Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Gift: Chapter Two

The Gift: Chapter Two

a part of “The Gift: Chapter Two”, a fictional universe by Smith.

[COMPLETE] With the gods dead and dragons slowly spreading their dominion over the land, will you fight for something? Or die with nothing?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Gift: Chapter Two”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Gift: Chapter Two

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:28 pm

o-o...mk....

Dragon Age blood?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Smith
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:32 pm

Eh, possibly. found it on a different site and saved it just in case I wanted to use it. I thought it was nifty.

I just felt like it fit.

Posted. Lily taking flight and Caine getting in position in some sort of violence-crazed fervor.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:30 pm

Smith wrote:Although now that I think about it, I could have just time-skipped and assumed we were...damnit woman. This is exactly why I don't like saucy waifs in my roleplays!

Because I'm smarter than you good at pointing out flaws in your reasoning awesome? You can hardly blame me for that. (o_e)
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:38 pm

D:....SORRY!!!

My net was down for a couple days. Back nao. I shall type up a post by tommorow night!

...I could have typed it in advance while my net was out, now that I think about it......shhh Kiku. Just shhh.

Smith
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:49 pm

I love that I don't even have to say it anymore.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:25 pm

I'd be more angry if that spiffy new avi of yours was not so damn awesome.

Why has nobody posted?! ;-;

Smith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:40 pm

...we have

Arke
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:57 pm

Because you only just posted nub~

That being said, I am continuing my string of being the first to post after Smith so I can get all the juicy bits first.

Also, I do believe I've gotten the point across that Caine is a badass normal, if you can call being a berserking human normal. Oh, and Lily is damn good with the bow and golem combination. I do so love playing these eccentric characters.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:34 pm

I could ask the same of you regarding Revelation, ya lousy hypocrite. *cracks knuckles*

And thanks; I'm thinking of changing them every week just to annoy Shiva.

P.S. Thanks for the IC-lift, Machina. Does Air Alistair have a frequent fliers program?

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:48 pm

Shiva. Don't try to blend in. *scorn*

AND TALIS!!! I lol'ed. "...the berserker's yelling probably sped up the erection..."

:I...you wanna go Kiku? We f'na fade? Gettin' hot? HM?! I'd spout more ghetto terms for engaging in fisticuffs, but none come immediately to mind. *shrug* I'll post! Dun worry~ Not like anyone is interacting with Eos~

Smith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:28 pm

I knew that would get a rise out of someone...

http://mirrors.rit.edu/instantCSI/

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:59 pm

:I.....

<(;-;<) so proud. *fiercely huggles Talis*

Me post tommorow? Have you all posted? Anyone gunna post more this round? Big sh*t's goin' down soon. Big sh*t. Then, I might make a huge major plot-thingy :D

Smith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:55 am

Talisman wrote:I knew that would get a rise out of someone...

You and your puns. Seriously though, when even I stop and read that again just to make sure it says what I think it says, it's pretty blatant.

Ohmahgawd, Smith's going to do plot-thingies? Hit the bunkers people, sh*t is about to go down. And the world may possibly end, we'll have to see.

But probably not for a few more days. >:D

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:38 am

I didn't mean it like that actually, I was just typing it out and realized I said it afterward. By then I was just like, "Whatevs" and let it go. That post right there though? Oh yeah, differently intentional, obviously.

And plot thingies?

Aww hecks, let me jus' go find mah plot helmet.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:31 pm

Yaaaay~

Psychic Sniper! pew-pew!

I lied. No plot for jouse gaiz. Not yet. I decided we could wait one more round. ON THE BRIGHT SIDE! You get to live with the knowledge that MOAR dragons are coming.

*waves tiny flag and goes to check out Revvie*

Smith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:11 pm

things are getting crayzey

also i might just scrap that post and rewrite it, Kisikoni's getting a little too ridiculous.

EDIT: Yes, I am scrapping that post. It's poorly thought out and I apologize if anybody's already posting or has posted.

Arke
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:19 pm

*Points*

I might have to postpone my posting until late tonight or tomorrow. I am sore every where, and it's hard to come up with a post here. For some reason, the soreness is sucking out my creativity...

This soreness reminds me why I am going to college. To avoid manual labor jobs...

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:47 pm

Okie.

Smith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:26 pm

Right, posted. I am kind of nervous that I stepped on some toes...

But I felt Lily could add a lot more than, "Lol, elf gurl flies around on dragon and shotted arrows"

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:01 pm

I really want to see a TV show about Lily and the MkII. It's like Gundam only you don't shoot lasers and you aren't inside it!

Arke
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!