Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

The Fleet of Night

The Fleet of Night

a part of “The Fleet of Night”, a fictional universe by Imperial Waltz.

We tread amongst the quiet gates of the skies, stars to our backs as we traverse the cold. Children of Earth and stone, now roam through the stars abode. Move forward into the night and let freedom take hold.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Fleet of Night”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Fleet of Night

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:38 pm

Greetings.
This is a reboot of an idea I had awhile back and liked it to much to let it die. Right now this is on an experimental basis, I just want to see how interested people are in it. If you like it then splendid, we will proceed. If not then at least it gave me an exuse to world build a bit.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Cheers.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The Fleet of Night

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unseenshadow2 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:46 pm

Love the idea and story line. Already made a character.
"There is a realm of existence so far beyond your own you cannot even imagine it. I am beyond your comprehension. I am Sovereign." Sovereign, Mass Effect

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

unseenshadow2
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:47 pm

So.. I have a character idea, but it involves an original race. So, Imp. I suggest we discuss this.

Imperial Waltz made me do it.

"Okay, look. We both said a lot of things that you're going to regret. But I think we can put our differences behind us.. for science.. you monster." ~ GLaDOS, Portal 2

The Adversary
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:48 pm

unseenshadow2 wrote:Love the idea and story line. Already made a character.

I am about to PM you and we shall discuss.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:51 pm

The Adversary wrote:So.. I have a character idea, but it involves an original race. So, Imp. I suggest we discuss this.

It's almost as if we don't know eachother personally. Alright, send a PM my way or discuss it here.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mathew Littlepaw on Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:04 am

I will make a character! I know that! Im reading the page right now, ill be done and send in a character in a little.

Mathew Littlepaw
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:24 am

Everyone, a race list is being conceived at the moment that will answer a few of your questions of, say, humanity and give you a choice of other races to choose from if you don't wish to create your own. Though, again, I highly encourage world building so do not take this as a sign that you can't create new races.

Also, to everyone who does create a new race please write up a relatively compact summery for me to add to the race list.

Side note: I kindly ask that you describe the basic idea of your characters to me ether through here or PM. This way ideas do not clash and we all can come to happy compromise.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:38 am

Welcome aboard, Ad!

PM me your race summery and I'll add it tomorrow.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:41 am

What? Oh. All right.

The Adversary
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyEyesAreBlack on Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:03 pm

Hi! :) You can call me Kir. I was just scrolling through when I happened upon this roleplay. Looks mighty interesting, I may just give it a try, Mr. RP GM man.
Let's get this straight. I'm an owl. Wise omen of death. Hoot-hoot.

"Whirlwind life of faith and betrayal; rise in anger, fall back and repeat. Slow degrees on the dark horizon, full moon rising lays ever at your feet!" - Far Cry by Rush

~Kir

MyEyesAreBlack
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:14 pm

MyEyesAreBlack wrote:Hi! :) You can call me Kir. I was just scrolling through when I happened upon this roleplay. Looks mighty interesting, I may just give it a try, Mr. RP GM man.

Greetings, Kir. :)
Glad to have sparked your interest. What kind of character are you planning?

Imperial Waltz
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyEyesAreBlack on Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:16 pm

Imperial Waltz wrote:
MyEyesAreBlack wrote:Hi! :) You can call me Kir. I was just scrolling through when I happened upon this roleplay. Looks mighty interesting, I may just give it a try, Mr. RP GM man.

Greetings, Kir. :)
Glad to have sparked your interest. What kind of character are you planning?

I have no idea, and that's where the fun of it is! :)

MyEyesAreBlack
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:36 pm

MyEyesAreBlack wrote:

The joys of creation. :)
Well if you need help or have any questions feel free to ask ether through here or through PM.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyEyesAreBlack on Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:42 pm

Imperial Waltz wrote:
MyEyesAreBlack wrote:

The joys of creation. :)
Well if you need help or have any questions feel free to ask ether through here or through PM.

Exactly! Some people get it, but a lot of people don't. There's a wonder to going into something fresh and just scooping up what comes to you. It's discovering something inside your own head, and it's amazing. :3

MyEyesAreBlack
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:40 pm

Exactly :) That's why I like to world build. It always starts with a simple idea and by the end it's hundreds of big and little ideas combining to form one setting. :)

Imperial Waltz
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyEyesAreBlack on Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:53 pm

Imperial Waltz wrote:Exactly :) That's why I like to world build. It always starts with a simple idea and by the end it's hundreds of big and little ideas combining to form one setting. :)

I think the definition of insanity should be modified to include something similar to this.

MyEyesAreBlack
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:32 pm

MyEyesAreBlack wrote:
Imperial Waltz wrote:Exactly :) That's why I like to world build. It always starts with a simple idea and by the end it's hundreds of big and little ideas combining to form one setting. :)

I think the definition of insanity should be modified to include something similar to this.

Heh. I like you.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:30 pm

If anyone's actually still here....Kir, your accepted.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyEyesAreBlack on Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:06 am

Imperial Waltz wrote:If anyone's actually still here....Kir, your accepted.

Yay! ^.^

MyEyesAreBlack
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:00 pm

MyEyesAreBlack wrote:
Imperial Waltz wrote:If anyone's actually still here....Kir, your accepted.

Yay! ^.^

:) We need at least two more characters to really make this work, preferably by two more players.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!