Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? »

Players Wanted: A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp »

The Gemgiant Chronicles: Starphel

a part of “The Gemgiant Chronicles: Starphel”, a fictional universe by Lialore.

"This was destruction – for the Gemgiants had arrived."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Gemgiant Chronicles: Starphel”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lialore on Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:09 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Gemgiant Chronicles: Starphel"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Comrade:
I didn't know Dashmiel was a he.
Dashmiel:
That's what she said.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lialore
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: The Gemgiant Chronicles: Starphel

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leli on Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:51 pm

I'll hash together a pro monster hunter from Kesthu to bother anyone from Ander and any pet dire wolves they might think to bring along.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Leli
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lialore on Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:06 pm

My characters will be up today and I'll have some rules posted soon too ^^

Lialore
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bliss on Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:37 pm

I'll my character in soon. :3

Bliss
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyEyesAreBlack on Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:09 pm

I should have a character ready to go soon, this looks very intriguing.
Let's get this straight. I'm an owl. Wise omen of death. Hoot-hoot.

"Whirlwind life of faith and betrayal; rise in anger, fall back and repeat. Slow degrees on the dark horizon, full moon rising lays ever at your feet!" - Far Cry by Rush

~Kir

MyEyesAreBlack
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lialore on Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:34 pm

Thanks guys ^^

If you have any questions about aaaaanything. Ask. I've pretty much put the minimum amount of information on the introduction so not to scare people away :P

Lialore
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anvil on Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:58 am

Here is a question.... what exactly is a gemgiant?
"Jake groaned and rolled onto his side."

The Master Roleplayer was born...

anvil
Member for 6 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lialore on Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:15 pm

I was going to outline it in the first post, but, here we go.

Gemgiants, are, as you can imagine, giants made out of gemstone. No one is sure whether they are aliens, or monsters of the planet. But they seem sentient. They came from the sky; no one knows how, or why. They vary in size, the smallest being the same size as Hagrid (you're welcome), others are as big as the palace buildings themselves. Mostly, they're red in colour, but there are some blue and green ones. No one can tell if they have senses, but they do have two, glowing eyes located in the large gem which is assumed to be their head. They're humanoid in shape, but massive and bulky. Their motives are uncertain. They crave gemstones - they use them to make themselves bigger and it's how new gemgiants are born. It doesn't seem as if they have any particular vendetta against the humans - until they start attacking them. They are big, lumbering beings of destruction the wreak havoc over their craving for gems. You'll want to stay out of their way.

I have the reasons to why and how but that's for me to know and our characters to discover :D

Lialore
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:12 pm

so roughly how big is a hagrid
in love, nothing is eternal but drinking your wine
there is no reason for bringing my life to you, other
than losing it.
I said, I just want to know you and then disappear.
you said, knowing me does not mean dying.

Iye Khara
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lialore on Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:26 pm

8ft6 :P

Lialore
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chono on Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:02 pm

Hello! I wanted to join the roleplay and was wondering if i could be the kings daughter of Ashae who manages to escape with the help of some guards. If not, I can totally do a different character.

Chono
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lialore on Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:09 pm

Hi!
If you make the character and send it to me I can check it out and give you some extra information and it should be fine. You also might want to get in touch with the user conor as he's playing a part of the Royal Guard :)

Lialore
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chono on Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:19 am

Oh snapples, cool! I'll pm him and start working on the character. It may take me a little bit to get it done (I am also working on a VERY long character sheet for another roleplay). I've actually been a member of RPG for 8 years, but I've forgotten my username and password to my last account. Silly me. School work is overflowing at me, but I'll have it in by Sunday the latest. I will try to get these both done today if I can!

Chono
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anvil on Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:46 am

Are we planning to start once Chono has posted his character?

anvil
Member for 6 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lialore on Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:18 pm

That's fine Chono :)

And I'm hoping to make the first post on Saturday evening. That way, it shouldn't get too ahead if Chono hasn't submitted. I was going to do it today but I've decided to be spontaneous and have a life today :P

Lialore
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anvil on Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:38 pm

That's fine for me. I have a tonne of work to do tomorrow, so the more reasons to procrastinate the better :)

anvil
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chono on Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:14 pm

I will try to get mine in today ╮( ̄_ ̄)╭

@Lialore
What is the royal familys last name?

Chono
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mylizardisdraco on Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:01 pm

Awwe it's Saturday now :( . I finished work early so I was ready for today *sniff* sorry if I don't make it on tomorrow.

mylizardisdraco
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leli on Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:25 pm

I'm tasked over the weekend. Will poat Monday.

Leli
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lialore on Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:27 pm

YO.
Will post today in my extremely hungover state ;)

Chono, I just PM'd'd'd'd you, but it's Tansai.

Poat when you can poat. We chill.

Lialore
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!