Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

The Foolish Kudagitsune Kitsune

The Foolish Kudagitsune Kitsune

a part of “The Foolish Kudagitsune Kitsune”, a fictional universe by KuruLesperance.

Japanese mythological creatures, appearing in the modern world, but there's a legend that follows with these creatures: but most of these creatures live in the same neighborhood. So does the foolish, selfish Kudagitsune.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Foolish Kudagitsune Kitsune”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Foolish Kudagitsune Kitsune

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:53 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Foolish Kudagitsune Kitsune"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
So adorable! â™Ĩ

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Foolish Kudagitsune Kitsune

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessUndying on Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:16 pm

Hey Kuru! ~ Why am i not suprised you made this RP? I'll have a charry up in a sec. ~

Oh, but are the Kitsune in someones Body? Or are they in Fox Form? ~
I guess that makes me the LUCKY one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarknessUndying
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:23 pm

Hehehe! Hi there, Darkness! ^_^

Kolkol~ well. They're foxes that can turn human. :3
Same with Kudagitsune. The Kudagitsune looks like a small rat/fox thing, but can turn into a human, though the Kudagitsune can have powers~

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bootsie on Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:43 pm

Like in Fruits Basket, is there certain trigger that makes them turn back into kitsune?

Bootsie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessUndying on Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:54 pm

Ugh! Watashi No Baka! I made a Charry Sheet because there wasn't one to use. I feel like i should change it.

And Kuru, Please - Call me Kai. :3

Oh, and if it isn't obvious in the Sheet, which it should be, he's the White one.

DarknessUndying
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:58 pm

Yes.

1. the person must be near Sakura petals to transform
2. the person must realize that he/she accepted someone, resulting in them turning into their kitsune/kudagitsune form.

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bootsie on Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:04 pm

Hmmm C:
I might consider joining. Is there going to be much of a plot besides the conflict between the kitsune and kudagitsune?

Bootsie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:09 pm

Well, yes and no.
The Kitsune and Kudagitsune both live in the same neighborhood, and more foxes are appearing in the city of Okinawa.
The plot may progress during the roleplay.
Also, they both go to the same school.

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bootsie on Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:23 pm

Sounds good, and about what I thought from the introduction. Expect a character soon ^_^

Bootsie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:28 pm

Cool! Man. I should start my character. XD

OH OH.
One more thing!
We need a normal person like in Fruits Basket.

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bootsie on Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:31 pm

Whenever I make a roleplay, I can't help but think I've forgotten something.
It's always, ALWAYS my own character xD

Bootsie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessUndying on Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:45 pm

Hehe! I know that feeling, Bootsie! x3

DarknessUndying
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bootsie on Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:06 pm

@Kuru: I can double if you'd like.

Bootsie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:23 pm

Sure!

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bootsie on Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:38 pm

I'll probably have my character to you in like two hours maybe?
Babysitting my younger twin brother and sister :I

Bootsie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:39 pm

That's okay :3

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bootsie on Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:52 pm

I'm really sorry about this, but it appears I won't be able to be a part of this anymore.
My dad is making me take on extra shift for his store this week, so I'm just not going to have the time :(

Bootsie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:19 pm

D'aww. That sucks.
Alright then, it's okay. Sorry 'bout the extra shift.~
^_^

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessUndying on Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:26 am

Awww! I was looking forward to RPing with you Bootsie. Some other time, hopefully.

oAo

DarknessUndying
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!