Announcements: Changes to Universe of the Week! » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » NaNoWriMo 2020 » A vacuum salesman in the Multiverse. » Being bored at work makes you do crazy things » Question here from the FNG » Recommendations of Reading material. » Do you "follow" characters to receive notifications? » My 2 Fav Poems! » Simple Vs. Detailed RPG Layouts » Warning About Communist-Inspired Upheaval and Revolution » The Best Sentence » Universe of the Month Nominations » The SCPF Wiki Project (not related to SCP Project in 2016) » What influences you as you write? And why? » Preventing Bitrot by Hosting Images on RPG » Interesting YouTube Videos » Xamoyan Bestiary »

Players Wanted: Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos » roleplayers wanted for shifters world. » The UCF- a (soon to be) group in the MV » Neothea: Phyrian Galaxy (Open) » Students Wanted: Arcane and Human alike » A Once Upon a Time Adventure. »

Season of Giving 2020

At the end of perhaps our craziest year yet, we choose to celebrate our writing family with that extra touch of gratitude. Tip your fellow authors for a chance to win 10,000 INK, with leaderboards updated daily.

Merry Christmas from RPG! 🎅

[Angalia] - The Golden Age

a topic in Completed RPGs, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RPGs that are finished.

Re: [Angalia] - The Golden Age

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okutai on Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:02 pm

"I have no idea of that" He grimaced at the fallen man.

"Now. How to move him. Jakob you said? Aye. Reckon you ould move him? He's too big for someone like me"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Okutai
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:40 pm

After about a minutes time, the man only made 5 inches of progress. He fell backwards, his head tilting back, staring at the two talking. I wish I knew what they we're barking. He rolled over and stood on his hands and legs. "eehuuun. Ark ark" he cried.
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:33 pm

"Shut yer yap, dammit." Jakob said irritably as he grabbed the Half-orc by the feet. "His head is hard enough that rocks won't even hurt it." Jakob said, his emerald eyes twinkling. "Aye. I am Jakob Gray, son of Jamison, son of Xavier. Let's get this sop back to Crenold Stronghold." Though weak and bleeding, Jakob nonetheless stoically grabbed pulled his new friend southward.

This was going to take a while.

Mikhos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:09 pm

The man watched as Jakob pulled the orc. Now that he's lighter.. The man grabbed him by the collar with his mouth again, aiding Jakob with pulling the orc.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okutai on Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:59 am

Noriaand pushed the half-orc from behind. " The- hell... did they ...feed him?!" He remarked as they neared towards the stronghold.

Okutai
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:05 pm

"Thanks..." Jakob panted, smiling towards the two people he had met just fifteen minutes before. "Half-orcs are about as heavy as 7 of you, mate. They're bigger an' heavier than dwarfs, but a dwarf that size'd be as heavy...." He coughed, nearly dropping the legs he held in his hands. "As a few boulders."

The large stronghold came up over the horizon, just as the sun started setting in the great blue sky.

Mikhos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:45 pm

The dog-man pushed and pulled, feeling it geting heavier and ligher. He would bark, but then he would be letting go. He just hoped he would be fed.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okutai on Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:47 am

"The day I have... to carry a dwarf this... size is the day I ... die!" They had managed to get the Half orc to the doors of the stronghold, and was greeted by many soldiers who brang out split and carried the Half orc away. A young general came over.
"Can I take your names please? Minus you Noriaand, How could I ever forget your name ever since you beat me at demon's eye's 10 times in a row. I'm still recovering fomr that gamble of ours"
"Hahaha. My freind. If you need the money. Just ask. I'll be willign to lend you some money..."
"That'd be so kind of you!-"
"With interest ofcourse."
"Forget it"

"Anyways. General. This is Jakob. And... this is a ..dog.. thing" He pointed at his new found freinds.

Okutai
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:26 pm

The dog man sat, his hands and legs infront of him on the ground. He stiffed the air of all those around him begining to fear them. He moved closer to Noriaand and Jakob. begging for more food. "Bark Bark, ruff? hah hah hah" He had his tongue out.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:10 pm

"Ah, Jakob, yes. Larien told me a zany story... what the hell happened to you, kid?" Trect asked, looking over at Jakob, who leaned up against the inside corridor wall. The wooden floors were cleaned of the blood from the morning's little rumble.

Jakob laughed, sliding down to the floor.
"It's really very long. Your daughter, as nice as she is, decided to give me a little tour of this nice stronghold when Saryk decided to kidnap your daughter. Speeding away on his disc, I was kind of inclined to save her. Which, with help from a sorcerer, I did. The sorcerer died as we were fighting inside of the Dremorg manor. I was able to save Larien and bring her back, but Saryk was still loose. And so I departed just seconds after returning her, on my way back to the Manor. I met Rin and the half-orc on the way, Rin following me and the half-orc coming here. The orc decided to come to the manor to give me the papers I was supposed to receive hours ago. Anywho, Saryk in the meantime had converted a despairing elf into a Dremorg, and so we all decided to have ourselves a little fight. Worst came to worst, Rin was wounded, the orc was wounded, and Saryk and I, locked in one on one battle once more, didn't notice the flames rising around us. In a last attempt to get me the papers, the half-orc distracted Saryk long enough for me to get out." He breathed, his green eyes lost. "I passed out several hundred feet from the manor, and woke to this little gnome fellow. Nooriand, if I may use your name. Also, this man who thinks he's a dog, and the half-orc's body. I know not of where Rin's body is, though I hope he is safe."

General Trect listened to this, stroking his small black goatee.
"I see. It is necessary you bring the papers to Commander Verol as soon as possible, Jakob. You shall depart tomorrow, understood?"
Trect did not have any governing over Jakob's actions, but he knew that Trect had everyone's best interest in mind when he spoke.
"Yes, m'lord." Jakob said, nodding. He idly brushed his red-brown bangs from his eyes.
"See that they have decent quarters for the night, I need to write some for Verol."
"Yes sir!" A tall guard said, nearly running down the corridor.

A soldier, laughing, threw a loaf of bread at the dog-man.
"He certainly needs to learn he's a human." A chubby elf piped up, looking at the man. The elf's gray eyes watched the dog-man closely. "You there," He said to Jakob.

"Yes?"
"I am Professor Haefin. I would very much like to educate this man. Do you mind if I take care of him for a awhile? He is quite the specimen."
"Sure." Jakob said, shrugging.
The portly Professor walked over to Jakob, extending his hand.
"Though I may be primarily an Alchemist, I also know some basic education. I'd love to see how this man's mind works."
"I don't own him." Jakob said, eyes twinkling. "So have fun trying to get him to stay."

Mikhos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:59 pm

The dog-man started on the food, killing it within seconds. He was clearly starving. He looked up at this man shaking hands with Jakob, wondering what he was saying. The man approached him, his hand extended. The dog-man grabbed his sword handel, ready to pull it out. "Arhhh, growl"

Walter Barrecks
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:09 pm

"I say, he doesn't necessarily enjoy my company." Haefin proclaimed, offended. "Do try and help him civilize."
"He's hungry, mate." Jakob laughed. "Feed him."
Haefin, now flustered, produced a potion from his pack.
"This here potion quenches hunger and thirst for 12 hours on even the fastest of metabolisms!" He exclaimed, opening the cork. The potion smelled of steak, and Jakob felt his own stomach growling.

Mikhos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:31 pm

The dog-man (name him sometime soon, not insulting Jake) smelt the drink. MEAT! He sat/stood on his hands and legs, his tongue out, and begging. He turned his head to the side like a dog would and began to whine. "Uuuunnnnnhhhh" He saw it put in a bowl of some sort, and dropped infront of him. He lapped it up in seconds. After finishing, he jumped on the man, and began licking him. (As most dogs do to show their happiness toward a person.)

Walter Barrecks
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:58 pm

Professor Haefin laughed, along with the several people in the corridor.
"Well as long as you have food he's happy." Jakob said, laughing.
"I do say, he has the potential to learn." Haefin chuckled, standing up.

"Jakob?" Larien came in from a hallway. "My father would like it if I fixed up your wounds."
"Well they've sort of dried." Jakob said, grinning.
"Yes, but I can bandage them for you."
"Well, alright." He said, laughing. She led him into the hospital room, with a few soldiers in bed and a very skinny human woman tending them.
"I'll just take these." Larien said, smiling.
"Of course, hunny!" The woman said, laughing.
"You have your way with people," He whispered into her ear. Her brown hair smelt of lilies, and Jakob felt a blush go up his face as he realized how close he was standing to her.

Mikhos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cutler IX on Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:21 pm

OOC: Hey, Thanks for accepting me Jakob Gray

Zenalith, a rather small man lay in one of the beds in the hospital room. He had a large bruise on his temple where something had struck him hard enough to knock him out but not kill him. Other than that he had a large cut up his arm either from a fall or combat.
After a couple of minutes he stirred and woke up, opening his eyes he noticed everything was very blurry. He blinked a couple of times till his sight was clear. He sat up very dizzy along with confused, Where am I? Rubbing his head he looked around and quickly stood up. He soon regretted that as he fell to the floor with a light thunk.

He litteraly had no clue where he was or why he was here. All that he could remember was he was in a large tree. There were large stone walls neer, something struck him and he remembered falling then woke up here.

He turned looked around again, then curled up on the floor.

Why am I here?,He thought to himself.

Cutler IX
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:39 pm

The Dog-man saw a woman walk in. His eyes widened as he watched her. He would have followed Jakob and her, and most likely do something that would get himself killed had he the chance, but a door was slammed in his face, unknowing of Jakob, who closed it. He "walked" back over to the elf, hearing several people talking about him, still unaware of what they were saying.

"Do you have a name? Mine is Haefin"
"Ark?"
"Name?"
"Unnh?" He tilited his head side-ways, looking up into the man's eyes.
" You need a name...how about...Eliot."
"Ark..erlriot" His eyes closed, and he smiled happily.
"Dear Lord! He almost said something.
(Sorry for controling npc, sick of saying dogman. Also reposting my profile due to finally being used in the game)

Name: "Eliot"
Height: 6 foot
Weight: 190
Eyes: Green
Hair: Brown a little messy
Apperance: Skinny, tall, tan skin. Acts much like a dog, such as "walking" on all fours. Wears loose black shorts, down past knees, and a loose orange cloth shirt. X stitch-mark where neck opening is, going down to stomach.
Equip: katana tied on back.
Descriction: Has common intelegence of an animal, and how to use a sword, doesn't speak, no concept of anything humans know, such as but not limited to, speaking, money, work, common technology.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okutai on Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:49 pm

"It speaks..." Noriaand muttered while an idea popping into his head.

He grinned. "Hey... Eliot. I have an idea. You like wlaking on all fours. And I dislike walking." His grinn widened. " Now stay still" He climbed on top of Eliot's back. And straightened " I could get used to this"

Okutai
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:38 pm

Eliot jumpped as the man mounted him." ARK ARK" He threw him off, and almost started bitting and scratching him, but was held back by a soldier. "GRAHHH" He began trying to get out of the man's grip, "UUNNHH, ARK ARK ARK". He finally bite down on the man's arm, until let go of. He ran in any direction, busting through a door, and running on all fours threw rows of beds. He finally ran into a rather skinny woman. He hid behind her, hoping no one was following him. "Uuunnnhhhh, hun hun." He was scared quite a bit by being jumped on and then picked up.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:03 pm

Helen the nurse was used to suprises, and such, wasn't suprised to see a tanned boy run like a dog and hide behind her.
"Eh, what's this then?" She asked in her motherly voice.
"That's the dog-man. I don't think he has a name." Jakob said, laughing a bit as he told the woman.
She turned and looked at Eliot.
"As long as he proves no problem than he can stay in here."

Jakob let out a cry as a patient almost literally flew out of bed and onto the floor.
"Oh dear!" Helen exclaimed, going to tend the fallen person.

Larien took a small step away from Jakob, meeting his eyes. The girl was only about 5'4" but nonetheless had a very large personality. Jakob was lost in those brown eyes as she spoke to him.
"I'll need you to stand still when I'm putting on the bandages, okay?" She asked.
"Uh, sure." He said, half-there.
"Take off your armor, then." She said, snickering.
"Uhm, alright." He mumbled, taking off the torso armor of his wyvern leather curiass.
"And your shirt." Clearly this was a game to her, as Jakob, blushing took off his tunic.
He was now just in his wyvern legs and tights, his slight yet defined body showing somewhat deep wounds.

"Well, get it over with." He said, blushing wildly.
She bandaged his chest and side for what seemed like hours.
"You have a very nice body." She said, giggling.
"It comes from travelling. A fat messenger is no messenger." Jakob was less tense than earlier, and her voice was actually quite soothing.
In about 30 minutes, Jakob was bandaged and poulpiced properly.
"You should be fully healed in about a week." She said, smiling. "Now about that tour."
"Can we get some food first?"
"Wait, Jakob Gray, today is Solday! Every Solday the stronghold has a banquet. You can wait, right?"
"Maybe."

((Everyone would appreciate it if you posted your character info, Cutler. =D)
Last edited by Mikhos on Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mikhos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:20 pm

Eliot gave a sad puppy look at the woman asking who he was. He let her pat him on the head, and proceeded to calm down. He saw the man fall off his bed, and ran over to help the nurse with the man fallen on the ground. He grabbed the man by the collar, and pulled him back onto his bed. Of course Helen wasn't too happy about moving the patient he was sure by the way she looked at him. So eliot sat next to the bed, waiting for someone to play with him.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!