Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Gift of Innocence

The Gift of Innocence

a part of “The Gift of Innocence”, a fictional universe by FateWhisperer.

Tears have been shed and along with them, many have lost their innocence. Now they have been given a second chance through their work at the innocence corp. Will they choose salvation or their own damnation?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Gift of Innocence”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Gift of Innocence

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onica-Louis on Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:07 pm

You did? I shall check it out now and have a reponse in sometime tomorrow!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Onica-Louis
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:39 pm

Hey guys, first and foremost I want to apologize for my lack of activity. I had not been able to post beforehand and as Fate said I had been really busy, on the bright side I got myself a laptop so I should be able to post soon if school is not as hectic as I am foreseeing it will be.

I do apologize about that, I will try to keep up with not only this RP but all of the other ones that I am in and that are still alive. I will try to come up with a post soon~

Also, wish everyone that is going back to school luck!
My Roleplays
A Different Life
A Gift Of Innocence
"Wait for me I'll come back for you"- A warewolf boy

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onica-Louis on Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:14 pm

I'm sick and drowning in school work, but I'll try posting sometime this week!

Onica-Louis
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby umademeink96 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:43 pm

sorry i havent been able to reply ive been so busy lately its obnoxious
ImageImageC A S T O R &:::
X X X X X:::P O L L U X

umademeink96
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FateWhisperer on Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:11 pm

Hi guys I finally came back! Whew!!! College is busy socially and academically, but I'll try my best!

I noticed some of you guys kept on posting which is great thank you!

I know some of you have told me about your issues with posting and delays and that's fine! I'm in the same boat, though others haven't. I'll be sending PM's over the weekend just to figure out who is still here and reasons why posting has been difficult and all. I'll be understanding since I know we all have lives, but I just need to hear from you that's all.

That being said after that is over with I'll be moving the story along, so if any of you need a summary don't be afraid to ask.

FateWhisperer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:32 pm

I should be posting again tonight or tomorrow. :P

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FateWhisperer on Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:35 am

Sorry I haven't been on guys. I've been trying to find time to post but it's been really busy for me with college, clubs, a relationship, and other random things that happen. I thank those who have responded to my emails (by the way sorry for not replying) and to those who have been posting.

I've been contemplating whether or not to stop roleplaying and I've been really guilty for leaving you guys like this. By next Sunday if I don't post anything assume that the roleplay will be down, but I'll try to leave a goodbye message if that happens. I'm really sorry to those who have invested time in this and I thank you for the ride, but I'll try to find time. If I can't find time then it'll be my regret that I must take leave.

FateWhisperer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:16 pm

Hey guys, first of all I need to apologize... again. I am really sorry that I haven't posted, I have worked on my post but I have not finished it because I have been really busy with life. This semester has been the busiest for me and I have loads of homework, but that is no excuse... specially since I see that you guys are so awesome to keep posting. I know that @Ibecameinsane and @POM7 created another amazing RP resembling this one so, so I also want to specially apologize to you guys for not posting any time sooner >.< so I understand if you guys won't be on this one any longer.

If you guys are willing to, then I will dedicate myself more and give more time to this RP. As you may have noticed Fate might leave us, so if that is the case I might have to run the RP by myself or if someone else is interested we might Co-RP, though to be honest Fate and I had this very detailed idea as to how the RP will developed so if that is the case then there will be major spoilers!. However, I will be waiting for Fate to tell me whether she is really leaving.

So, that being said I want to know who's still in this~

Thank you so much for being so awesome everyone~ <3 and I hope to come back for reals this time (ohh school just give me a break please xD).

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:01 pm

@paokikipao: Hey pao! Firstly, I want to express my sincere remorse for starting another RP using our characters without your consent. We hope that you hold no ill will towards us for it. Seeing as both of you were busy, we created 'Misery Loves Company' to ensure that the storyline between our characters wouldn't die out with this roleplay. We didn't know whether this was still alive or not and we had worked very hard on their character development; we should've come to you and Fate for permission first and, for that, I apologize. We did give you and Fate credit where credit was do, though. And I tried to stay as original as possible, out of respect for the both of you.

That being said, POM7 and I are unsure as to our activity in Gift of Innocence. We're going with the same premise, storyline wise, in our new RP in retrospect to the characters. We'd love to stay and continue posting because we love this RP and the both of you especially because of everything you've done. However, we don't want to be repetitive. We'd both rather not change the storyline we have going for our characters because it took us so long to plan out. I guess you could say, we're pretty stubborn about where we want the boys to end up. Unfortunately, I don't think we'll be able to remain in this RP because we have the same characters in each one. I am, again, very sorry. We were both under the impression that this RP was dying after long intervals of inactivity and we didn't want our planning to go unexpressed. I hope you don't take it as a sign of disrespect that we took our characters elsewhere because I assure you it was not our intention.

I must express our immense gratitude for the both of you. Without you and Fate Daniel, Jasper, and Maki would not have become a reality. Daniel is, by far, my favorite character I have ever developed and without the two of you he wouldn't even exist. I did not intend to leave at the start, but considering the circumstances it'd be better if we did. I don't want to favor one RP over another in my attempt to keep posting for both. I must apologize to the rest of you as well, I hope that there are no hard feelings.

Thank you again Fate and Pao! I love you both so much (platonically, of course) and I look forward to roleplaying with both of you in the future if you'll have me. I genuinely hope this doesn't put a damper in our friendship.

With much love, from the both of us, we wish this roleplay the best of luck! <3

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:54 pm

@ibecameinsane don't worry, I am not at all offended whatsoever that you guys decided to create another RP, I can't speak for Fate but I am sure that she doesn't mind either. I am flattered that you guys decided to open another one based on this one. I also thank that you gave us credit, that was really lovely and gave me feels all over lol. I am glad to see that one of my favorite characters *Ever* will survive and won't die. I would be most delighted to join your RP but seeing the circumstances I don't want to take the risk of ruining it by inactivity so I might just lurk and read those fabulous post for your RP that I am eagerly waiting as in right now.

As I said before, I understand that you guys will be leaving us, it is very sad to hear that. I fear that this RP has come to and end and for that I apologize profoundly. If there are people interested then I will work hard to revive it but if not then we will leave it at that.

I must admit that I will be sad to see Scar die so I understand you guys wanting to save them. *sigh* I hope I can use her in the future, after all her fierceness was always fun to play c;
I love you guys too haha, I really think that everyone in the RP is very talented and I enjoyed playing with every single one of you <3
Again, don't worry about it and I understand why you did so. It is very sad to see a RP you love die out, and even worse in my case to see it die because of your fault (/.\)

Feels of regret right there XD

I am also immensely grateful that you guys were able to create such amazing characters, I think that they are truly amazing and one of my favorite characters of all times xD. Daniel is just EPIC and his awesomeness can never ever be denied. No hard feelings at all and I am so looking forward to roleplaying with both in the near future as well. Our friendship cannot be harmed haha I seriously luve you guys (platonically as well, of course) and I am sure that we will RP again~

I also wish you both the best of luck in your new Roleplay, I am more than sure it will be successful~!

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:31 am

I hope this group stays up and running, though, if it is unable to keep running I understand. I must say that this was a great idea for a roleplay and I love it. I would like to just say that I am still in this and I do hope this roleplay will still continue. If not then that is alright, and if this roleplay were to not continue any longer I do hope to see you guys in other roleplays and I hope that if this roleplay were to end that I would be able to roleplay with you guys again.

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FateWhisperer on Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:53 am

Hi everyone. I am deeply sorry, but I am officially leaving. I saw those messages and I truly wanted to continue the RP. It really hurts to have to give up on something you've worked so hard on and which others have enjoyed participating in. However, real life shit happens and sometimes you can't have everything that you wanted. :/ It was very fun making my first RP and having so many people enjoy roleplaying and I had so much planned out for you guys!! I'll be making an official farewell post in the I'm Leaving trend in a few days since I truly don't know if I can ever RP again. If Pao wants, she can take the reigns or even start it up again and co-RP with someone (though warning like she said...SPOILERS!!) and/or you can even join the RP that ibecameinsane made. I truly don't have a problem with that (and this definately doesn't put a damper in our friendship! <3 I think I'm in the wrong for not being able to continue :( ). I would put my characters to adoption but does the RP disappear if I do since I'm the owner or not? Lol sorry I'm still a noob xD. Well....I guess this is it. Thank you all and I hope you guys have fun RPing. I loved your posts, your characters, your support, and you and I hope that you all go on to greener pasteurs. :)

-FateWhisperer

FateWhisperer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:32 pm

Awww, alright. Thank you for creating the group, it was great to roleplay in it while it was going, and it's sad to see you go. Like I said thank you for creating the group and allowing me to create the two characters that were amazing to me. This roleplay was great to be apart of, and I understand the reasons why you must leave. Anyways, thanks.

- Hallowed :)

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!