The Gilded Cage - Slaves in need

The Gilded Cage - Slaves in need

a part of “The Gilded Cage - Slaves in need”, a fictional universe by Oborosen.

The land of Amesha has been changing for many years and the arrival of new faith has changed it for the better. Save for the house of Raven Home, wherein a strong tradition still holds true after all these generations.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Gilded Cage - Slaves in need”.
Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: The Gilded Cage - Slaves in need

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:58 pm

Still here. Haven't been able to get onto the site but still here when it lets me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:46 pm

Yeah, I've been getting either blocked by the bad gateway error, or 404ed and that just seems to erk me more and more these days.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oborosen
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:40 pm

So... apparently I double posted... weird.

But my post was kept late due to the site either being down or just constantly logging me out everytime I tried to post.
The price of being a sheep is boredom.
The price of being a wolf is Loneliness.
Choose one or the other with great care.

-Hugh Macleod

BlueWind_22
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:06 am

Re-logging in, or wiping site cookies is one way to fix that. Though if you don't allow certain ones. Then the site wont function correctly for some reason... go figure.

Just so everyone knows, I'm still here. I got caught up in re-writing a few of the entries from before and going through a few character sheets in the NPC line-up for the time being.

Despite how long it took I'm supremely glad that everyone managed to post.

Oborosen
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:43 pm

Oborosen wrote:Yeah, I've been getting either blocked by the bad gateway error, or 404ed and that just seems to erk me more and more these days.

Sorry about that! We've recently tracked down the instability to a failed disk drive, which we've swapped out and things have been running smoothly ever since. Good luck with your story!
Alvin Toffler wrote:The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 14 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 pm

Yay I'm back on RpG and it also appears that I just got a new achievement... for making a character..

Oh well, better late then never I suppose.

Alright everyone, we're starting back up seeing as this whole connection issue should be done with. I've been browsing the site for nearly an hour now and I haven't been disconnected at all.

Thanks to Remæus and the others for getting the problem addressed.

Oborosen
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:46 am

Alright, I've tried posting three times now and I think it was an issue with my old browser.

This last attempt has gone through and thankfully I didn't have to go back to chrome to do so.

PS.
How is everyone enjoying the new layout?
It's taken me a bit to get used to how everything is working now and I didn't event realize that the OOC was up in a new tab. Simple because my browser shot me down to the story block.

Oborosen
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:50 am

I don't really like the new format... took a bit to adjust.

Either way, I'm glad you were able to post. I almost thought you had forgotten about this place.

BlueWind_22
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Wed May 15, 2019 7:40 pm

I actually had a difficult time getting used to the format as well. But still managed to do rather well with it in the end.

Now if it can only notify us when someone post in the OOC for the group. That would help me know when someone else has said something.

Oborosen
Member for 8 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!