Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Four kingdoms

The Four kingdoms

a part of “The Four kingdoms”, a fictional universe by ~~Shadow~~.

In Alterea, there are four kingdoms: the kingdom of Ice, the kingdom of Fire, the kingdom of Forest, and the kingdom of Darkness. For as long as the kingdoms have existed, there has been an uneasy balance... And now, the kingdoms are at the brink of war.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Four kingdoms”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Four kingdoms

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~~Shadow~~ on Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:13 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Four kingdoms"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
" 'Hope' is the thing with feathers-
That perches in the soul-
And sings the tune without the words-
And never stops-at all-"
- Emily Dickinson

ImageImage
"Please click on us to help us hatch!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~~Shadow~~
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Four kingdoms

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~~Shadow~~ on Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:14 am

Remember to reserve a character if your aren't ready to type out their bio! That way, no one takes them before you get back. Reservations last two days, unless you ask for longer.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~~Shadow~~
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:00 pm

May I reserve the Queen of Darkness?
Rae x Haruka 4ever bro

< ιΡgÎĩℓĪ‰Īƒâ„“Ō“123 is a sŅ‚Ī…ΡΡΚΡg, Ī…ΡΚqĪ…Îĩ, ÎąĐŧÎązΚΡg αη∂ Îą ℓĪƒvÎĩℓŌ¯ individual <3 >

Best digital care package sent by Sora~

Luna Delta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~~Shadow~~ on Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:16 pm

Alright, I'll add it in. :)

~~Shadow~~
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KingFi$h on Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:40 pm

May I reserve the Prince Of Fire please?
Fabulous, carry on

KingFi$h
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~~Shadow~~ on Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:44 pm

Alright, I'll add it! :))

~~Shadow~~
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowAngel789 on Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:04 pm

I'm just wondering.. when are we gonna start the RP? Are we waiting for some more people to come? :3

ShadowAngel789
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Goldenflame on Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:11 pm

Can I reserve a spy in the Kingdom of Fire?

Goldenflame
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~~Shadow~~ on Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:13 pm

First, i want to wait for more people to make their reserved characters.

Also, I want more characters in general; either more people to make more characters, or perhaps people ready with characters make another or two! *remember* you can make up to four characters,'only one royal, in any kingdom!

~~Shadow~~
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~~Shadow~~ on Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:15 pm

@GoldenFlame I'll add the reservation. :))

~~Shadow~~
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KingFi$h on Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:01 pm

I feel so noobish but I cant send a pm, so just to answer, another kingdom

KingFi$h
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~~Shadow~~ on Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:02 pm

Which kingdom? Unless it doesn't matter. Send a short answer, as to not give anything away. :)

Oh, I know a lot of people having messaging problems. :p. lets hope it is fixed soon!

~~Shadow~~
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KingFi$h on Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:10 pm

It Doesn't Really matter, oh the twists! :3

KingFi$h
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:44 pm

Wow. This looks like an interesting roleplay indeed! I'm going to make the fire king.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gh6st on Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:14 am

Just submitted a character for a Forest warrior u vu just tell me if there's somethin' that needs changing!

Gh6st
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowAngel789 on Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:04 pm

Can we start this Rp or do we not have enough people? Also, can someone post something first because I don't really know how to start it off xD

ShadowAngel789
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laurellovescoffee on Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:13 pm

Can I reserve the Ice Kingdom Princess? This seems like an awesome roleplay!
~ Laurel

"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader. Not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." -El Doctorow

laurellovescoffee
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!