Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Gilded Cage - Slaves in need

The Gilded Cage - Slaves in need

a part of “The Gilded Cage - Slaves in need”, a fictional universe by Oborosen.

The land of Amesha has been changing for many years and the arrival of new faith has changed it for the better. Save for the house of Raven Home, wherein a strong tradition still holds true after all these generations.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Gilded Cage - Slaves in need”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Gilded Cage - Slaves in need

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:19 am

I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday, best wishes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:58 am

Thought I would pop in and say Hi. I have two characters that I submitted and I look forward to writing with you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:15 am

Holy crap, I made it on! Time to start coming back onto the site regularly if I can manage >.<

I is a bad stealthy for neglecting my rp buddies. I swear I don't mean to. Been having some brain farts and falling asleep every time I do manage to make it on....mainly because i get on when I should be sleeping...
Current quote going on in my head:

"You look like a girl!"
"That's what I am, half-wit!"
"Yeah, but today you look it!"

Ever After

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:21 am

Alright, getting things started again.
Had to get my entire system updated twice to make sure the internet and my computer could shake hands like friends again.. but it was a pain in the making.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:12 pm

I must apologize for being gone for the last few days, unfortunately my family has recently suffered a tragedy in the death of my stepfather and we have spent the last few days getting preparations for his funeral in order in time to beat the snow flurry that hit us.

Everything is done as of now, so I am to be considered back for the time being.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:17 am

Sorry to hear Oborosen.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:36 pm

I AM SO APOLOGETIC!!!!!

I'm still here and I'm REALLY sorry for not posting recently... But I am back, albeit a little sick since, you know, it's cold. But I will post sometime within the week...

And I'm sorry for your loss Oboroson.

And did we get a new person to post with? Oohh! XD yay! Hope to have fun posting with ya Slippers!
The price of being a sheep is boredom.
The price of being a wolf is Loneliness.
Choose one or the other with great care.

-Hugh Macleod

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:56 pm

You did :) Had considered joining a while ago but at the time there had been a lot of interest so I waited. Now felt like a good time to jump on in.

I look forward to writing with you all. :) I feel like Alexander will find a muse in one of them and become obsessed. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:13 am

I apologize for being unresponsive. And I am happy to see a newcomer!
I know I've been a bad stealthy, but I have started working on a reply tonight. Will have to finish sometime tomorrow or Saturday, but I am actively working on jumping back in, if you'll still have me.

Also, I'm very sorry to hear about your loss Oborosen. Wishing you all the best.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:02 am

I'll be in to post tonight

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:10 am

Apologies for not posting more the other night. I was getting ready to leave for the big game and things got a little hectic.

Post will be up tonight for everyone else.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:46 am

Post are coming in tonight.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:41 am

I had to postpone a few things everyone. The post is ready, save for a few corrections and I need to add in the response for Babble's turn.

Currently saved on my desktop.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:03 am

Apparently the system had deleted the old post, because of how it was posted.

Good thing I had the copy saved.

Have a nice weekend everyone.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:05 pm

My laptop has kicked the bucket. Once I have something other than my phone to type on I will reply.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:44 am

My work hours have been long indeed.....

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:00 am

I've got to step out tonight and I wont be back until late Monday.

Enjoy your weekends everyone.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:10 pm

Apologies everyone, I have been fighting a virus for the last few days. So I have been stuck at home asleep, heavily medicated, or a combination of the two...

So yea, my time has been somewhat uneventful.

Post will be up in a few hours hopefully, after I get my backlog at work done.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:17 am

Enjoy your weekend everyone.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:32 am

I am going through a few things for work. So I currently do not have much time to post for today, or possibly even the next two days.

I will come in with a post on Friday at the latest and then we can all continue.

Apologies Zalgo, it seems that when you posted I didn't notice because I had my screen set up for most of the day and I wasn't aware that yours was added before mine. The response to your post will be in with the others.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!