, leaning down so he could hear the anger and triumph in her head. He opened his hand and in his palms appeared a length of thorns. He proceeded to tie both her struggling hands behind her. Grinding the heal of his foot into her wing when she struggled before he finally set her upright and allowed her to turn his way. He realized she had to be no older than himself, no younger either. She was young then. Perhaps a few hundred years but not enough to make her grown among either of their kinds. "Let's go back to my house and we'll play some games." He laughed menacingly. "You are going to be my ticket to the good life, sweetheart."

BikerAngel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:41 pm

Tears reached the brim of her eyes and she could no longer hold it back anymore. They strewed down her face as pain shot through her wing and her wrist as the thorns pierced into her skin. She could not understand how or why such things could happen. Had she done wrong in her lifetime? Surely god was punishing her for doing something wrong, their was no blessing intended in this subject. "No please stop!" She yelled at him. She struggled to get free, trying to break the thorns behind her back, but none prevailed.

She looked at him in disbelief. 'Please god. Please be a horrible dream' she prayed in her thoughts. He had to be at least the same age as her, their relevance was only difference in race. She was right, he was a demon, and it showed through his nature. "It hurts! please just let me go." She had not given up quite yet, She would struggle till she could struggle no more.

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BikerAngel on Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:51 pm

He frowned at her then, tilting her head to the side like she had him confused as he watched her face. "What's wrong? I thought Angels liked doing good for others. If you come with me now, You will be doing me a large favor." He grabbed her and lifted her so she was over his shoulder, he leaned in and spoke again in her ear. "Consider this a good deed." He mumbled before flapping his wings and rising off the ground.

Flying high into the air, black wings spread out behind him and he turned and did a straight dive towards the ground, phazing through with her there with him. "You are serving your purpose as an angel." He hissed again, licking his lips as he thought of all the things Lucifer would have her doing. Surely he would make her life miserable. Angels did not die by human works. That would be impossible. But as Angels had the power to kill demons, demons had power to kill them as well, and there was no afterlife for an Angel or Demon. There was nothing if they were killed. But Lucifer would not kill her. No. That would be much to easy.

"You will like my master. He's really...unlike anything you have ever met before."

BikerAngel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:07 pm

Kay hated being teased, especially by someone like this person. As he hoisted her over his shoulders she was sure this was not a dream. Though she hated to admit it, in some sense this was a good dead. But she could hardly see it as such and felt like she was committing a horrible sin. All of a Sudden, realization hit her. They were going to the UNDERWORLD. She started to silently panic as her mind raced with many aggravating thoughts. She had never been one of those angels who dare crept near Hell and she surely did not want to start now!

The tears in her eyes would not stop coming now, and before Kay knew it her small tears turned into an endless river. This was not her purpose as an angel, and she was positive that it should be no ones purpose! "have you no heart?" she whimpered. "Surely their is a better reason for such behavior!" Her voice gradually grew in to a yell.

She yearned to go back to the heavens already. Hell was even worse then she had imagined, and yet she could not see it with vivid details because of her strained eyes that would not stop.

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BikerAngel on Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:13 am

"I don't need a heart where we are going." He wasn;t even sure if Demons had hearts. he figured so or it wouldn't have hurt so bad when his brother had died, but if he had one, it was a small one. It was one that told him the only way to make life fair for yourself was to block out the rest of mankind and set your sights on one and one thing only. Me.

"The last shall be first and the first shall be last." He hissed through pale lips. "Isn't that what He tells you all? Well that may be how it works in His little world but in my world, the last get trampled by the strong."

Hell stretched out below them, the smell of rotting and decay filling the air that seemed so hard to breath, think with life that couldn't even dare reach this far into the darkness. Screams and cries came by the plenty, heat blistering against flesh and the barren ground blanketed in the ashes of those who had once come before and had never left. In one word-it was like hell.

"...and I have been trampled on much too long."

BikerAngel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:15 pm

A hint of resentment made Kay stop for the moment being. He seemed to have some strong feelings conflicting against something and she really hoped it was not too bad for him. She opened her mouth, wanting to ask what had happened to him, but could find no words to say. She thought mostly that it was due to the sudden smell of rotting flesh and such, but their seemed to be something more. She wanted so badly to cover her mouth and shroud herself away by the horrible smell and sights around her, yet the binds held her.

Kay took a deep breath, concentrating on healing her wing as quickly as she could. If she could heal it enough in time, She was sure that she could manage getting away with her hands tide.

She did not plan on staying in a place such as hell for any longer then she already had, and put all of her hopes in this attempt. Closing her eyes, She could feel somewhat of the pain receding away from her wing, healing slowly as quickly as she could.

((Sorry! I was really busy and did not get a chance to post in this one till now))

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BikerAngel on Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:03 am

((Don't worry about it. Happeneds to all of us^^))

Ven landed on the ground, slightly awkwards with her over his shoulder as he walked the last few steps into a dark hollowed out rock formation that made Lucifers home. He was fairly certain his master was still in a bad mood and wasn't so keen to enter into the place but he was betting his life the package he herld over his shoulder would bring him into the apple of his master's eyes if only for a moment. He stepped up to a large stone chair, gray and plain, smeared with colors that ranged from red to darker red, some dry and some red. Ven averted his eyes from it immediatly, not wanting to be caught staring at the terrible sight. He was a demon yes, but he did not agree with everything his Master did.

"Master..." Ven got onto his knees, bringing the angel girl down next to him. "I have...brought you a gift..." Ven held her tightly by one of her wings so she would not fly away, knowing though that was impossible with the thing broken like it was.

From behind a stone alter came a figure, he stayed in the shadows though and none could be seen of him, something Ven was actually rather thankful of.

"And what is...it?"

Ven swallowed before speaking. "It's one of His."

A hiss of what could have been either laughter of pain came from the shadows and there came a reply. "How come you have yet to remove it's wings?"

ven didn't answer, casting a glance sideways at the angel.

BikerAngel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:35 pm

Kay blinked a few times, wondering if her ears had deceived her. Surely they would not rip her wings off?! Having a wing in her state was already bad enough, but no wings at all was just considered degradable. She strained her neck to the person whom had captured her in the first place when he hesitated to answer. "please don't rip my wings, it... is already broken enough" She tried to plead.

Her wings were her last hope for getting out of this horrible place. She had never heard of any other way to get out of hell other then flying and she did not think it would be easy to get someone to help her get back either.

She strained her neck in the other direction, looking in to the dark shadows before them where this so called 'Master' voice was heard. She assumed that this person was of a higher status, and probably never wanted to cross paths with. She gulped once again, holding back more tears from more pain that went through her wings.

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BikerAngel on Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:13 pm

Ven heard her whisper of a voice next to him, begging with him to let her keep her wings and for a moment, he almost felt some pity for her. He knew his Master was not a very agreeable person and facing him for the first time, being threatened by him for the first time was hard enough. He had to remind hismelf that she was an angel after all though and he hissed lightly to her to keep her silent. She could get him into a lot of trouble if his master knew he had been out in the real world. Right now, he would not be giving away such information.

"I will, Master." Ven bowed lower till his nose almost touched the stone floor. "I just had no time. I wanted you to see her before I made my mark."

There was a short silence and then the hiss of a reply, a voice so cold that even Ven cringed away slightly. "Very well...If it escapes under your survaillance though...you will take her place in losing the wings. Now get out of my sight."
Ven scowled lightly. That had been much much too easy for his liking. His master was never that understanding. Ven's only thought was that his Master expected him to mess up and give him an excuse to be punished. Otherwise, he wouldn't be letting Ven take control of her.

BikerAngel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:06 pm

((hey! Happy almost Friday!))

Kay took a deep breath of relief as she realized she still had some more hope. She had thought for sure from the sound of the anonymous person belaying in the dark before them that not only her, but the person holding her was a goner. Thankfully that was not the case, at least not yet. She suddenly tensed as her right wing twitched slightly (not bothering to even try to move her left), She was not sure fully if she was to lose her wings or not? Kay took more deep breaths, trying to stay calm and concentrate on a way to get out of here, but it only seemed to get worse.

She blinked a few times, remembering what this person had done. "Thank you... I think" Kay whispered referring to him not ripping her wings off in a mere seconds at his masters will. She was grateful, but still scared that the ripping was yet to come.

Slowly and carefully she tried to lift her head to see if she could see the persons master in the darkness, yet all she could see was a dark figure of some sort. She sighed, trying to keep preoccupied with a plan of getting away, but too many questions raced through her mind that kept her well going by her surroundings. Being in hell and such was definitely like no other place she had ever been in.

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BikerAngel on Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:13 am

Ven pulled her up to her feet by her wing, leading her out of the stone cave and towards a smaller one half burried in the ground. He felt a flare of anger when she thanked him. He didn't need to be thanked. He didn't want her thinking that he was doing this for her. He hated angels, but his master was something he hated more than even this swine. He would give away a thousand angels to get his master thrown into the flames himself. But he still had to wonder why he hadn't torn it's wings off. Surely it would be quite a feat to do so. Something he had been waiting for for a hundred some odd years.

"Don't thank me yet." He hissed as they reached the stone chamber. His grip tightened on her wing and he willed himself to grab hold and tear it off but he was held back. He couldn't do it and it scared him. He h never been afraid before but now he was. He couldn;t force himself to rip the cursed things off her. A rush of irritation hit him at his weakness and he tossed her into an iron cage at the far corner of the dark cave he had lead her into. Securing the opening tightly. "I'm not here to help you. We are enemies. I hate you and you hate me and I swear if you do anything to try to escape I will make you regret my choice of letting you keep those wings."

He turned and headed for the opening of the chamber, standing in the doorway as he looked over his shoulder at her. "Tomorrow's first day of work, sunshine. I suggest you rest while you still can." Then he closed a rock over the door and left her in darkness.

BikerAngel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:59 am

Kay yelped slightly as her body hit the floor of the cold. pitch black cave. It took her a few minutes for her eyes to adjust, to be able to make out at least a little bit of the caves natural form. She was able to see the figure of the cave vaguely enough to be sure of where he left from. Slowly Kay sat up, seeing if she could somehow slip her hands through the binds holding her and fine a way out of the place.

She had t et out of here. She took no consent to being threaten once so ever, She knew if she tried hard enough she could ignore the pain. Besides, if she did not, she would never leave. She felt a hint of resentment when she struggled though, thinking back to how he would loose his wings if she left. she paused for a moment, but then shook her head. right now, it was best to think about herself, even if she was an angel.

She struggled hard, constantly reaching back towards her hands, trying to undue and untwist every bid she could find in her way. Her hand started to hurt from the pain of the thorns, but she ignored them completely, and after an hour of tugging at them, they came undone. She smiled to herself happily and once again looked around, feeling for the bars to find her way out.

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BikerAngel on Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:30 pm

Ven walked out of the cave but didn;t leave. Instead, he jumped up onto the top of the rocks and paced. He had never felt so angry at himself before, irritation hitting him. Why didn't he take her wings? He would carry them like trophies in his wake, showing to all the other demons of this place that he had captured and marked his own angel with no help at all. He would easily leave out the part where she had had a broken wing at the time but he would be looked at with pride and envy from so many others. He would gain some status among all these other competing creatures. Yet here he was with such a chance and instead he was letting her keep them, giving her a chance to escape and he wasn;t doing anything to stop it.

He reminded hismelf that she was just a few short strides away. He would have other chances to remove the bloody things but how come not now? Why wait? Why prolong the suspence and irritation when he could end it hismelf. Truthfully, he knew that if he stormed down there, he would do the same thing as before. He would faulter, he would hesitate and wimp out, and it confused him so.

He leaned against a boulder and slid down to sit, curling his legs in and putting his head between him knees tiredly, thinking of all the possiblilities for his strange behavior. Telling himself that as soon as mornign came, he would take the wings off and end this.

BikerAngel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:58 am

((lol ah the worst part about loving someone.... you hate them with all your might at the same time ^-^))

Kay sighed in frustration and pain as she tried to find one bar too loose or a tiny opening in their were she could wedge herself out. Not only could she not find one, but she still had some more problems of how to get out; the humongous rock that towered over the caves entrance surely would not have a crack or a crescent big enough to slide through and Kay was not fully sure of how strong she was at the moment!

All these thoughts made thoughts made Kay worry, but they were nothing compared to her biggest problems. Her once beautiful and angelic left wing was still distorted and bent out of shape. How was she going to be able to fly away with a one broken wing? She tried to flail her wings, but only ended up yelping once again in pain. Their was no was she could fly with a wing like this. She looked back and felt for it, seeing if she could heal it just enough to fly away.

Kay took in a deep breath, deciding to worry only about her wings at the time and nothing else. Though her thoughts could not concentrate on her slowly healing wound but on something else...

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!