Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

The glory after the election...

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pink Shadow on Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:23 pm

The jeep would pull up and the sides of the truck as the mecha pulled near them. The driver and passenger leapt from the truck and landed roughly on the jeep as it steered off to the right, entering the cover of the thick trees; jammers had been set up all over the forest to keep their base from being found, not that it was anywhere nears the area they were at. The jeep would get away unless the mecha would destroy the entire forest.

The truck would have its front blown up and the rest crash into the large hole made by the blast, the broken mecha on the back roaring and flipping, knocking some trees down as it flew off the back of the truck. They could have it, the main components for the computer had been stripped away along with the beam sabers and flasher shield; it was just a very broken machine at this point in time, but they wouldn't be able to know.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Pink Shadow
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:25 pm

The young man slid down the railing of the staircase that lead down to the main floor. He was obviously not in a patient mood, sure of a far worse assualt. He snapped his fingers towards the medics on duty in this base.

"Get him a dose of pain killing drugs, the ones that keep your mind right and don't make you high. That and have his bandages changed and his wounds closed. Use the salves if needed. But hurry."

He strode over to the lt. Commander of this base. And gave him a feirce look in the eyes.


"Are the modifications finished? Which units are deployed?"

The officer answered "Yes they are, and the 1st through 5th teams are deployed."

The young warlord smirked and moved his head in a disappointed way.


"Deploy all the teams, even the Arieses. Make all be at their battle stations, and prepare to defend everything if needed... and we will need to."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Warr
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:34 pm

Zhelir shook his head as the suit rolled across the ground. It was broken, the weapons were gone, save for the vulcans, but it was still a frame, and one they could use. He didn't even speak, his left hand merely danced across the control pannel, whicn broadcast an automated message to the Taurus. They all shifted into a circle around the area, forming a defensive line around Mercurius and the fallen suit. He then sent a broadcast back to Sinful.

Send me everythin' ya got. We gotta level this forest; there's a base somewhere nearby, but I can't pick it up. I'll stick around here and guard Aarkon's suit until a pickup arrives.

And with that, he assumed his own defensive position, expanding the radius of his sensors and ensuring the beam cannon was set to fire.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aarkon on Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:34 pm

Aarkon chuckled some at the man’s glare, finding it quite amusing how he could get anyone to be angry with him without even trying. Aarkon’s burnt hand moved out and grabbed the man’s offered one and shook it strongly, showing no sign of pain even though it looked as if the hand had taken third degree burns.

”I agree, the Colonies are great, but their leaders aren’t so… Enjoyable. Besides, all this peace was causing trouble underground, and there’s nothing worse than that, because then you don’t know what you would be up against. I knew… But I didn’t know soon enough, and after the Gundam Attacks and such, I knew I was far too behind.”

Aarkon lifted a brow as the man’s phone rung and he answered it. Aarkon looked around some, trying not to be interested in the conversation that was had. But as soon as it said they were chasing a truck his eyes flashed and he looked at Warren. They had found Pink… He cursed under his breath, he should have never let her get involve, this wasn’t her problem, the Shadow Land was gone… Aarkon looked at the door he was motioned to and followed.

”Well, I don’t know how good I will be in my state, but hell, I’ve done better in worse. And I love challenges. Mercurius huh? Interesting, wasn’t that the Mobile Suit built and destroyed in 195? Heh, those bastards, nothing but lies… Not surprised that Zhelir has it… Not one bit.”

Aarkon followed Warren and smirked as the secret entranceway was revealed. Seems everyone had secrets nowadays. His eyes scanned the area, and once he saw the Mobile Suits his eyes went from their dazed and innocent look to that of a hardened killer. Someone not quite alive, but not quite dead. He knew war was coming, but now that it was confirmed, his old nature would have to come back if he was to survive. Did he provoke the war? Good. He looked to Warren.

”Count the Azure Shadow on your team…”He looked away and at a Leo, his voice going to a small whisper,”… The Azure Shadow rises from the grave…”

Medics soon changed his bandages, put wound closing solutions on his gashes, and even gave him a pain killer, numbing his feelings but not sense of control.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Aarkon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pink Shadow on Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:45 pm

She knew that the Mecha would take the bait, staying back for the fallen one. She waited until the Jeep was far enough away, going up a small hill, and let it come to a slow stop. She took a stand on the passenger seat, sitting on the window frame of the it and held her hand up, to no one in particular, and pushed the button on it's top, the fallen mecha giving a loud beep as the explosives that were set in it as they removed it from the lake and were driving were activated and would soon explode, enough force to injure the mecha at it and maybe destroy a few of the lesser ones as it exploded. She saw the smoke rise, not knowing the actual outcome though. She grabbed her phone and rose it to her ear.

"Okay, evacuate the base, leave no evidence, with this much fire power in the area they knew about it. Send me an elite fire squad and everyone else… Get to the secondary base and we'll meet you there. Affirmative. Pink Shadow out."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Pink Shadow
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:54 pm

A roar of a curse exploded from Zhelir's lips. He didn't care that Mercurius' planet defensors had absorbed almost all of the damage from the suit, due to his proximity to it. He didn't care that the only suit to take damage was one of the Taurus to the west, whos left arm seemed to have gone offline, and such was confirmed by an incoming broadcast. What he cared about was the fact that, not only had they just lost a potential suit, but that he had fallen for the trap.

He opened a comm channel to his men after responding to the message on his personal }{G comm.

Alright, guys, we know what kind of intelligence we're workin' with now; stupid enough to destroy their own suit in a time of great strain in that particular department. Stupid enough to try to pull a trap like that next to a suit with planet defensors. That kinda intelligence. So, now that we've lost one target and the other's been vaporized, fuck our orders. 'Til our reinforcements come in, we've got no word comin' from Sin. So waste every son of a bitch you see. Land, air, civilian, merc, or military. If it ain't one of us and I don't say otherwise, fuck it up.

He cut off his semi-speech with a second loud curse, before returning his attention to the }{G comm.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:17 am

A comm from the shuttle opened to the cockpit of Zhelir, his face, eyes closed and hat tipped, appeared before him.

Cavalry's on the way.

He left the comm open to Zhelir while opening another to every Taurus moving through the earth's atmosphere with him.

Boys, let's get ready, gonna' have some fun.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:23 am

Zhelir grinned. It was time to show them who they were fucking with. Or rather, who they were harboring had fucked with. His voice came back through the comm to his own team of Taurus, his voice less rageful and more spirited.

Alright, boys n' girls. New orders. We got friendlies comin' from above. That don't mean you can drop your guard up in the air, it means check your targets before you fire. If it's colony make, for the love of God, don't shoot.

Also, maintain a defensive ring until the cavalry arrives, which shouldn't be more'n a couple minutes. After that, I want you to lay waste this forest. Burn it, blast it, I don't care. We'll turn all of Canada into one flat plain if we have to, but we're gunna find that base, and all the others they got stashed up here.


He then returned his attention to the radar and other various displays, waiting for incoming, be they friendly or enemy.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:33 am

The shuttles came into clear view above the Colony mobile suits beneath them. The shuttles then slammed on their reverse thrusters, releasing the mobile suits in their bays to drop from the air, their own thrusters igniting to move into formation. They then land at the side of Zhelir's own group, a black and gold Leo at the lead with a massive Dober cannon on his right arm and a 105mm rifle in the other. It seemed the Leo was armed to the teeth.

Well well Zhelir, get yourself in a lil' bit more trouble than ya' could handle this time?

He smirked once more as Zhelir's face came up on the view screen before him.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:37 am

Zhelir grinned into the small window on his left-hand viewscreen, displaying Kaden's face.

Not positive that I can't handle it. Shit, I don't even know what 'it' is. But if I'm blowing the forest off its roots, I don't wanna get caught with my pants down by some batallion of Serpants or some shit.

He then redirected his comm back to his group of Taurus.

Alright, men. Waste this shithole.

With that, he aimed for a window over two of his own Taurus' shoulders, at nothing in particular but trees, and fired the beam cannon.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:03 am

The young warlord gazed with a crazed yet contented look at Aarkon. He smiled insanely, that's the only way to describe it. Then he motioned towards one of the Leos.

"Get in it, that's your new baby for this battle... and I can tell you this. Don't try anything to insane. I won't be bailing you're arse out if you do. I stumbled onto this situation and you caused it. You caused them to find this..."

He turned away and ran towards his leo, climbing up it and such as fast as possible, yet still safe. He entered the cockpit, powered up systems, and closed the cockpit door.

"Attention troops, an explosion went off somewhere near the forest and on the road. We do not want the hidden zone discovered, and you know it. Fight your best, and fight intelligently. Be prepared for all out Battle, because I sense its coming."

The entire force of twenty Leos stood there ground, not really notices on radar or by their preoccupied enemies, and four Aries flew out to help in the oncoming battle, prepared to fire on the enemy at any moment, and twenty or so leos also came out from the wood work of the forest, prepared to defend this land if needed. Totally prepared for battle. They already had begun aiming their 105mm rifles at the Mercurius' Taurus buddies with their further range possbile.

Warren smiled deftly as he began to pilot his Leo out of the hidden hangar, and into the forest.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Warr
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:09 am

The whipping motion of the black and gold Leo was breath taking, the only sound to cease the glances was a shot from the Dober cannon mounted on it's arm, ripping it's way through one of the newly presented Leos, most likely from the new force of mobile suits appearing now on his own radar.

Look alive people, we've got company!

With his words, each of his men turn about to fire their beam cannons at the advancing Leos, their shots literally ripping through their metal to leave gaping molten holes in their wake.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:10 am

Seemingly out of nowhere a grey Aries falls in line with Warren. He gracefully kept pace with the Leo as he flew threw the air. His gaze settled upon the Mercurius' seemingly right handed man. The gold and black Leo that stood a few paces behind him. A comm opened up with Warrius as Gabriel appeared on his screen, not saying anything, but keeping the channels open. He had a determined look upon his face and a smoke in his lips. He hadn't fought in a while, this would be a nice warm up. He nodded slightly to Warrius and dropped back with a barrel roll to the leading position of the Aries moblie dolls under Warren's command.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aarkon on Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:16 am

Aarkon sat on the railing of one of the upper levels of the factory as the men below scurried, preparing Leo's and prepping themselves for launch. The Painkiller had set in but it couldn't heal the broken bones within his chest cavity, or the fractured ones in his arms. He looked down as his newly bandaged hand, the bright white glaring to him, the pain killer having made his vision more Perceptive... Or maybe he had forgotten what it was like to not living constant pain. He chuckled some, the laugh came out rattled though... Probably bone shards in his lungs. He wiped the blood from his lip with a cloth.

He looked around some, wondering which one he would pilot. A Leo... Outdated piece of junk! But it was better than going with nothing... And even his skills made a Leo very deadly, he might be able to take out one or two Taurus' more elite pilots... The lesser ones would drop like flies... But then... What if some were Dolls? DOLLS!? He growled some, that was the whole reason why he was nearly killed and stripped from his military position... Suicidal soldiers were no longer needed, they were making Dolls. He shivered some. He slowly stopped sitting and took a stand.


"I'll show them that no machine can replace me! And no pilot nowadays can match me!" His fist shot out and punched the metal bar, crushing it inwards and almost splitting it in half. He felt no pain, but the knuckles of his bandages were once again crimson.

He climbed into the Leo that he was told to and fired it up, the cockpit closing and he lifted out of the base, rushing towards the battle which already started. Aarkon pulled on the trigger firing at the Taurus as they fired back on the Leo group.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Aarkon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:26 am

The young warlord's mobile suit moved forward rather rapidly and he looked rather flustered on the little screen of him that was present in the cockpits of each with a comm link up with him. His midnight blue eyes burned with intensity as he stared onto the scene of this battlefield, already getting somewhat out of hand.

The leos moved forward with the same skill and speed of movement that only an expert pilot could muster, and in a way that was quite obviously the same way as the sole surviving pilot from the New York Harbour attack.

He was moving at a pace that he easily got to the area where the battle was beginning.


"This is the commanding officer of the forces placed here by the NAN. I want to know what your buisness here is. I'm sure you'd actually have a legitament reason this time..."

He nodded in thanks towards Gabrielle, and told him thanks in a clearly un-accented french. Then he turned towards the now preparing to battle frenzy Aarkon and shook his head.

"Aarkon, stand down. I did not give the order to fight yet."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Warr
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:39 am

He whips his suit about, taking aim and firing into the groups of Leos with his Dober gun, taking out several with even one of the massive shots. He then whipped his 105mm gun about the radius of Leos moving in towards his group as the Taurus continue to take down several Leos as well. His attention snaps to the right as two of his suits move down through the massive amount of gun fire as he attempts to dodge several shots as well. Suddenly the words of Warrius blare over his own comm, his attention grabbed.

Well well, if it aint the general. You made a big mistake by comin' to this fight pal. As for our reasons, we got 'em an that's all you need to know 'sides that you're already fucked.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aarkon on Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:40 am

Aarkon made his Leo bend down to it's knee as he used the cover of the trees and frowned,"Order to fight? They're blasting at your men and you want us to wait for orders?!... Peh, fine... But if I get hit I'll rip them all apart, Orders or no... Got me?"

He hadn't meant to sound condesending, or aggressive, but the in his life of battles, he never followed an actually order. When him and his team were launched, they were given targets and told to kill at all costs. Including their lives; and everyone that Aarkon knew died, all but a handful who were now in threat of dying.

He ran his hand over the keyboard of the Mobile Suits and locked onto the Leo that stood out and grinned like a maniac would,
"That one's mine..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Aarkon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:53 am

Warrius cracked his neck as he finally entered the battle zone, and he aimed his rifle at Kaden's leo. With a nearly inhuman speed of hitting buttons and controls on his keyboards and other controls in his mobile suit he made it duck behind the tree cover and he aimed right at the shoulder which supported the arm with the dober gun. His eyes focused and he aimed and locked on, all with in the space of ten or less seconds. He looked towards Aarkon, and smiled nodding.

"You have a point there..."
He pulled the trigger, and the shot went off a blast of beam rifle beam flying at Kaden's leo's shoulder.

"And that was the order...."

He reopened the com channell, and glared forward.

"Wind, You know nothing about my reasons as to being here either. And I made no mistake. You entered restricted territory, looking for the one known as Aarkon no doubt. Him and his broken mobile suit... poor man, dieing from broken bones and still not allowed a chance to not die..."

He fired off three shots, at the Taurus around Kaden.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Warr
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:59 am

He raises the Dober cannon upwards as he watches Warrius take his first aim, keeping his own trained on his enemy as he leaps over in a dodge. He prepares his shot, holding off to be prepared until that beam shot is fired. After it's burst a shot is fired from the Dober to at least tear apart some of it before it slammed down on his cannon, rendering it useless. He then bursts back, switching the 105mm cannon to his other hand as he draws forth his G-unit shield into his left.

Say what'cha' want. We'll do what we've gotta' an if ya' think you're good enough to stop us then get to it!

As soon as his words escape he begins firing amongst the Leo's once more, aiming particularly towards Warrius' own.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aarkon on Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:01 am

Chuckled and pushed down on the petal of the Mobile Suit causing it to stand and move forward, toppling over trees as it moved forward. Aarkon aimed the riffle of his Mobile Suit and fired at opposing Taurus which were taking out a few of his fellow Leo's. Aarkon managed to blow the head off one, the Mobile Suit falling over and exploding; and taking out another arm of another.

Aarkon now stood across from the custom Leo, opening the communication screen, his face appearing on Kaden's.


"Well, well! If it isn't the cowboy! You two are never far apart are you? Did you think I'd forget you? I told you not to forget my eyes... These are the eyes that will kill you! I'll take the money you took from me out of your Leo when I take its... And your... Remains."

---------------------------

OOC: Me and Southern are fighting live; VIA IM. Outcome will be posted.
[/b]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Aarkon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.

 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests