Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The glory after the election...

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:08 am

The trailing of his 105mm gun ends as another, rather basic looking, Leo drops before him, the comm opening to his own suit.

Voice - "Well, well! If it isn't the cowboy! You two are never far apart are you? Did you think I'd forget you? I told you not to forget my eyes... These are the eyes that will kill you! I'll take the money you took from me out of your Leo when I take its... And your... Remains."

He leans his head back as laughter bursts from him, taking a good minute for it to cease.

Man, you've gotta' be kiddin' me. All I can say is be prepared 'cause you can't even phathom the power of the Southern Wind.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:18 am

As the battle raged, Warrius' mind stayed cool, and he just cracked his neck as he looked intently around his mobile suit and began to prepare his own attack's worse form. He began aiming at the Taurus' heads, and cockpits and such, aiming at and firing upon the closest one, aiming at its head. He fired off a shot at it, and then stopped playing sniper from the woods and began to rain down all the other shots his beam rifle had out on the Taurus that were with Kaden.

"You obviously think I'm a novice, and in case you did not know. I am not... underestimation is many enemies downfall..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Warr
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:28 am

Another series of transport ships suddenly popped as large blips on the radar. Out of these transportships another 9 Taurus mobile suits began plummeting to Earth from a height of about 50 feet. In the middle of these 9 Taurus suits was one peculiar suit that stood out from all the rest just as the Mercurius did from the Tauruses. Any seasoned veteran from the wars that occured during the year AC 196 would realize that this particular suit was a Serpent that appeared to be wearing a black cape attached to the back of the shoulders on the mobile suit. The cape had a large }{G insignia on it clearly depicting the mobile suit was piloted by someone of importance. The pilot then opened up a channel to Zhelir and Kaden, putting Zhelir in the lower left corner of his screen and Kaden in the lower right.
"Starting the party without me? We shouldn't have met this much resistance. There is definitely a military base here that we need to take care of. Apparently it holds some importance to be guarded like this. I guess that would explain why Aarkon came down here."
Already through his screen he could see the mobile suits firing at eachother. But with his addition to the army on the ground, there would be a total of 30 pilots from the colonies ready to fight all the way to hell and back. As the new addition to the Colonial suits approached the ground, they fired off their verniers in short bursts to help slow their descent. The Taurus suits steaded the aim on their beam rifles towards the slowly emerging Leo suits and opened fire at will.

Meanwhile, the Serpent mobile suit gathered in the surroundings keeping a weary eye out for any other surprise mobile suits that might appear. Once firmly on the ground, General Sin raised his dual gatling gun in the general direction of the incoming Leo mobile suits. He then let rip an astonishing barrage of bullets across the forested area. Huge trees were reduced to nothing but splinters in the midst of the chaos that reigned down the lane he aimed. He then pulled out the hilt of a beam sword into his left hand and ignited the weapon. At the same time his sensors would begin the process of locking on to multiple targets all at once as he prepared to make another a massive assault. He then released another broadcast through the channels he had opened to Zhelir, Zhelir's Taurus squad, Kaden, Kaden's Taurus Squad, and his own Taurus squad.

"This will work to our advantage. Make sure to cause as much devestation to the surroundings as you can. It'll make it easier to find this base."
ImageImage

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aarkon on Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:17 am

Aarkon positions his Mobile Suit Leo, dropping his riffle and drawing the Beam Saber that was equipped on it. The Leo’s shield shifted forward, now resting lowly on the left forearm rather than high on it’s bicep to keep from getting it it’s way for firing the riffle. Aarkon listened to the man speak one last time.

Voice Only Communication – ” Man, you've gotta' be kiddin' me. All I can say is be prepared 'cause you can't even phathom the power of the Southern Wind”

Aarkon gave a small laugh before pushing his petals down and shifting the throttle forward, the Leo charging at full land speed without thruster assistance at the opposing Leo, which Kaden was piloting. Aarkon pulled back on the right control, the right arm holding the Beam Saber lifting upward and pulling it down sent the glowing red beam towards Kaden’s Leo’s left shoulder.

At the same moment, Kaden had drawn his 105mm Cannon and threw it forward, hitting Aarkon’s mobile suit in it’s lower torso the same moment the Beam Saber sliced into his Mobile Suit’s shoulder, but the blow caused Aarkon to stumble back and the blade of the Saber merely pierced his armor. Kaden kept the Cannon in Aarkon’s Mobile Suit’s gut as he fired his Vulcans upon him, but with a quick movement of activating his thrusters, Aarkon allowed his Mobile Suit to roll to the side, the bullets firing aimlessly into the air.

Aarkon then threw his Beam Saber’s blade forward, aiming for the cockpit, wanting to finish this fight in one quick stroke, but it seems Kaden was not only a skilled soldier, but also had an extremely better Mobile Suit as he reached behind him and pulled out a Beam Glaive, igniting it and using it to parry Aarkon’s attack off to the side. Aarkon struggled to keep his Mobile Suit steady, hearing a cracking sound come from his arms as he pulled on the controls.

Kaden moved the Beam Glaive down, spinning it through his hand, and aiming it at the groin area of the opposing Leo, before inserting it through the Mobile Suit. After doing this, Kaden activated his thrusters and caused his Mobile Suit to fly backwards, pulling Aarkon forward some before ripping a large hole into his groin area, the leg workings of Aarkon’s suit beginning to fail at this point.

While flying back, Kaden aims his Vulcan Guns once more at Aarkon, this time stroking and blowing various holes through the Mobile Suit, causing Aarkon’s Leo to fall to it’s knees. Aarkon watched as Kaden landed, then pulled his right arm back, the left having been damaged by the Vulcan Guns, and tossed his Beam Saber, sending it spinning through the air towards Kaden. Kaden quickly blocks with his Beam Glaive, lets it slide down the shaft, then kicks it upwards before using the Glaive to knock the Beam Saber back at Aarkon.

Aarkon screamed as the electrical equipment around him exploded and shorted out. The Saber has pierced itself into the Cockpit, the beam only inches away from Aarkon. He began to sweat from the heat. The Beam Saber soon died and the Leo fell to it’s back, completely useless, and ready to explode. The only life left in it was the cracked communication screen which flickered onto life, Kaden’s face appearing on it.

“Hilarious, they send a wounded man to fight me.”

"Who you callin' wounded? I wear these for style..."
He coughes up blood shortly after the comment.

“Heh, sad kid, sad. You should think again before you rush into a battle with me. There's not even any point in killin' you, you're pretty much already dead.”
Aarkon laughs and lets his head fall back on his chair,"Alright... If you don't kill me now, you'll regret it.... But, you're right.. I am pretty much already dead."

“Pssh, i'll be 'round when you think you're good 'nough to take me on again.”

Aarkon closes his eyes, "... I'll find you... I will." He coughs up some more blood and his body goes limp within the mutilated Leo. After a moment of not moving Aarkon released the emergency hatch and climbed out of the Leo. Maybe he should stop piloting Mobile Suits, he was no good at it. He pointed up at the Leo he had just fought, ”I’ll rip you from your Leo myself and kill you! KILL YOU!”Aarkon paused and listened as he heard a crackling. He looked down as his Leo exploded, sending his body up and out into the forest. He hot the top of the trees and fell, crashing through branches to break his fall as his unconscious body fell to the floor of the forest. His bandages were bloody and torn along with his cloths now, and he laid in his own pool of blood.

Aarkon
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:42 am

A victorious cry burst from the back of Zhelir's throat, as he popped open a comm channel to the general he hadn't had the pleasure of meeting yet.
He hung his head low, a cloud of smoke roiling up from beneath his hair.

So, general... you might remember me from a while back. New York Harbor, y'know. All those poor dead soldiers, all because your leader has too big an ego and too small a brain. By the way, before you get killed out here, where is your glorious leader? We ain't heard any shit fly from 'is mouth in some time.

He raised the beam cannon to target a group of leos that were picking on the taurus previously wounded by the explosion. With one pull of the trigger, a massive beam, not as large or powerful as a buster shot, but powerful all in the same, erupted from the end of the barrel, tearing through one, the left side off another, and the right off a third, just as they were moving into a standard spread formation.

This was where Zhelir felt most alive. In the midst of a massive battle, his commrades laying waste to his foes and said foes realising their life was nearly at its end. Indeed, one of the more advanced pilots just got blown to pieces by Kaden.

This is what I call a good day... Zhelir muttered, pivoting around to take aim on the leader's suit.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:22 pm

He turned his mobile suit for the moment to look over towards Kaden to catch a glimpse of him dealing a final blow by the cockpit. He couldn't help but let a smile cross his face as it appeared the tide of this battle had turned heavily into our favor. The Leos appeared to be outgunned and outnumbered by now as the heavy suppressive beam fire being thrown towards the Leos by the Taurus suits began to lay waste to the forest and Leo suits. Explosions from fallen Leos, and a couple fallen Taurus suits had caused a huge eruption in flames as a massive forest fire began to spread. This was indeed a grand canvas to paint our carnage. He knew that the adrenaline would be pumping through the veins of all his pilots. This is what we've lived for and waited to see all these years.

By now his missile launchers had locked onto several targets and he lowered his dual gatling gun as he prepared to fire.

"Look out boys, about to unload."
And with that he launched a total of 16 missiles from his suit directed towards 8 of the remaining 14 Leos. Two missiles each, he thought, would be more than enough to render these pathetic Leos useless. The missiles left behind a trail of white smoke that enshrouded his mobile suit in a white fog for a few moments. He would use this white fog as cover for him to zig-zag his way into melee range with the remaining mobile suits. He would make quick work of the remaining suits with his beam sword.
"Destroy them all! Do not let them regroup! Check your orders."
Just as he began to close in on the mobile suits, a transmission being globally transmitted popped up on a separate screen to his right. It was apparently a speech being given by the leader of the Africa.
""MY PEOPLE! We can no longer sit and watch as the colonies rage war against our earth. We have become too much of a peaceful and conserved nation and our enemies has started to use that against us. We cannot sit and let the Europeans, the North American’s, the Asian’s and the rest fight our battles for us. We are part of this earth just as much as they are. As I speak, another attack on the earth is commencing in the North American nation. I’m sure we have heard of the few attacks that were made earlier on these weeks, including the one on Earth’s leader. What does our proud race have to say and DO about this? Well you don’t have to think about that, because I will NOT sit here and let this earth fall into pieces. As your leader, I shall fight back with a fury that the world has never seen the African Nation use. We are no longer going to stand aside and act as if we are not an intelligent and useful race, we are going to invest in a military, and…some of those things called mobile suits.""
""We all know that the other nations have used our land and various other locations to build those things and well we are going to use them for our own good. We are no longer to give them away but we are going to train the pilots for them and we are going to use them to defend our nation and earth. We will welcome all faithful and loyal people that want to help in this cause in our army. That…that is all.""
He then looked towards Zhelir's and Kaden's mini-screens with an enraged look.
"Can you believe this!? They're accusing US of causing this war! They're the ones who armed themselves first with mobile suits! Their brainwashing propagandas couldn't possibly be more obvious."
The remaining 26 Colonial mobile suits, including Zhelir, Kaden, and Sinful, all began their advance forward on the massacred Earth force.

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:29 pm

He stands before the rrupting flames of the mobile suit at his back as the hue from the glaive in hand brightens the night sky. A quick stab into the chst of an advancing Leo drops it quickly before spining about to rip it from it's side. One of Sinful's missles sends shrapnel flying agianst his suit, forcing it to stumble back from being too close to one of it's targets. As he rightens himself the speech from the African leader blares over his comm, soon accompanied by Sinful's own words.

Man, you gotta' be kiddin' me. Let's jus' do what we've gotta' do.

He ushers his suit forwards with the rest as they continue to tear through the forest, as well as their enemies.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:43 pm

Zhelir advances slowly, activating the defensors to form a loose ring around himself and the two Taurus nearest him. He kept his weapon aimed on the general's suit, but did not fire; he wanted to hear what he had to say, first.

I'm waitin', General. He growled. The broadcast from Africa had not disturbed him a particularly great ammount; Earth was arrogant and would always spread such lies. The colonists knew what was real, and that's all that concerned him.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:15 pm

The young warlord and politician known as 'Warren' let out a low primal growl as he heard the insults and taunts that the mercurius' pilot was launching at him. His concentration had been on the battle and keeping his troops together the best he could. He had ordered them to take the best cover they could, and lay down their own heavy suppressive fire at the Tauruses, but to aim to kill. They before had been aiming to simply disable. But to many of their comrades had been killed.

He smirked with pleasure as he heard the African leaders speech, and cracked his neck. He hit a switch to allow a visual of him ot be relayed to Kaden, Zhelir, and General Sin. Seeing how they watched the news so much, they might know whom he was from the election aftermath.

"To correct you, pilot of the mercurius. Mister Zech Marquise is not my leader, nor is he in anyway brilliant. He talks smack and cannot back it up. But... I'm ready for you. Just you. One on one. I'm tired of your shit. Lets go."

His body began to move at a speed he had not even went at before. He was moving so fast he seemed to be boosting his Leo's speed as he dropped the beam rifle, pulled a beam sword out and clicked the switch to position his shield properly, and hit his thrusters, moving at a speed that made him approach the Mercurius in moments, and he didn't stop his thrusters, or his movement.

"Leos... lets test you out..."

The leo was just meter's from the Mercurius and its weapons when he swung his leo's shield arm forward, and clicked the shield release button. In such a fluid action that the shield went flying into the Mercurius and past the planet deflectors, right at the area right under the cockpit.

Warr
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:10 pm

The young warlord known as Warren/Warrius clicked a switch in his leo as he fought, and he was almost interupted in his thoughts as the remarks and speech of Bina Bantu, the new leader of the African nation blared over his cockpit's sound. His smile widened as he heard her words, and he continued to move his mobile suit, even as his communications officer piped in from base with a remark about how the forces told to standby were coming as reinforcments as was planned.

"Good show. I hope they get here soon..."

Warrius hit the controls he needed to in his mobile suit to send his Leo in a spining-isk movement and turn around to face the Mercurius' back with his beam saber flaring.

A total of fifthteen Aires, and Ten Leo cannons had approached. However they were a good deal of distance away. Smart enough to stay long range in this fight. They began to fire at the colonies forces the second they were in there long range distance.

Moving quite quickly were two of the virgos that had been left over from the war before, approaching the battlefeild to help the general and his beseiged troops.

Warr
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aarkon on Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:04 pm

Aarkon's eyes slowly opened, the area around Hearing dark and silent. Or maybe he had just lost his sight and hearing. A light filled the air; an off-aimed beam, lighting the area around Aarkon... And destroying a part near him. Aarkon pushed himself up the best he could, his right arm was broken. Good thing he was given a painkiller earlier, or else he'd be screaming right now. Coming to a stand, Aarkon found his right ankle broken as well... He could tell what side he landed on. He chuckled to himself, a soft, rattled chuckle. Then coughed up blood.

Aarkon was awoken from his thinking by a loud crash not too far from him, a Leo ha fallen. He limped his way, using trees as aids, and climbed slowly onto the Mobile Suit, opening it's hatch to find a crying and rambling soldier... His chest had a shard of metal through it. Aarkon grabbed the man's own pistol and shot him in the forehead before moving into the Mobile Suit, avoiding the shard and turned on the sensors and screens, watching the battle. N.A.N. had called reinforcements, but it would still be an all-dead battle it seemed.

Aarkon began to laugh as he remembered an old saying then turned on the communication screen, it's radius reaching to every active Mobile Suit in the region. Aarkon's face appeared on the open channel,

"Listen up Generals. All of you. You're throwing aways lives like their candy. I'm not one to preach, I've taken many lives; enemies, comrades, and innocent alike. But in the heat of battle, one can center himself. One finds his true self. The warrior, the Pacifist, the Philosopher. Each a result of a battle in some point. I have come to term with myself, and I am the Philosopher. You should listen to my sayings, all of you. You can fight, and fight until your Mobile Suit crashes, until your life ends, but what will that accomplish at this moment? One of you will be victories; which means the other will not.

I do not care what anyone says, Fifty-fifty is not a good shot. None of us. I mean NONE of us expected this kind of fight, and neither were prepared. If you Colonist die now, who will save them? If you die, N.A.N. Leader, who will lead them? All this is my fault, the N.A.N. thought you a threat, and attacked. You Colonist, coming after me, found out there is a military base here, but you're wrong. The N.A.N. had just position Mobile Suits here for the time being, the base you were looking for was mine. And it's destroyed, along with my Mobile Suit.

I give myself to you, Colonists, and do with my life what you see fit. But you must know, now is not war, now is a fight. War will come, we all know this, it is apparent on this battlefield, and it will be great... I can't wait. But maybe I will, my life is now forfeit to you. Return to your ships, go back to your Colonies, protect them. Blue-Eyed man, return to your Nation's weak points, protect it. What's to keep another Nation from attack the Colonies right now? With a greater force than the one you see here? Same goes for the N.A.N.

Be smart, not yourselves. Draw is just another word for 'Fight Another Time'.

Aarkon climbed up on the top of the Mobile Suit, shooting a flare he had retrieved from it's insides into the air to show where he was.

Aarkon
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:57 pm

Zhelir nodded as he heard the broadcast. That's all he needed to know what his next orders were. He was given a mission by his leader - granted, one that had gone horribly wrong - but now it seemed ot could be retrieved. He could recover Aarkon and the mobile suit he was in, and that was good enough.

Through the hail of beam fire and returning bullet fire, he boosted through, the planet defensors taking a massive beating, but holding true all in the same. It tooka a suprisingly long time to reach him; he flew quite a distance.

Mother fucker must be built like a tank... Zhelir mused, as he neared the Leo. He aimed the Beam cannon for the cockpit as he set down, and sent a call up to the colonies for a retrieval shuttle.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aarkon on Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:06 am

Aarkon looked up at the barrel of the large cannon, laughing some as he fell back on the torso of the Leo and let out a deep breath. It seems he wouldn't be dying, not just yet. Torture would probably be in store, then some threats, and a beating... Fun.

He looked behind him at the Soldier he had put out of his misery and smiled. He loved the look of the dead, so peaceful. Not a motion, not a breath. Aarkon was moving... Was breathing, and he knew it was slowly killing him... No peaceful slumber would come to him. No one would put him gently out of his misery, like he had done for this man. No, they would help him live probably... Life is harder than death. And Aarkon didn't deserve death yet.

He sighed and looked back up, waiting for the transport ship.

Aarkon
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:15 am

One of the ships that had previously dropped the Taurus right after him had returned. It acted in the same manner as the fuel shuttle had, in that it stayed just long enough for Mercurius to haul the leo inside, before the bay doors closed and the ship roared off, its course no doubt set for L4.

Here comes the fun part... He muttered, popping the cockpit and drawing his two Casulls. In the manner that Merc' had pulled the Leo in, the cockpit of the Leo was below Merc's level, but still in front of it, giving Zhelir a bird's eye view. He stepped to the edge of the cockpit door and aimed toward the ground, intending on keeping watch over his prisoner.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:29 am

He allowed Zhelir to head back with the beaten and battered criminal as it appeared the Earth forces had retreated to a more distant position. From there it seemed they were firing desperately just to keep us from advancing.

The Taurus mobile suits took a kneel to bring themselves under the treeline and hopefully avoiding the brunt of the projectile fire. A few bullets would dink off the Serpents Neo-Titanium armor every once in a while leaving some clearly visible dents, but General Sin was more worried about losing more Taurus suits than necessary from this stray fire. He then ordered his Taurus suits to move slowly under the remaining tree line form a wall formation to better oppose these mobile suits. Their rifles had already been aimed in the direction of the mobile suits, but it would require too much time to zoom in and aim. They were waiting to read the timings, trying to find the point at which there were a significant amount of the remaining troops reloading their weapons.

As the suits set up their formation, the Serpent suit seemed to move away in the opposite direction of where the battle was taking place. During all this time, the battle had moved away from it's original location, and now where the convoy had been was now just an empty plot of land. However the tracks continued onward and led him to what appeared to be nothing more than a giant hole. Smoke still rose slightly from the burnt ground and there was still that illusion of heat rising from the center of the crater. This was apparently a massive explosion, and judging by the metallic rubble, this is where the buildings of the base he was looking for once stood. The pilot let out a soft sigh and called in on an open colony-military-specific radio channel.

"The base is already destroyed by the enemy. This part of the mission has failed... Bring in the rest of the transports, the Taurus suits will lay down suppressive fire to give you some cover. It seems there's nothing more we can do here as it doesn't look like we can salvage anything."
He then started on his way back towards his own mobile suits as he waited for the rest of the transports to arrive.
"Kaden, Zhelir, let's go home. At least we completed Mission #1. We'll come back and destroy something else later. Move out."

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:34 am

Warrius sat there, unmoving and listening to everyword that Aarkon said to the pilots. He knew where his responsibilities where, and he knew that he would be shit out of luck if the factory nearby was destroyed. He had come for the simple reason that he had the instinct that he should have lead his men into battle, and fought for them. Maybe this is why he had came here. Maybe this is why he fought this battle. He didn't know exactly why, but he knew he had came to this fight... if anything to see what happened.

"Well... this was a waste... if only we could have talked. I could have handed them him..."

Warr
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:17 pm

Soon the transports came within viewing distance. The Taurus mobile suits were then ordered to open fire in the direction of the remaining Earth forces. The trees were instantly incinerated from the massive onslought of beam weaponry. Hopefully this massive burst of laser fire would be cover enough to get the suits on board. He awaited the rest of the Taurus suits from Zhelir's group to reboard once the transports had landed behind the wall of Taurus suits. As they boarded they would continue to fire in the direction of the last known location of the Leos. After it was sure that all of the remaining Taurus suits from Zhelir's group had boarded, the transport would launch off and begin the process of returning to the L04 colony.

Then followed the transports for Kaden and General Sin. The ride was rough and it was apparent that the transports were taking occasional fire with bullets denting or piercing the outer surface, but at the range that the enemy suits were at now, their accuracy was quickly dropping even for a large transport. The bay doors were kept open to allow a couple mobile suits to continue firing down on the Leos even after the Transports took off. Each of the transports then returned to their respective colonies.

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:59 pm

Wind smirks as the last view of the battleground is cut short by the closing shuttle bay doors. He leans back in his seat once more, relaxing a bit as engineers rush to investigate the suit and it's damage. He then activates a comm to the other two leaders, just now breaking through the atmosphere.

Guys, it's time for a meetin'.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:37 pm

The grey Aries came to a hault beside Warren. Gabriel let the feet touch the ground for the first time since he jumped in the cockpit back in France. He proceeded to open up a private comm to Warren.

"I kept the Aries back in sight of lossing them, I know they can be more expensive to replace." his French accent streaked across the voice channel. He paused for a moment before adding "Sir." Gabriel took the smoke from his lips and pinched it between his forefinger and his thumb before raising his right hand to his forehead to salut Warren. "Gabriel Faile in your service Sir." he waited in salut await further orders. Gabriel had been a soldier in the years past, but nothing like this in a long time.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:52 pm

A light smile swept over Warren's face, as Gabriel said what he said and did what he did. His own right hand rose up to his forehead in a flourish, and he saluted Gabriel in return. His midnight blue eyes glared curiously at the french pilot, and he remembered did so, as to remember this pilot's features, for any future referance that he might need.

"You have my thanks for that, and you also have my admiration for such a move, pilot. What is your name? Mine is Warren, and there is no real need for calling me sir. You're a pilot too. We both know the pains of the battlefield."

He smirked wider as Gabriel said 'at your service', and looked directly into his eyes.

"Please come to my hangar, and then my office. I have much i'd like to discuss with you."

He switched to a broad channel, one that all of his troops were listening to, but none others were.

"Everyone, back to base. I want repairs, and people to start patrolling. Its obvious to me that there was a reason that the colonists came here, and that Aarkon came here. I want it found out. Warren out."

Warr
Member for 19 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!